Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

what do you want to see in the last 15 episodes? (Page 2)

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Arjun should shift to his mom house

want to know and see who is Arjun father. Why he abondoned Arjun's mother?

RPS why he turned Arjun into criminal. I guess his dad and RPS were enemies or something

What is secret between RPS and Amrit?

Why Billu turned killer?

Why Mikhael stole CDs?

Ahlualiah asking apology for pushing Rashi to her and Singhania's

Arjun living with Arohi and his real dad.

Where Makrand disappeared and dadi and rashi?

KSA why he shot Arjun mom, and Sudhir what he did to his mom? Both in jail for their mistakes

Hope Arjun dad is a rich business man. Great if Arjun will have real siblings too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

idunno...vibha...

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
How will Arjun get out of jail now? Do you think KSA will wake up from his coma or whatever has been happening to him, and he'll recall who shot him? Or do you think the killer will confess? Or do you think they'll find the evidence? What do you think it will take to get Arjun out of jail now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo.vrshn.

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Arohi finding the evidence, I suppose Confused
This soap was one of the funniest and cutest soaps on air...and nowOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.

picklesus Newbie
picklesus
picklesus

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

How do you guys think the story will progress now??? I think :

It's a shame that Arjun's dad didn't turn up to show his fake support but I think that Arohi will now turn to him in a desperate bid to save Arjun.

Arjun will get saved and go back to helping his dad and also get used to get back at Ahluwalia's - this time I think Arohi will turn a blind eye
This is will hurt the Ahluwalia's and I think they will come to know the truth first that Arjun is indeed innocent - probably through Dadu who will probably breath his last but will tell the truth before he dies.
Ahluwalia's will then try to win Arjun and Arohi back - initially they wont but then they will together try to find out who is behind it all.
No guess Rudra Singhania is involved but it's left to see how and how much.
Let's see.
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I don't think he'll go back to his old ways. He's already too deep in Arohi's love to turn around and follow his old footsteps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

picklesus Newbie
picklesus
picklesus

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I agree Ilovepyaar but Arohi will have made a deal with R Singhania so I think she will get him to go back to his old ways

She already feels let down by her own family and desperately wants to be with Arjun. Arjun too will agree because he knows he can get to the bottom of this if he is free and not in jail.

Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I want SO much more of KMH in general. I don't care what and how, just that I can't go to bed on weekdays without the latest KMH episode, even if it is a lengthy courtroom drama. Right now I realize how important KMH has been for me, even on days when the episode got a bit repititive. Now I won't mind a 100 such episodes, if only to see Arjuhi!!
I guess they're just gonna end it with Arjun getting released from jail somehow, Allu's apologetic n all, Arjuhi's shaadi formalized. When so much more is possible. Agree with all of you on your ideas. Just so bugged that i can't think straight!
ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I just want one full episode of Arjun-Arohi playing with their own baby along with their respective bros . Thats it & I m satisfied that KMH 2 was worth something

Edited by ayushman9 - 10 May 2011 at 10:16am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index