Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are you peeps taking her to task for this??? Don't you watch love-making scenes in Hollywood movies??? Or for that matter in Maryada itself???? When Aditya kisses Priya it's called romance( and I love AdiYa...no offense) but when Vindhya or Nidhi whoever she is does it it's creepy??? Tomorrow if you go and join a company and one of your projects doesn't work out well will you call yourself creepy??

It's JUST a job for them and just because they're women doesn't mean you look down upon them like that!

Grow up and get a life peeps!! These posts are way too immature and unwanted!

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charu_1023

Why are you peeps taking her to task for this??? Don't you watch love-making scenes in Hollywood movies??? Or for that matter in Maryada itself???? When Aditya kisses Priya it's called romance( and I love AdiYa...no offense) but when Vindhya or Nidhi whoever she is does it it's creepy??? Tomorrow if you go and join a company and one of your projects doesn't work out well will you call yourself creepy??

It's JUST a job for them and just because they're women doesn't mean you look down upon them like that!

Grow up and get a life peeps!! These posts are way too immature and unwanted!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

πŸ‘
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with pia.sen.gupta and charu_1023 100%! THANK YOU!

people need to grow up. it is ACTING! And like they've pointed out, Aditya-Priya kissed too yet everyone loved that.

its acting !!!!!!! kissing isn't even anything to "omg" about anymore, we're in 2011, not 1911!

kilp thumbnail
i don't think its bad what she did i'm just shocked... and simple kisses are good but in that video she was like devouring that guys face and then they showed them basically having sex...that was disgusting..if its done classy (like in maryada) its okay but even in some hollywood movies i can't watch cuz its TMI!

and that after seeing that its hard to see her in "simple" vidya role again..thats all i'm saying...image management is issue..maybe in hw you can do that..but indian people are still a bit conservative
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww

i seriously cudnt bleive it her chii chii
desishorty18 thumbnail
well it videos arent working! so i cant comment but from reading others' comments i think everyone just needs to chill...shes an actress and clearly you can see from Maryaga she is a good one. doesnt matter wat kind of role it is. its not fair to judge her or think bad towards her only because of a role she played.
nayhaj thumbnail
so what if shes kissing a man in her movie? shes acting plus who doesnt kiss? all men n women do it its natural 
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
very awkward...it was a F  grade movie called Unlimited Nasha...disgusting!🀒
geetjaved thumbnail
I could not see the video...but anyway I think that we should not indulge in the past...she is doing a good job now so I think we should forget her wrong moves
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay now...again...this a forum for Maryada related topics!! You can discuss characters not their personal choices for god's sake! Give it a friggin rest!