Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~Girls Only CC #7 [INVITES ONLY] New pg 120 ~*~ (Page 8)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

so which premeer scene are we discussing today? here's one:

do you guys remember the scene next morning after premeer second marriage BlushingBlushing

Prem sleeping looked sooo cuteEmbarrassed and then the way heer waking him up awww Day Dreaming

and then prem twirling heer and getting her to lie on the bed again and then...*PHead*

okay *comes alive again* so ya where was I ...oh ya premeer on bed togetherBlushing and prem nearly fully lying on heer BlushingBlushingBlushing *PHead x 10000000* ROFL

Oh these to have totally made me Phrazyyy 

ok i think u r referring to this video

yes swati that is correct ... thankx for sharing the link!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Yeah I knew that grace that'd y I don't press like much I save it for the good posts no offence n oh yeah when u write Preet I keep finking ur saying my name coz that's one of my nicknames LOL Hey Hinu n Swati

Hahaha...Preet

And now that I know I have a limited amount of Likes I'll be using them wisely LOL

Originally posted by sweta2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3qaqGjdJUc this was again one of the most cutest scene of premeeer preet scen of august 13th 2008

Awesome scene Swati...Prem all ready to romance with Heer and Preet came in and interrupted them Embarrassed

do you guys remember the scene next morning after premeer second marriage BlushingBlushing

Prem sleeping looked sooo cuteEmbarrassed and then the way heer waking him up awww Day Dreaming

and then prem twirling heer and getting her to lie on the bed again and then...*PHead*

okay *comes alive again* so ya where was I ...oh ya premeer on bed togetherBlushing and prem nearly fully lying on heer BlushingBlushingBlushing *PHead x 10000000* ROFL

Abby! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed One of my fav romantic scenes from them.  This one and the rasgulla scene...they were so natural at it.  I just loved how Heer fall back into bed with Prem Embarrassed
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Hai Abby yr with ur scene discussion i remember Triv patshallah on tht specific scene ...Oh how beautifully she discribe this scene at tht time ...Wink

And how Prem hairs r messed like all night Heer fingers in his Hair to giving them tht look Blushing

Ohh sorry guys i am PHreaming too much ...But rite know i only remember triv words about tht scene ...ROFL...miss those days Cry

Oh uswah yaar kya keh dia ... @bold : Blushing x 100000  ufff *PHead*

no need to be sorry...phream as much as you want...Wink
and I seee the discussion is becoming very very besharam ROFLROFL
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Lola grace I got many more will give h the list when I come back ok Abby keep the spamming thing going I'll be back my stomach is rumbling
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hai Abby yr with ur scene discussion i remember Triv patshallah on tht specific scene ...Oh how beautifully she discribe this scene at tht time ...Wink

And how Prem hairs r messed like all night Heer fingers in his Hair to giving them tht look Blushing

Ohh sorry guys i am PHreaming too much ...But rite know i only remember triv words about tht scene ...ROFL...miss those days Cry

Dang Uswah...haha...never read Triv's discussion but Embarrassed

You guys were actually talking about Heer's fingers in Prem's hair all night  Blushing

Edited by iheartChai - 09 May 2011 at 10:17am
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Abby! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed One of my fav romantic scenes from them.  This one and the rasgulla scene...they were so natural at it.  I just loved how Heer fall back into bed with Prem Embarrassed

Oh Grace I knw yaar...they were sooo good at doing all these romantic scenes...it looked like they have done masters or something in twirling and lifting...always perfectEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

heer's falling back was just sooo phroolworthy ... Day Dreaming
and the rasgulla scene...prem licking heer's fingers! BlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Dang uswah...haha...never read what Triv's discussion and but Embarrassed

You guys were actually talking about Heer's fingers in Prem's hair all night  Blushing

@bold: BlushingBlushing oh their sooo besharam Grace LOL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Oh Grace I knw yaar...they were sooo good at doing all these romantic scenes...it looked like they have done masters or something in twirling and lifting...always perfectEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

heer's falling back was just sooo phroolworthy ... Day Dreaming
and the rasgulla scene...prem licking heer's fingers! BlushingBlushing

When I saw that rasgulla scene I was like woah Shocked I know acting and all but still I was like he licked her fingers!

My friend was the same way when she saw the scene. 

Go to top