Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arohi finding the evidence, I suppose 😕
This soap was one of the funniest and cutest soaps on air...and now
picklesus thumbnail
Hey guys,

How do you guys think the story will progress now??? I think :

It's a shame that Arjun's dad didn't turn up to show his fake support but I think that Arohi will now turn to him in a desperate bid to save Arjun.

Arjun will get saved and go back to helping his dad and also get used to get back at Ahluwalia's - this time I think Arohi will turn a blind eye
This is will hurt the Ahluwalia's and I think they will come to know the truth first that Arjun is indeed innocent - probably through Dadu who will probably breath his last but will tell the truth before he dies.
Ahluwalia's will then try to win Arjun and Arohi back - initially they wont but then they will together try to find out who is behind it all.
No guess Rudra Singhania is involved but it's left to see how and how much.
Let's see.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think he'll go back to his old ways. He's already too deep in Arohi's love to turn around and follow his old footsteps.
picklesus thumbnail
I agree Ilovepyaar but Arohi will have made a deal with R Singhania so I think she will get him to go back to his old ways

She already feels let down by her own family and desperately wants to be with Arjun. Arjun too will agree because he knows he can get to the bottom of this if he is free and not in jail.

Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want SO much more of KMH in general. I don't care what and how, just that I can't go to bed on weekdays without the latest KMH episode, even if it is a lengthy courtroom drama. Right now I realize how important KMH has been for me, even on days when the episode got a bit repititive. Now I won't mind a 100 such episodes, if only to see Arjuhi!!
I guess they're just gonna end it with Arjun getting released from jail somehow, Allu's apologetic n all, Arjuhi's shaadi formalized. When so much more is possible. Agree with all of you on your ideas. Just so bugged that i can't think straight!
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want one full episode of Arjun-Arohi playing with their own baby along with their respective bros . Thats it & I m satisfied that KMH 2 was worth somethingEdited by ayushman9 - 12 years ago