Originally posted by abinash079

hey when r u updating

it will take time 2 hours or so ...
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

NOTE-IMPORTANT- 

HELLO GUYS THOUS WHO WANT TO READ THIS SHORT STORY OR FF ...THEY HAVE TO  READ IN MY  BLOG ... BECAUSE I AM NO MORE UPDATING  IN INDIA FORUM... B/C THEIR IS SOME PROBLEM ...COME UP  BUT I CANT TELL U THE REASON SO  ... AND ALSO I WILL BE PM  MY BLOG LINK THOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT NOW IN MY PM. LIST ...THANK YOU ... AND OTHER'S IF THEY WANT TO READ THEY HAVE TO SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST ...OR YOU CAN TELL ME ...OVER HERE IN INDIA FORUM ...BY GIVING COMMENT ...LIKE YOU WANT TO READ SO I CAN PM ...OR SEND YOU LINK...OF MY BLOG ...OR THOUS WHO HAVE FACE BOOK THEN CAN GO OVER THEIR AND SEARCH FOR MY NAME ...MADHAVI PATIL....U WILL FIND ME OVER THEIR AND THEN I HAVE MY BLOG LINK OVER THEIR TO ...AND THOUS ARE NOT ABLE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG THEY CAN COMMENT ON FACEBOOK OVER THEIR ...OK GUYS...THAT SIT...I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL ...

BY TELLING ME ...

BUT YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT OVER HERE AFTER READING B/C I WILL BE CHECKING OVER HERE TO BUT MOSTLY IN MY BLOG OR FACEBOOK ...BUT I WILL BE NOT UPDATING IN INDIA FORUM ANY MORE ...SORRY ... BUT NO MORE UPDATE IN IF...

OK SO MANY WANT TO READ SO I WILL JUST PUT MY BLOG LINK OVER HERE... AND YOU CAN GO AND READ OVER THEIR ...

MY BLOG LINK ...THIS SPECIAL FOR MY SILENT READER ...THANK YOU TO ALL

http://madhavi-joyoflife.blogspot.com/

Edited by madhavipatil - 18 June 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Drashtigorgeousmans22m-g19sanjuleeHawtieSeepmicky11love4all007jindalaamirkhanfanrupzloveuWater.-Veritaserum-maaneetsangelCrazzyBusykahkashansakina--Ratna--preethijanu_2006_BlackPearl_khwaishfan

liza_beans Groupbie
liza_beans
liza_beans

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hi,
            I am a silent reader of your FF, please PM me the link or the link where you will be updating. I like reading your FF.Thank you.
Liz
anushkaa. Senior Member
anushkaa.
anushkaa.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Heyy!
Do pm me pls.I love ur FF
Hope everything is okay!
thanks
-divya- Senior Member
-divya-
-divya-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
hi!i'm too silent reader...i'll like to continue reading this ff...could you please send me the link..thank you
shdisha Groupbie
shdisha
shdisha

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
hey can u plz put ur blog website on india forums

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Uroosa*AmElOdI

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shdisha

hey can u plz put ur blog website on india forums

SURE DEAR ... I WILL ... OK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index