4ppleseed thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all,
I was watching some old 80s looking Bollywood music videos last week and I really liked this track but didn't catch the name. If I describe it maybe you can tell me what it is:

The video was very 80s, it featured only a man and a woman (singing a duet and dancing) - she had 80s looking hair, permed etc. The most distinctive part of the video was a small section where the music changes to be Spanish sounding (like a Bellero?) and he pretend to hold up a red flag and she puts her fingers up beside her head like a bull and they do a little Matador dance. Plus there's a part where she moves her eyes round and round her head like she's losing her mind, in a silly way & finally there's a part in a car, the car isn't moving or outside its just in the studio with them.

I hope that's enough info for someone to recognise the music, it would be very appreciated, thank you.

Pls ID 80s Bollywood track for me :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thts tough.. but goood luck..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
was it like a romantic song or just a dancing song?

do u remem the actors by any chance?
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it Ankhiyaan milao? everything sounds like it expect metador dance... rolling eyes are best done by SriDevi or Madhuri.
Ankhiyan milao was 90s though..Sanjay Kapur and Madhuri right?

Hmmm 80s ...who was the actress/actor at least? 

Originally posted by: monar

Is it Ankhiyaan milao? everything sounds like it expect metador dance... rolling eyes are best done by SriDevi or Madhuri.

I think you're right.maybe it is the Madhuri song

80s? It must be Rajesh Khanna or Sanjay Dutt. I can't think of other names. I hope it's not Akshay-Aishwarya starrer Action Replayyy.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

its this one i guesss but its sooo 90's

Raja was released in 1995
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

its this one i guesss but its sooo 90's

Raja was released in 1995

I went with the description, the dressing sense and perm hair can be confusing .. anyways it doesnt have matador dance. Darn! my bollywood knowledge is on stake
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

I went with the description, the dressing sense and perm hair can be confusing .. anyways it doesnt have matador dance. Darn! my bollywood knowledge is on stake

almost all of TO's hints are in there.. hands in the air dance.. etcc..