Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~Girls Only CC #7 [INVITES ONLY] New pg 120 ~*~ (Page 71)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

OK dont kill me for posting this it aint my fault im making sigs n came across this Blushing

Haye Rabba Mear Kya ho ga ...D'ohShaitan Larki i ll give u d right name wht u wnted to do Shocked

I am Phead ...Oh Meri heeriye aur Mera Prem ...someone explain to me how his hair alll messy when he awake at morning ahem ahemBlushing
Wht he Doing actually Guys See Harshu face in her Hairs i am going to Lala LandLOL
Phrooling Phrooling Phrooling Blushing

You are so bad ROFL

Something to do with Heeriye's hands and fingers?

Her fingers and hands remember what happened last night but she apparently forgot so she asked Prem "What are you doing?"

LOL Grace.  It has been 6 years, that is why Heer didn't ask Prem that question.

@ Uswah, Harshad is so naughty.  Did notice Harshad was trying put his leg on top of Additi's leg.  Embarrassed

And yr i alraedy notice this yr How he Put his Leg on her ...Blushing
Even u guys know here its atleast some blanket but d other scene which i post now see his Both legs on Heer legs WinkBlushingBlushingBlushingI dnt know how they feel at tht moment but when first time i asw tht scene na i choked my Water from my mouth ...he is actually lying on her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-Preeti.xo

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Uswah is that the same video i posted up???

Grace i have translated it for u above Embarrassed

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 10 May 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Hmmm ok in the begining Heer tells him to get up coz its morning n then Prem pulls her on top of him Blushing n then he goes the night was sooo short lets go to sleep again Blushingx56789909876543234567890987654 n then Heer like always Prem what are u doing n then Kulraaj knocks on the door n say u both love birds get up n then Meher comes tooo n then they tease Prem and Heer

Aaa, that's what I thought.

But you noticed the sigh...Heer's memory seemed to have returned for that brief second...like she knew but because of Meher and Kulraj she had no choice but to get up and answer the door.
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Anyone want to translate the scene for me?

Prem says something and he tries to *ahem* lay on top and then Heer says something.  She did ask him again right?  What he's doing.

But then she sort of sighs when her sister and Kul Di comes knocking on the door.  The sigh that she knew exactly what was going to happen but because of her sister and sister-in-law Prem wasn't able to finish his task LOL

How's that for evil? Evil Smile

for evil 100/100 well done! Clap we'r glad to have you in our gang Wink Evil Smile

and prem told her that the night was very short and passed away quickly...lets sleep again Blushing and tries to *ahem* with herLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaisweta2005

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

OK dont kill me for posting this it aint my fault im making sigs n came across this Blushing

Haye Rabba Mear Kya ho ga ...D'ohShaitan Larki i ll give u d right name wht u wnted to do Shocked

I am Phead ...Oh Meri heeriye aur Mera Prem ...someone explain to me how his hair alll messy when he awake at morning ahem ahemBlushing
Wht he Doing actually Guys See Harshu face in her Hairs i am going to Lala LandLOL

You are so bad ROFL

Her fingers and hands remember what happened last night but she apparently forgot so she asked Prem "What are you doing?"

LOL Grace.  It has been 6 years, that is why Heer didn't ask Prem that question.

@ Uswah, Harshad is so naughty.  Did notice Harshad was trying put his leg on top of Additi's leg.  Embarrassed

Even u guys know here its atleast some blanket but d other scene which i post now see his Both legs on Heer legs BlushingI dnt know how they feel at tht moment but when first time i asw tht scene na i choked my Water from my mouth ...he is actually lying on her

OMG! uswah...this was another Blushing scene!
I knw yaar here he was literally lying on top of her! O gosh How would have they felt! even I was like Shocked the first time i saw that scene...but I love this sceneHeart
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Uswah is that the same video i posted up???

Grace i have translated it for u above Embarrassed

No preeti its on 16th July 2009 FB scene of Premeer wher Heer tell what she thought for her babay NameWink
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

You are so bad ROFL

Even u guys know here its atleast some blanket but d other scene which i post now see his Both legs on Heer legs WinkBlushingBlushingBlushingI dnt know how they feel at tht moment but when first time i asw tht scene na i choked my Water from my mouth ...he is actually lying on her

Yes Uswah, this was the scene that I was thinking about when I watched the other scene. 

Your are right about the blanket.  Harshad was about to put his leg on top of her but Additi blocked it by tilting her right leg over her left leg. 

For this scene, I had to reply it to make sure my eyes were not playing any tricks on me.  We clearly see left leg on top of her legs.  Embarrassed  Naughty Prem and naughty Harshad LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
ok guys lets discuss this scene how much u all loved it
24th june 2008 soap scene

Edited by sweta2005 - 10 May 2011 at 2:20pm

Go to top