Double shift duty of Veer

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m trying to avoid opening thread, but after seeing promo, i cd not stop one dedicating to our Veer Babu, who is so lucky tht even after being impotent (i m specially using impotent word, becoz even not physically but mentally he is sure impotent😆), hs such luck tht any normal person can feel jealous to him🤣🤣.

In Promo both Ichchha and Tapu is taking oath tht they will save Veer from SS, but interesting part is wht after tht???? i thnk as good friend, they realised tht whn two cat fight for Roti, monkey take advantage😆😆 as they both were fighting and he was moving towards Sanchi. so they decided tht  they will not fight but after saving Veer they will share him🤣🤣. so now Veer hs to do double shift duty🤣🤣. wht a luck for a impotent person🤣. to avoid any imbarassing situation they hv decided tht whn Veer will be with Ichchha, she will put her sandle outside the door (as we hv seen Veer hs bad habit not to close the door, whn he is in romance mood), same with Tapu (this solution inspired from Mahabharat)🤣🤣🤣this way both girl will live happly and it will be perfect happy end🤣🤣
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

I m trying to avoid opening thread, but after seeing promo, i cd not stop one dedicating to our Veer Babu, who is so lucky tht even after being impotent (i m specially using impotent word, becoz even not physically but mentally he is sure impotent😆), hs such luck tht any normal person can feel jealous to him🤣🤣.

In Promo both Ichchha and Tapu is taking oath tht they will save Veer from SS, but interesting part is wht after tht???? i thnk as good friend, they realised tht whn two cat fight for Roti, monkey take advantage😆😆 as they both were fighting and he was moving towards Sanchi. so they decided tht  they will not fight but after saving Veer they will share him🤣🤣. so now Veer hs to do double shift duty🤣🤣. wht a luck for a impotent person🤣. to avoid any imbarassing situation they hv decided tht whn Veer will be with Ichchha, she will put her sandle outside the door (as we hv seen Veer hs bad habit not to close the door, whn he is in romance mood), same with Tapu (this solution inspired from Mahabharat)🤣🤣🤣this way both girl will live happly and it will be perfect happy end🤣🤣

Omg!!!!!!!!! Ankit!!!!!!!!!!! Ye lagaaa sixer!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Omg!!!!!!!!! Ankit!!!!!!!!!!! Ye lagaaa sixer!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

Sonali ab ye show to comedy circus se kuchh kam nahin hai 😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

what an idea sirjee...😆😆😆 once again ankit at his hilarious best... 🤣🤣
Edited by cjs369 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

👏ROFLROFLi am sooo jj of him yaar, sachi main aisi kismat lekar aaya hain woh
and , ur sandle theory is just mindblowingROFLROFLROFLand he will get loads and loads of bacchas, tappu will be willing to provide her special talentROFLROFLand that will be the perfect ending😆
jyotiwalia thumbnail

In Promo both Ichchha and Tapu is taking oath tht they will save Veer from SS, but interesting part is wht after tht???? i thnk as good friend, they realised tht whn two cat fight for Roti, monkey take advantage😆😆 as they both were fighting and he was moving towards Sanchi. so they decided tht they will not fight but after saving Veer they will share him🤣🤣. so now Veer hs to do double shift duty🤣🤣. wht a luck for a impotent person🤣. to avoid any imbarassing situation they hv decided tht whn Veer will be with Ichchha, she will put her sandle outside the door (as we hv seen Veer hs bad habit not to close the door, whn he is in romance mood), same with Tapu (this solution inspired from Mahabharat)🤣🤣🤣this way both girl will live happly and it will be perfect happy end🤣🤣

🤣 🤣..nice post ankit!!!!
FunLyfe thumbnail
Shift duty..😆...too good Ankit...par Veer ke bas ka to kuhc nahin rahaaa...dono usse bohut jaldi oob jayengi...aur shift duties khud hi bunk karna shuru kar dengi...😉
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

👏🤣🤣i am sooo jj of him yaar, sachi main aisi kismat lekar aaya hain woh

and , ur sandle theory is just mindblowing🤣🤣🤣and he will get loads and loads of bacchas, tappu will be willing to provide her special talent🤣🤣and that will be the perfect ending😆

Ya Tapu will show her talent to be get pregnant with impotent person 😆 😆 other options r also available for her 😉
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
subah ichcha and night shift with tappu.. cuz ichcha is sweet and tapasya is naughty and wicked.😆

. waah veer ji kia baat hai impotent hoke bhi itnii khawahishain..😆
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

subah ichcha and night shift with tappu.. cuz ichcha is sweet and tapasya is naughty and wicked.😆

. waah veer ji kia baat hai impotent hoke bhi itnii khawahishain..😆

Hazaaron Khwahishein Aise 😆😆 Usi movie ka toh gaana bhi play kartein hai... see hidden messages " Baanwara mann dekhne challaaa ek sapna "😆