Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This isn't funny MAYA... i am serious... 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Team Salman Khan.

Ignition process Maya? :)
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@ BB. Just because some members say it do you think it will become true. We know Salman likes girls is history shows that and presently with Katrina (SAL-KAT rule) Also, say were I to post a Ayran M. or Imitiz ali picture with-Ranbir or the Anu Malik-Ranbir picture make Ranbir Bi? Just ignore Them. 

On topic: I want Salman to continue to make wise picks and entertain us. We have other actors like Aamir or non-popular ones to play more serious roles😊 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: wat_up

@ BB. Just because some members say it do you think it will become true. We know Salman likes girls is history shows that and presently with Katrina (SAL-KAT rule) Also, say were I to post a Ayran M. or Imitiz ali picture with-Ranbir or the Anu Malik-Ranbir picture make Ranbir Bi? Just ignore Them.  Otherwise PM Preity Zinta the channel moderator in this section she is very neutral  in my opinion to handle the matter since its bugging you. I just ignore people with narrow views.

I m ignoring Every BULLSHIT which people say for Salman. but nw dey started with Graphix... ATLEAST MODS shud give me also the privilege 2 Return back the COMMENt which Ms.CRYSTAL has Said for Salman supported by Salman Hater No.1 Ms.ERASER...

They Say... its ok... COMMENT is there... if i post something its deleted...

BOOM = is a BOLLYOOWD MOVIE... i can post anything from the movie... how could any1 delete it... after all its KATRINA's 1st MOVIE ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Viewbie's Note: Guys, please know that bashing of any kind/form is not  allowed on IF, wether its done directly or indirectly.  We all have a right to voice our opinions but that does not mean to cross the line and start demeaning actors or even fans for their prefrences.  Also know the best way to point out a problem is either hitting on the report button or pm'ing one of us (contrary to popular belief we do look at the reports and deal with them accordingly).  Please abide to the IF COC or else warnings will be sent out. 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Everyone in industry has ups and down and if in last few years Salman gave flops thn dat doesnt mean dat his fans doesn't appreciate and also he has done movies juz to make his frnds careers anyways he is #1