Vidya (Vindhya Tiwari) SHOCKER!!!

kilp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
]OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

😲 😲😲😲😲
😲😲
😭😭😭😭
😭
I SWEAR TO GOD THIS CHICK LOOKS JUST LIKE VIDYA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ-HHnXRQVA

If you look at the bottom of the video it says she is "Nidhi Tiwari" and Vidya's real name is Vindhya Tiwari!! I just googled and found this article on Telly Chakkar that says Vindhya used to call herself Nidhi!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/vindhya-tiwari-quits-ghar-ek-sapna

Here is the full movie.. I was just browsing through it and the girl looks so much like Vidya, I think its her!!!  😭

http://www.filmlinks4u.com/megavideo.php?id=ORA31Q19

IF THIS IS TRUE I AM HEARTBROKEN! I CAN NEVER SEE VIDYA SAME WAY EVER AGAIN ESPECIALLY AFTER THE SCENE I FIRST POSTED WHERE SHE IS LIKE DEVOURING THAT GUY IN THAT NASTY KISSING SCENE ALL OVER HIM AND THAT INTENSE PART AFTER THAT!!!

😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EW EW EW EW EW why did i even open that link.. chiii 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and that is Vindhya for sureee
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
riiight! i cnt believe its her! yuck!
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why were u watching that in the first place

kilp thumbnail
Originally posted by: hundal

why were u watching that in the first place

i was randomly watching movie clips on youtube and i saw her face in one of the previews and clicked on it and turned out to be her! i'm not a creepo that watches nasty videos don't worry
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that's not a good reason to hate her, its called acting 😕

and the youtube video has obviously been altered because it keeps pausing the frames and playing them back or something to make the scenes last longer but yeah its called acting, that's not a reason to hate on Vindhya!!!
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My goodness!😲
I couldnt believe at first it was Vindhya,but it indeed is her.
Yuck!🤢
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
explains why she changed the name ...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen that long back Movie name is "Ultimate Nasha" , there are more thn those kissing scenes in the movie(so called love making scenes)

So what ? She is an actress , being a new comer she grabbed whatever opportunity she got . Anyways this is plain hypocrisy to not like someone as she has done some hot scenes...I feel in bollywood (forget about hollywood) almost all the actresses has done hot scenes... We don't stop liking them for that ,Then why for Vindiya ?

For me she is a good actress , She gave life to Vidya .. That is everything , her personal life , her previous work doe's not matter much .

About name change , It is her life who are we to judge her on basis of her name . We rather should judge actors on their talent . When Aditya -Priya kissed people praised , when Vindiya kissed for a movie she is termed as yuck(I don't want to insult ADIYA ..just an example)

Nidhi or Vindhiya whatever name she like she can use ...who are we to judge ? Even raqesh changed his name ... don't we still like him
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do feel that she is vindhya, but in maryada she is doing a great job as vidya, she justifies  her role in maryada.