Rani confesses she is a lot like Salman Khan...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Rani on the recent cover of Masala Magazine.

Sorry the image is too small, but once I can get bigger versions I'll post them here.

All those who said that her best is behind her can eat their words

Queen Bee Rani Mukherji is back to being the best and lighting up the screen with her scintillating performances. Masala! loves the new, sexy and upfront Rani who clears the air about her career, dating record and a certain Mr Chopra.

What's your reaction when you read stories about your marriage every now and then?
This has been happening for the last four years and it's getting more aggressive by the day. Initially it was entertaining but then it started affecting my work. When you make a film, you have to be involved for about 100-120 days. A lot of directors started getting skeptical and were worried if I would announce my marriage in the midst of a project. It is wrong to spread such rumours. People need to respect me as a person and at least let me have a say in my own marriage! Why would I hide such an milestone from my fans? They are the most important people in my life.

Is Rani dating Aditya Chopra? What's her response when people say that she's a lot like Salman. What's the sexiest thing about her? The actress reveals all this and much more in the latest issue of Masala! magazine.

*credit - Sussi Forums: The #1 Source of Rani Mukherjee*
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Of course you are dear... Compare yourself to the person who is in news the most at the moment for some phokat mein bhaav... 

How many times will she clear the air about Mr Chopra?

I believed her for the first four or so times, but now she is answering this question for the billionth time...I don't want her to clear the air but rather dirty it with whatever is going on between the two of them

Rani is a lot like Salman Khan?

Behen ka jalwa

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
or bhabi ka jalwa. I think Salman should get married to rani. May be thats what rani wants. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wrong thread

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Uh no, for her sake and mine, I hope - actually pray! - that is she isn't.
'confess' cant get through this word...did they actually asked her tht she is like tht😆
You're welcome🤗🤗

I remember when you first started posting here and people were like who is this rather blunt person😆

Edit: Sheee edited her comment😆
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i don' know the full details of the article yet, but as i do i'll be sure to post it here.