Sweetu !!!!!!πŸ€—

OS par OS !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

The summary is really interesting !!😳

Hope it is not a sad ending types..plzzz 😭

Love ya !!!!!!
yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: danno

woww priya summmarty toh badi bhayankar lag rahi hai...
waiting for OS

he he he wait for picture munni πŸ˜‰

love you πŸ€—
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jes_jade

Sweetu !!!!!!πŸ€—

Jaanu πŸ€—

OS par OS !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

yep πŸ˜Ž

The summary is really interesting !!😳

😳 πŸ˜³

Hope it is not a sad ending types..plzzz 😭

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Love ya !!!!!!

Love u too πŸ€—

yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

OS!!!!!!! Looove it...

yep 😳 

yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Me eagerly waiting...

coming soon πŸ˜›

yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefille

Priya dear,

Jo πŸ€—

great haan,

😳

Arpi model , having affair with his CEO 

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

CEO Avi,(no doubt HOTSHOT) married.

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ

os start se pehle hi jhatka,

u know me πŸ˜›

will wait for it.

yoga23priya thumbnail
will update today πŸ˜³Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
An Affair ? 

Arpitha and Avdhesh are having affair 

Avdesh singh thakur was walking to his cabin form lift while talking in phone with his wife but what he don't realize that how many womens and young girls always drool and gawking at him the path he walks and envy the women who is in his life, his wife and according to recent gossips of office is that the hot shot CEO is having illicit affair with company's famous model Arpitha Rai though they know that Arpitha knew that he is already married and loves his wife very much but everyone knows that they cannot ignore the charms of their Play Boy CEO but Arpitha is not kind of person to fall for their Boss type of person or may be he forced himself on her but no one knew whether it's true or not may be some one who don't like Arpitha is spreading all the rumor about her.

"Hello, Maya come to my cabin with Rai Industries files and also call Arpitha immediately  " Avdhesh said to his PA  Maya through intercom.

"Yes Sir" Maya said and went to call Arpitha how was drinking Coffee with her Co - Worker and Best Friend Manjari and discussing about their personal life after excusing her life Manjari she and Maya went to Avdhesh Cabin.  

when Avdhesh heard knock looked up from a stack of paperwork and asked Maya to keep file then dismissed her with a wave of his hand while smiling at Arpitha and he said "Arpitha can you close the doors and binds too please " Avdhesh said her with a smirk on his face and she did as he told her.

While On Out Side the Cabin 

"Hey! Hey!" Maya yelled, as she watched her work colleagues turn around and stare blankly at her. "Guys, you won't believe what I just saw in the tearoom!"

"What?"Simple one of her many friends, replied, bored, rolling her eyes. "Seen Sheila kissing anyone"

"No, no, no!" Maya said

"Then What?  quit the drama and come straight to point"Simple said

"if you will allow then only i can open my mouth " Maya argued with her.

"Ok," Neha interrupted  who was starting to get a headache. "So tell us your story before you guys start fighting again."

"We're not fighting. We are simply disagreeing with each other." Simple informed Neha.

"Anyways as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted'"Maya said before Simple could open her mouth and say thing she showed her hand to keep quiet then she continued "I saw our chief executive officer (CEO) hugging and kissing our main model and friend Arpitha although, not on her lips, on her cheeks and neck and stuff."

Simple and Neha looked stunned and shocked though it was hilarious to see how they were opening and closing there mouth continuously and couldn't believe the fact.

" You mean our Arpi ? our Main Model Arpitha?" they both asked Maya then she said "YES!"

"But isn't he married already?" Neha questioned worriedly.

"Yes, he is!"

"Did she resist?"

"Of course she did, she tried to push him away but was unsuccessful!"

"Did you help her?"

"No'"

"WHY?"

Because she didn't look like she needed help, instead she was kind of pushing him away half-heartedly and whispering 'no's and 'stop it's"

"Maybe, we should help her next time'"

"Of course we will!" Simple and Maya shouted energetically and protectively of their friend Arpitha.

The model they mention before Arpitha wondered dazedly out from the tearoom, after the handsome and seductive CEO had left a few minutes before, smirking to himself secretively.

The 22 years old black eyed beauty was walking dream-likely along the corridor on a trip back to her office. She had long slightly wavy black hair  that currently had a white headband holding them still.

Many men eyed her and her curvaceous body. She had such a well-portioned body'but then again, she had to have them to be a famous model. However, the male workers did not really look at her body this time'they were busily staring at the purple bruise that showed itself proudly on her otherwise milky white neck. Unluckily, she was wearing a pale blue ruffled spaghetti-strapped dress with pink flowers embroidered along the bottom, which ultimately showed her neck clearly. Then again, she was not paying any attention to the men.

On the other side of the building, the CEO was still smirking to himself while thinking of his lover walking around with a hickey on her neck. Just to show that she was his to the men that were surely going to be staring at her.

He nearly let out a wave of laughter when he imagined the males' faces now, seeing Arpitha drifting past them.

Avdhesh Singh Thakur was a married man for 2 year now, and a famous and successful CEO.

Women sighed blissfully as they watched the guy they could never have, striding through the offices. He had such a lean muscular body; they secretly wished that they could run their hands over them, just once with his mysterious brown eyes he was the cutest male to ever walk on Earth'at least for the female workers..

Though the females knew they had no chance, he already has a wife and there was this rumour that he was also with Arpitha  the top model. Going through at least two women to him, let alone a model, was proved to be very hard.

No one even knew who his wife was, so there was no chance of removing her from the CEO permanently yet'yet. He hided his wife pretty well, but everyone already knew that he was having an affair of some sort with Arpitha also why he is always with Arpitha and some kind of things were running through people minds.

At Afternoon Around 3 

Simple,Neha and Maya was determine to save their best friend from CEO so they decided to go Manjari who was also Arpitha best friend so they can know whether is it true that Arpitha is having affair or not with Avdhesh and they went to her cabin then asked to her come to tearoom.

When they all entered to tearoom and looked stunned also shocked that Arpitha was making herself and Avdhesh was leaning close to her while playing with her hairs and kissing her neck.

"OH MY GOD" the trio Simple,Neha and Maya closed their eyes childishly while Manjari looked uneffect by this and they both separated apart from each other with Arpitha nearly spill all her tea from her cup. 

"What wrong with you guys?"held a hand to her chest, feeling that her heart had jumped out of her body when the girls yelled like them.

"What are you doing with the CEO?" demanded Simple while Arpitha stood there blushing then Manjari thought to help poor girl from their interrogation so she decided to explain them few things "She wasn't doing anything special."

"She was cheating off the CEO!" Maya and Neha said while Avdhesh who was silently listening to was laughing inwardly and gaining the attention of all the women in the room then  Arpitha glared at him, "It wouldn't have happened if you weren't so'so stupid and not doing your work." and he laughed loudly and told her accordingly, "I do, do my work but I just need relaxation once in awhile in the office."

"So what exactly are you guys doing?" Neha asked deciding to cut short the agreement between the couple.

Manjari decided to answer for both of them "He just can't keep his hands off her, for until they go home."

"Home?" they asked confusedly. "I thought sir was married."

"He is'"

"So what about his wife?" Simple asked again

Avdhesh though that he should not hold on any longer and laughed his heart out. 

"Shut up!" she hissed out while his hearty laughter rang out in the room.

"But they are so funny!" he replied without stopping his laughter.

"They're my FRIENDS!" she scolded him.

Manjari sighed at them and said " they are married and what i mean is Avdhesh and Arpitha are married and they are also not having any affair "

"OHHH," the three girls echoed each other's voice. Until they remembered what was just said then they screamed, "WHAT THEY ARE MARRIED? WHEN?"

"We got married before we came to work in this company'so there, your mystery solved." Avdhesh answered this time. He snuggled up to Arpitha and nuzzled her in the neck.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I didn't want any special treatments, just because I am the wife of the CEO."

"This is so surprising!" Maya exclaimed.

"Unexpected!" Simple exclaimed.

"Strange!" Neha finished off and the three of them shook their head and sighed. Then the three of them turned and ran like crazy.

By closing time, everyone knew that Avdhesh and Arpitha are married.

"News travel quickly isn't it Simple"Maya and Simple grinned mischievously and watched Avdhesh and Arpitha were answering everyone about their relationship.

Avdhesh spotted Simple and yelled, "I'll get you for this, you three!"

"Oopsy my bad!" Simple said before turning away and laughing.

Completed πŸ˜³

No Continuation πŸ˜›

waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free commentπŸ˜‰

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My ICπŸ€—πŸ€—

Me first... me first...
I told you...Im fan of yoursπŸ˜ƒ

Such a cute OS❀️

So...Avita are already marriedπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  nd i was thinking so muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The news was spread alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved it to the coreπŸ˜‰

Love yew<3

Muaaahhh

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
avdesh had a great laughter and had to answer many questions because of this drama
thanks dii for the update and pm
nice one...
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG wow Priya tusi great ho,

hum jaise cv's ke marron ki hope hoπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oye yaar i was shocked in the starting but when u said that no one knows about his wife i get that,

wooow what a lovely one yaar

Avi's laughter was just mind blowing n so was ur writing
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘