India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

You can HATE ME if you want

CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
But I just want to see who agrees with me!  I liked this show in the start, but honestly it lacks substance and is just not a good show overall.  My problems lie with many things (and please read them out before you start bashing.)

1) The lack of romance- there is barely any romance in this "pyar" ki kahani.  The characters Abhay and Piya hug for a bit, and then it is basically Abhay saving Piya la di da.  

2) The moody, changing, weak feminine characters- I am sorry but this is true.  Whether it is Piya or Panchi, everyone keeps changing, so a fickle minded woman.  They either need to be rescued, or when trying to find out the truth usually never achieve anything without a male.  

3) Acting- Okay either than Abhay's mom's snarky expression and wide eyed expressions everyone on this show tries too hard.  I think Siddharth is trying to go for Damon, but someone should have given him the memo that only DAMON can pull off the big eyed devilish smiles (and someone please cut this guys monologues out.)  Abhay has gotten better, but I am sorry but Piya at times over acts (like her happiness and sadness is far too fake), Misha seems a bit all over the place.

I am sorry, but I saw potential in this show and am thoroughly dissapointed and its an open forum, so critiques are welcome.  So anyone who says "well if you dont like it, dont post here" can also recognize this is not the LETS JUST PRAISE PKYEK forum. :)

Thanks for reading.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786KristalizzedNishitaraolostmymusic...DamonCrazy..cooldude10intruderfastamail1601

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i don't either

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

But I just want to see who agrees with me!  I liked this show in the start, but honestly it lacks substance and is just not a good show overall.  My problems lie with many things (and please read them out before you start bashing.)

I always say if u have any negative opinion then keep it to urself as it may hurt others feelings plus they may hate u and if it lacks the stuff then why are u watching and moreover why are you on this forum.

1) The lack of romance- there is barely any romance in this "pyar" ki kahani.  The characters Abhay and Piya hug for a bit, and then it is basically Abhay saving Piya la di da. 

who said there is no romance that jungle scene that car scne, dat they were holding hands dat kissing scne in college dat dance sene and list goes on but romance dont end up. so frst of all check dat if u r right or wrong

2) The moody, changing, weak feminine characters- I am sorry but this is true.  Whether it is Piya or Panchi, everyone keeps changing, so a fickle minded woman.  They either need to be rescued, or when trying to find out the truth usually never achieve anything without a male.

again u r wrong here many times girls acheived many things withiut male. pia discovered abt abhay thru herself only. And i guess it has strong feminine characters. And people like this and if u dnt like plz dont watch and stop creating negativityOuch

3) Acting- Okay either than Abhay's mom's snarky expression and wide eyed expressions everyone on this show tries too hard.  I think Siddharth is trying to go for Damon, but someone should have given him the memo that only DAMON can pull off the big eyed devilish smiles (and someone please cut this guys monologues out.)  Abhay has gotten better, but I am sorry but Piya at times over acts (like her happiness and sadness is far too fake), Misha seems a bit all over the place.

You know much about acting are you actor or what. i guess hundred people out here will give u better acting lessons as i guess u dnt knw much abt acting. before saying anything against just try that if u right and wrong.

I am sorry, but I saw potential in this show and am thoroughly dissapointed and its an open forum, so critiques are welcome.  So anyone who says "well if you dont like it, dont post here" can also recognize this is not the LETS JUST PRAISE PKYEK forum. :)

ya critics are always welcome but with right opinion not with wrong opinion. And yes it is lets just praise pkyek forum as bashing is not allowed and it is indirect bashing.

Thanks for reading.

plz dont watch PKYEK and dont leave ur negative comments here we dont need it. we know what are we watching and hope so soon you will also know

i will suggest you dont visit this forum and dont watch PKYEK.  Thanx 4 visiting forum

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti4evergitika.jAsin.pkyekifrah..Mehak.-Alone-asenachahat4upyar-ishk.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
one more suggestion dont bring forum fights over here with your topics. i know u r here cz of forum fights

chahat4u

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
^^
explaining is no use.

the title itself is inviting to argument, let be the rest.

--------

</em>

critisizm is welcome for a show. but harsh dislike with suggestive lines that indirectly says'plz come and lets argue' would make us say, if u dislike it this much, and its such a let down, dont watch it. cause creatives are for sure not gonna change their way easily. so its better to free urself from this torture and this so called creative crtitisizms.

<em>i would agree with some parts, as for the lack of romance,not enough screenspace in overall weeks for AP, Sid's Damon inspirationsometimes and Misha overally trying to hard at times with the act. but thats abt it:). And i dont feel its needed to explain further as this topic suggest 'come lets debate and hate me' rather than creative critisizm.

As for the Damon part, its might just be me, and dont get me wrong cause ireally like Ian's Damon, but even Ian does come around astrying to hard at times in my oppinion. Almost all actors have it at times. so its only mentionable if it comes around as way to often, which i dont see in Ian or even Sid, he is 'fine' with the overall act.

Edited by Icecreamx - 09 May 2011 at 1:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.-Doppelganger---sunshine--chahat4upyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
First let by saying, To Each Is Own.

I don't know why you think you'll be bashed for giving your honest opinion about the show cause as a fan you're entitle.

Now on you post, there are many abhiya fans here who will agree we that we don't get enough romance from our couple and when we do is either too short or they're interupted. I must say though cv has given us some awesome scenes lately but we still need more.

You're right when you say Abhay have safe Piya life everytime she's in danger but piya has help abhay too. I will have to disagree about any man on this show helping the women find the truth. Abhay hasn't help Piya find any truth cause if he had his way he rather she mind her business and stop interfering in people lives.

I think SK is an exceptional actor and has his own style. Sid character is nothing like Damon cause he's evil all the time and care nothing for his brother. As for the acting of others there are time's we don't connect with scenes cause of some of what you mention but overall the whole cast are good actors and doing great job with there characters.

.Jane..

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Look i agree with most of what you said. But Sid, even though he's trying to pull off Damon, is Sid. The villain is pretty good at what he does. He's awesomely animated and sour and over the top. He's perfect in my opinion.
And man pkyek, we love it despite everything, don't we?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I think your Siggy with  snaps itself answers all your dislikeLOL..No probs dear..we and million others agree with me that PKYEK is the best show ..every character has their own identity & different ways of dealing things..& Siddhanth Karnick is a awesome actor & so is Priya wal..I am surprised you find it otherwise..and OUR PKYEK is  so different than many shows..which only depends on main leads eye stares & hugs & their close... situations..!!

But I agree only one thing I dont mind having many many more ABHIYA momentsWink 
though..I MUST SAY.. they have offered us as & when required & such bombastic ones..that no show can come close to PKYEK in romance..NEVER..!!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekLittleImmortalifrah.~Serendipity~--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index