Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
loved it
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
nice FF.. I wonder which girl left Armaan?
love the way Ridz is..
cnt soon.. thanks for d pm ..
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey grt prt.why did ridz words hurt armaan.plzzz cont soon.and the prt was as usual.great
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part..
continue soon...
write more ffs..
thanx 4 da M!!!
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part... Who is that girl who left Arman?? Do update soon..
wow that part was super amazing! i wonder who it was armaan loved and what happened...
KSG.JW thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pyar Tera, Pyar Mujhe Keechay Teri Ore - Part 7

"Hey Gappu," Armaan said sitting next to Gappu on a swing.Gappu turns his head away from him with a pout.Armaan smiles and kisses his cheek."Tu apne Armaan bhaiya se naraz hai?" Gappu nods."Sorry yaar.Meri life main bohut kuch hua hai aur abhi mujhe thoda sa time chaiye.I'm sorry." Gappu looks at him with a smile. Armaan smiles bigger and gives Gappu a hug."Chal ab mujhe jaana hai." Armaan stood up along with Gappu.

"Aap thoda se aur din nai reh sakte?" Gappu asked sadly.

"I wish lekin Sanjeevani main kaun patients ka khayal rakhe ge?" Armaan asked. Gappu looks down and Armaan leans down.

"Hey, main bohut jaldi aao ga.Okay," Armaan said.Gappu nods and gives Armaan hug.Armaan walks away and glances at Riddhima who stood by the car.Armaan looks away and gets in the driver seat.

Armaan and Riddhima left back for Sanjeevani the next day but none of them said anything to each other.Neither did they look at each other.Armaan drops Riddhima at her place and leaves.Riddhima watches his car drive away before she went inside her house.Riddhima puts her bag down and sits on the couch.These pass few days Armaan has been occupying her mind.She thought she is going crazy thinking of a sadu guy like Armaan.Riddhima closes her eyes and Armaan is the first thing in front of her.Riddhima jerks her eyes open and gasps.

Riddhima walks out of the locker room towards the nurse station.As she passes by she hears a ward-boy and a nurse talking to each other about Armaan.Riddhima slows down her steps.

"Dr.Armaan kitne ache hai na?Kisi ko bhi dhooki nai dekh sakte aur sab ki madat karte hain," the nurse said.

"Haan," the ward-boy agreed.

Riddhima looks ahead and sees Armaan helping another doctor.A dreamy smile formed on her lips as she watches him.The file fell but instead of the doctor that Armaan was helping pick it up, Armaan picked it up himself and handed it to the doctor.The doctor walks away while Armaan starts walking to.Riddhima follows him slowly and sees him enter the Children Ward.The kids immediately run over to him when they see him.Riddhima leans her head forward to see the kids playing with Armaan.Her smile became wider and tilts her head to get a better look.The kids tilt their head seeing Riddhima.Armaan saw the kids tilt their head so he tilts his head with a confused expression and turns around to see where the kids are looking at.Armaan smiles seeing Riddhima and walks closer to her.Riddhima sees him walk closer so she looks down a little then back up at Armaan to see him still walking towards her.Riddhima opens her file and puts it in front of her face, only her eyes showing.Armaan grabs the file gently and turns it because she was reading it upside down.Riddhima was embarrassed and looks up at Armaan. Armaan winks at her.Riddhima comes out of her dreamland and realized she was thinking about Armaan.She looks in the Children Ward again and sees Armaan playing with the kids.The kids tilt their head on seeing Riddhima.Armaan sees them tilt their heads so he does to and turns around and finds Riddhima standing there.Riddhima quickly straightens her neck and becomes nervous as Armaan walks towards her.Riddhima puts up her file but Armaan takes it and fixes it as she was reading it upside down.Riddhima's big eyes look at Armaan then at the file.

"Tumhari duty Children Ward main hai?" Armaan asked with his hands behind his back.Riddhima shakes his head."Toh phir tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Woh...main...meri...duty...dusre ward main hai.Haan, dusre ward main hai," Riddhima said quickly and left as fast as she can so Armaan doesn't question her more.

"Lekin - " Armaan started but Riddhima had already left.

"Oh my god Riddhima, yeh tujhe kya ho raha hai?" Riddhima questions herself. "Woh sadu hai aur tera dushman toh usse door rahe aur kaam pe dhyan do."

Everyone was in the canteen for a break.Riddhima walks in and sees Armaan sitting there laughing with everyone.Riddhima's eyes go wide as she sees Armaan so she walks past them hoping no one would notice but Atul did.

"Hi Riddhima," Atul said.Riddhima stops hearing her name so she turns around smiling at them nervously.

"Hi," Riddhima replies standing there.She saw Armaan's eyes on her so she looks away.

"Betho na," Anjali said and Riddhima saw the only seat that was vacant is next to Armaan."Betho." Anjali repeated.Riddhima sat down next to Armaan uncomfortably.Armaan saw her uncomfortable so he looks at her confused. Riddhima looks at Armaan Armaan and gives him a nervous smile.Armaan shakes his head at her with a confused smile.Riddhima looks down at the table while everyone talked except for Armaan.

"We have some bad news," Rahul said.This made Armaan and Riddhima alert as everyone else new and not them."The Board of Directors hume dusre Sanjeevani move kar rahe hain.Uno ne ek naya clinic banaya hai."

"Aur tum sab jaa rahe ho?" Armaan asked.All four of them nodded."Lekin main kyun nai jaa raha."

"I guess woh apne sab se ache doctor ko rakhna chathe hai," Muskaan said.

"Lekin tum sab bhi toh ache doctors ho main sirf hi nai hoon," Armaan argued mad at the Board of Directors for making his friends shift to another place.

"Armaan woh nayi jaaga hai aur naya clinic hai toh unko doctors bhi chaiye hai," Atul said trying to calm down Armaan.

"I don't care," Armaan said."Agar tum log jaa rahe ho toh main bhi jaa raha hoon."

"Armaan, don't be like this," Anjali said.Riddhima stayed silent and watched them talk.Armaan looks at them four as the memories of their intern days came back to his mind.

"I'll miss you guys," Armaan said with his eyes moist."Main tum sab ke liye ek party rakho ga." Armaan got up and left.Riddhima had the urge to go and console but thought that it would be better if she just left him alone.

"I know ke hum sab ne ek dusre ke saath itna time nai spend kiya lekin lag raha hai ke meri life se mere sab ache dost jaa rahe hain," Riddhima said in a cracked voice.Anjali got up and hugs Riddhima.

The day passed by gloomy.No one was happy when they heard that four of their doctors are leaving.Even Dr.Keerti didn't agree with the Board of Directors either but knew it was for the best.Maybe they'll come back once they get doctors over there.

"Dr.Keerti," Armaan said standing behind Keerti.Keerti turns around and looks at Armaan.

"Yes Dr.Armaan," Keerti said.

"Maine apne ghar main Atul, Anjali, Rahul, aur Muskaan ke liye ek farewell party rakhe hai.Toh main chatha hoon ke aap aur Dr.Shubhankar aa sake toh acha hoga." Armaan said.Keerti knew how much Armaan's friends meant to him.

"Main Shubhankar se baat karogi," Dr.Keerti said.Armaan nods and walks away. Keerti watches him walk away.She wondered how such a great guy can get so many pains in his life.

------

Update!
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hai.too sad that they are separating armaan from his friends.plzzz cont soon nice prt.luvd it and thnks for the pm
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved the update
Update soon
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey i have read both ur ff
its ausum
the way u write
i loved both d ff
they r ausum