Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~Girls Only CC #7 [INVITES ONLY] New pg 120 ~*~ (Page 74)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Question:

Isn't Chahat's birthday towards the end of October?  Right?

Anyone want to correct me on that?

Cause if you count backwards that's not enough months if you think Heer got pregnant back in  April which I don't think so because it seemed too much time had gone by with all the drama going on in the house.  And with all the flashbacks it seems she must have conceived the night of her birthday party which still would not be the correct month for Chahat to be born.

Ok from April too october is 6 months unless Chahat was premature which i doubt coz she looks all healthy n Heers birthday is in May hmmm do u fink she knew when she left Prem or she found out after?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Goodnight Uswah.  Big Hug to you too.

Sweet PHream to you too.

@ Grace.  If you are going to try to figure out when Chahat was conceived, you are probably better off trying to figure out Prem's real age.  I remember when I joined IF everyone was trying to figure out how old Prem was especially after the leap.

What is even worse, this leap was suppose to be a 6 year leap but when the show ended Chahat was already 7 years old. Confused  Just like her father, we will never know how old Chahat really is.  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiuswah

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think Heer was supposed to be 22 n Prem 24/25ish in the beggining i fink they shud have made chahat 5 when Prem meets her coz then it would have made more sense chahat couldnt have been born b4 the leap

uswah

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
im going to eat
brb

uswah

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Question:

Cause if you count backwards that's not enough months if you think Heer got pregnant back in  April which I don't think so because it seemed too much time had gone by with all the drama going on in the house.  And with all the flashbacks it seems she must have conceived the night of her birthday party which still would not be the correct month for Chahat to be born.

Ok from April too october is 6 months unless Chahat was premature which i doubt coz she looks all healthy n Heers birthday is in May hmmm do u fink she knew when she left Prem or she found out after?

Heer's birthday is in May I thought it was in June?  Either way the dates don't work.

Cause if you go by June (July, August, Sept, Oct. Nov, Dec. Jan. Feb, March)  Chahat should be a March baby.  I mean premature I don't think you can have a child at 6 months...can you?  I thought for sure maybe a month or two before the due date.  8-7 months but not 6.

uswah

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Question:

Heer's birthday is in May I thought it was in June?  Either way the dates don't work.

Cause if you go by June (July, August, Sept, Oct. Nov, Dec. Jan. Feb, March)  Chahat should be a March baby.  I mean premature I don't think you can have a child at 6 months...can you?  I thought for sure maybe a month or two before the due date.  8-7 months but not 6.
yes you can Grace
my cousin was born really premeturely
he was as asmall as a hand and skin wasnt even formed then
but hes about 3 now and perfectly fine and active
he just doesnt speak
its still baby language
everything else is fine

Edited by pwincess1 - 10 May 2011 at 2:43pm
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Question:

I know sum1 who had a baby when they were 6 months pregnant n the babies healthy just had its 3rd bithday. Hmmm but dont u fink u know when u r pregnant???
Anyone wiv kids here maybe they could help. Big smile

She probably found out after she left Prem Confused
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

@ Grace.  If you are going to try to figure out when Chahat was conceived, you are probably better off trying to figure out Prem's real age.  I remember when I joined IF everyone was trying to figure out how old Prem was especially after the leap.

What is even worse, this leap was suppose to be a 6 year leap but when the show ended Chahat was already 7 years old. Confused  Just like her father, we will never know how old Chahat really is.  LOL

Yeah being 5 would have been better but since they did a 6 year leap they said Chahat is 6.

I think Heer was supposed to be 22 n Prem 24/25ish in the beggining i fink they shud have made chahat 5 when Prem meets her coz then it would have made more sense chahat couldnt have been born b4 the leap

That's what I thought as well.  Their round about age.

Go to top