Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Vidya (Vindhya Tiwari) SHOCKER!!! (Page 2)

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I have seen that long back Movie name is "Ultimate Nasha" , there are more thn those kissing scenes in the movie(so called love making scenes)

So what ? She is an actress , being a new comer she grabbed whatever opportunity she got . Anyways this is plain hypocrisy to not like someone as she has done some hot scenes...I feel in bollywood (forget about hollywood) almost all the actresses has done hot scenes... We don't stop liking them for that ,Then why for Vindiya ?

For me she is a good actress , She gave life to Vidya .. That is everything , her personal life , her previous work doe's not matter much .

About name change , It is her life who are we to judge her on basis of her name . We rather should judge actors on their talent . When Aditya -Priya kissed people praised , when Vindiya kissed for a movie she is termed as yuck(I don't want to insult ADIYA ..just an example)

Nidhi or Vindhiya whatever name she like she can use ...who are we to judge ? Even raqesh changed his name ... don't we still like him

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 09 May 2011 at 10:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_zephyrlld89tashi482naina_rainajaaneshinKhaLidaHtamushiDCgirldivyakshetty-Purva-Riyaa147Kai...luv_shahid..

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I do feel that she is vindhya, but in maryada she is doing a great job as vidya, she justifies  her role in maryada. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_zephyrcharu_1023Kai.

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Why are you peeps taking her to task for this??? Don't you watch love-making scenes in Hollywood movies??? Or for that matter in Maryada itself???? When Aditya kisses Priya it's called romance( and I love AdiYa...no offense) but when Vindhya or Nidhi whoever she is does it it's creepy??? Tomorrow if you go and join a company and one of your projects doesn't work out well will you call yourself creepy??

It's JUST a job for them and just because they're women doesn't mean you look down upon them like that!

Grow up and get a life peeps!! These posts are way too immature and unwanted!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_zephyrlld89tashi482jaaneshinKhaLidaHdivyakshettyDCgirl-Purva-Pirated_Fun-Chandramukhi-

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_1023

Why are you peeps taking her to task for this??? Don't you watch love-making scenes in Hollywood movies??? Or for that matter in Maryada itself???? When Aditya kisses Priya it's called romance( and I love AdiYa...no offense) but when Vindhya or Nidhi whoever she is does it it's creepy??? Tomorrow if you go and join a company and one of your projects doesn't work out well will you call yourself creepy??

It's JUST a job for them and just because they're women doesn't mean you look down upon them like that!

Grow up and get a life peeps!! These posts are way too immature and unwanted!

Thumbs UpClap

Clap
lld89 Groupbie
lld89
lld89

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
agree with pia.sen.gupta and charu_1023 100%! THANK YOU!

people need to grow up. it is ACTING! And like they've pointed out, Aditya-Priya kissed too yet everyone loved that.

its acting !!!!!!! kissing isn't even anything to "omg" about anymore, we're in 2011, not 1911!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshintashi482-Purva-Pirated_Fun

kilp Groupbie
kilp
kilp

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i don't think its bad what she did i'm just shocked... and simple kisses are good but in that video she was like devouring that guys face and then they showed them basically having sex...that was disgusting..if its done classy (like in maryada) its okay but even in some hollywood movies i can't watch cuz its TMI!

and that after seeing that its hard to see her in "simple" vidya role again..thats all i'm saying...image management is issue..maybe in hw you can do that..but indian people are still a bit conservative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww

i seriously cudnt bleive it her chii chii
desishorty18 Newbie
desishorty18
desishorty18

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
well it videos arent working! so i cant comment but from reading others' comments i think everyone just needs to chill...shes an actress and clearly you can see from Maryaga she is a good one. doesnt matter wat kind of role it is. its not fair to judge her or think bad towards her only because of a role she played.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lld89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index