India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

You can HATE ME if you want (Page 3)

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I kinda agree with you. This show can do a lot better. More than acting, I've a problem with the writing. It is very inconsistent. The writers don't seem to have a clear idea on the vampire world they have created. (They don't have to copy the western shows, but they should really know what they are doing)
When Abhay bit Piya, Chand said, Sid cannot touch her anymore becoz she is Abhay's "property" or something.. but even to this day, Abhay is running around trying to protect her.. This is just one of the hundreds of examples to prove that the writers don't have a grip on the concept they have chosen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I agree with Nishi. Even I have a problem with the writing. Acting, ok I'm not an accomplished actor or something so my judgment may be faulty, but after DMG and MJHT, this is one show where acting has impressed me a lot.
Coming to your points: 

1. I agree with you there. The romance factor is missing, somewhere. Even the once-in-a-while romantic scenes we get are rushed and not well-executed.

2. I don't agree fully on that. I never found Panchi fickle minded and Pia, well, she just at times gets confused because she has no idea what's happening around her. Half knowledge is dangerous. She's entered the supernatural world and I feel it's a must for her to know fully about it now. EK needs to stop dragging this whole Pia-in-the-dark thing.

3. I already told you about the acting bit. Our ranking is wrong, though. I love Vivian and everything and he has improved by leaps and bounds but I still can't say he's better than Kishwar, Siddhant, Sukirti and Priya. As far as the resemblance between Sid and Damon go, I find only certain gestures common. Otherwise, I find the two characters to be polls apart.

Coming to seeing potential and being disappointed, I'm on the same boat as you but you could've said it in a way which actually sounded like 'criticism' and not 'complaints'. And if you think members here only praise the show, you're highly mistaken. Even the most die-hard fans of the show have criticised the show. No one's a blind fan out here.
I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, though :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 09 May 2011 at 9:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitarao-Doppelganger-Akankshaa.Charu21.Angel

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
plz try 2 keep ur these kinds of opinion 2 urself bcoz it hurt a lot of fans.yes, u can criticize the show but not the way that u'll mention everything wrong or bad.
Many of us told u not 2 watch d show but i'll tell u 2 watch d show n i m sure u'll love some part of the show. may b u like other shows n this show isn't appealing 2 u comparing 2 others but u know love is the most important thing which can come 2 us in any form.may b this love comes 2 u in form of other couples but 4 us we live in love with AbhIya. It can't change.

I m not hating u  bcoz why i'll hate a person whom i don't know at all?Rather i m hurt.
Anyway,U r always welcome with constructive criticism but not with hatred.
Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

dmg_forever,sz786,Kristalizzed,
<font><font color="#FF0033">this were d only people who bashed pkyek on its latest articleCool</font></font>
<font color="#FF0033">my detective work and guys cool down dont need to answer its all due to forum fightsLOL</font>
<font color="#FF0033">thats why dere are liking this topic</font>

Excuse me but I'd like to correct you. This is not bashing. It's constructive criticism. No abusive language or harshness has been displayed. If flaws are there they will be pointed out. It's a serial, not real life, and as much right it has to be taken in the right spirit we also have the right to voice our opinions. I suggest you don't take the criticism seriously. This is just a casual forum discussion. :) Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
And to the topic creator, I understand that you were just criticising it. I guess a lil better wording of the argument will fetch less offence.
sorry if i said something disagreeable. :)

Edited by Kristalizzed - 09 May 2011 at 12:34pm
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
useless topic.

Edited by chahat4u - 09 May 2011 at 2:13pm
CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Okay yea i agree, i definitely think the storyline is going a bit wayward with Abhay-Piya drifting and coming back together all in a span of 5 minutes...and yes, you may think its useless but thats ur opinion.

Also coming to the point, thanks someone for seeing I did say it had potential, and regard to the females being fickle minded, they go back and forth (like Piya's love for abhay or panchi hating piya and then liking her again.)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index