Uttaran
Uttaran

Double shift duty of Veer (Page 3)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Well on second thoughts I think both Ichcha and Tapu has realized that Veer is not really capable of doing much so ab bus dono ko ek dusre ka hi sahara hai ROFL
WinkWink u meanWinkWinkROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BayAreaGuru

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shyams

Well on second thoughts I think both Ichcha and Tapu has realized that Veer is not really capable of doing much so ab bus dono ko ek dusre ka hi sahara hai ROFL
WinkWink u meanROFL

u can interpret d way u want WinkTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

I m trying to avoid opening thread, but after seeing promo, i cd not stop one dedicating to our Veer Babu, who is so lucky tht even after being impotent (i m specially using impotent word, becoz even not physically but mentally he is sure impotentLOL), hs such luck tht any normal person can feel jealous to himROFLROFL.

In Promo both Ichchha and Tapu is taking oath tht they will save Veer from SS, but interesting part is wht after tht???? i thnk as good friend, they realised tht whn two cat fight for Roti, monkey take advantageLOLLOLas they both were fighting and he was moving towards Sanchi. so they decided tht they will not fight but after saving Veer they will share himROFLROFL. so now Veer hs to do double shift dutyROFLROFL. wht a luck for a impotent personROFL. to avoid any imbarassing situation they hv decided tht whn Veer will be with Ichchha, she will put her sandle outside the door (as we hv seen Veer hs bad habit not to close the door, whn he is in romance mood), same with Tapu (this solution inspired from Mahabharat)ROFLROFLROFLthis way both girl will live happly and it will be perfect happy endROFLROFL

ClapROFLROFLi am sooo jj of him yaar, sachi main aisi kismat lekar aaya hain woh

and , ur sandle theory is just mindblowingROFLROFLROFLand he will get loads and loads of bacchas, tappu will be willing to provide her special talentROFLROFLand that will be the perfect endingLOL

Ya Tapu will show her talent to be get pregnant with impotent person LOL LOL other options r also available for her Wink
wow!! ankit wonderful topic!!LOL
and apart from the spl talent shes also capable of consumaating wid an unconscous & dead drunken prsn who cudn't/can't even shake his finger & can still claim his child!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111BayAreaGuru

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by intruderfast

I m trying to avoid opening thread, but after seeing promo, i cd not stop one dedicating to our Veer Babu, who is so lucky tht even after being impotent (i m specially using impotent word, becoz even not physically but mentally he is sure impotentLOL), hs such luck tht any normal person can feel jealous to himROFLROFL.

In Promo both Ichchha and Tapu is taking oath tht they will save Veer from SS, but interesting part is wht after tht???? i thnk as good friend, they realised tht whn two cat fight for Roti, monkey take advantageLOLLOLas they both were fighting and he was moving towards Sanchi. so they decided tht they will not fight but after saving Veer they will share himROFLROFL. so now Veer hs to do double shift dutyROFLROFL. wht a luck for a impotent personROFL. to avoid any imbarassing situation they hv decided tht whn Veer will be with Ichchha, she will put her sandle outside the door (as we hv seen Veer hs bad habit not to close the door, whn he is in romance mood), same with Tapu (this solution inspired from Mahabharat)ROFLROFLROFLthis way both girl will live happly and it will be perfect happy endROFLROFL

ClapROFLROFLi am sooo jj of him yaar, sachi main aisi kismat lekar aaya hain woh

and , ur sandle theory is just mindblowingROFLROFLROFLand he will get loads and loads of bacchas, tappu will be willing to provide her special talentROFLROFLand that will be the perfect endingLOL

Ya Tapu will show her talent to be get pregnant with impotent person LOL LOL other options r also available for her Wink
wow!! ankit wonderful topic!!LOL
and apart from the spl talent shes also capable of consumaating wid an unconscous & dead drunken prsn who cudn't/can't even shake his finger & can still claim his child!!LOL

This is her special talent, to be get pregnant by raping a namard in deadly drunken condition LOL LOL

BayAreaGuruintruderfasttiny15

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@Dolly,

With d turn of events one thing seems clear Veer wasn't raped after all. It was all Tapu's imagination WinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by farah007

subah ichcha and night shift with tappu.. cuz ichcha is sweet and tapasya is naughty and wicked.LOL

. waah veer ji kia baat hai impotent hoke bhi itnii khawahishain..LOL

Hazaaron Khwahishein Aise LOLLOL Usi movie ka toh gaana bhi play kartein hai... see hidden messages " Baanwara mann dekhne challaaa ek sapna "LOL
sonaaliROFLROFLROFLekdum perfect hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Cvs r taking inspiration from IPLSmile.
 See Harbhajan and Symonds( Iccha and Tapasya) r playing for the same team , against other teams ( Satya and Sanchi) to get the cup( Veer).
Iccha knows the baby is not Veer's. So the only relation which Vee...Ya share at present r jija saali. So Iccha can take Taps help to save her jijaji.
 Iccha also knows Taps is an expert in eavesdropping and peeping Tom. These skills of Taps will be needed for exposing S and S, so why not utilize her.

ankit111intruderfasttiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Cvs r taking inspiration from IPLSmile.
See Harbhajan and Symonds( <font color="#ff0000">Iccha and Tapasya</font>) r playing for the same team , against other teams ( <font color="#ff0000">Satya and Sanchi</font>) to get the cup( <font color="#ff0000">Veer</font>).
Iccha knows the baby is not Veer's. So the only relation which Vee...Ya share at present r jija saali. So Iccha can take Taps help to save her jijaji.
Iccha also knows Taps is an expert in eavesdropping and peeping Tom. These skills of Taps will be needed for exposing S and S, so why not utilize her.

And from where cvs took inspiration for getting pregnant from other and imposing to other and proving her great love LOL LOL pyar me aisi kurbani??????

sourojintruderfasttiny15

Go to top