Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~Girls Only CC #7 [INVITES ONLY] New pg 120 ~*~ (Page 11)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai



Abby! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed One of my fav romantic scenes from them.  This one and the rasgulla scene...they were so natural at it.  I just loved how Heer fall back into bed with Prem Embarrassed

Oh Grace I knw yaar...they were sooo good at doing all these romantic scenes...it looked like they have done masters or something in twirling and lifting...always perfectEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

heer's falling back was just sooo phroolworthy ... Day Dreaming
and the rasgulla scene...prem licking heer's fingers! BlushingBlushing


When I saw that rasgulla scene I was like woah Shocked I know acting and all but still I was like he licked her fingers!

My friend was the same way when she saw the scene. 

Oh yes mee 2 yaar i was like really?!?!?! Shocked did he really lick her fingers and that too all of them not just one! I think their the only couple on Indian TV who have done this ... premeer rock!
 
yah actually i agree with u Abby when i saw tht scene na ...i am getting eww how he can lick her fingers ...but u notice they r so comfortable to doing all this kind of scene Ahem Ahem
 
And even on Heer face nothing just a simple smile like she also like this gesture ofcorse Prem's gestureWinkLOL


I wasn't disgusted.  I was more surprised when it happened.

But yes brilliantly acted out by them...something a normal couple would do who are in love Embarrassed

After all Prem is quite the romantic I'm sure Heer is use to these types of things Tongue

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@Grace here r my nicknames:
 
Preeti
 
Preet
 
Preetz
 
Pree
 
Preetu
 
PG (Pretty gal) LOL
 
Catee
 
Preetsss
 
Oh yeah im turning old i loved being a teenager n i hope this lasts ROFL
 
 
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai



Abby! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed One of my fav romantic scenes from them.  This one and the rasgulla scene...they were so natural at it.  I just loved how Heer fall back into bed with Prem Embarrassed

Oh Grace I knw yaar...they were sooo good at doing all these romantic scenes...it looked like they have done masters or something in twirling and lifting...always perfectEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

heer's falling back was just sooo phroolworthy ... Day Dreaming
and the rasgulla scene...prem licking heer's fingers! BlushingBlushing


When I saw that rasgulla scene I was like woah Shocked I know acting and all but still I was like he licked her fingers!

My friend was the same way when she saw the scene. 

Oh yes mee 2 yaar i was like really?!?!?! Shocked did he really lick her fingers and that too all of them not just one! I think their the only couple on Indian TV who have done this ... premeer rock!
 
yah actually i agree with u Abby when i saw tht scene na ...i am getting eww how he can lick her fingers ...but u notice they r so comfortable to doing all this kind of scene Ahem Ahem
 
And even on Heer face nothing just a simple smile like she also like this gesture ofcorse Prem's gestureWinkLOL

YUP! they indeed are very comfortable with each other

and ya heer was all smiles...she was enjoying it Wink
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

I'll be turning 30 at the end of this year in December Stern Smile December 12


Yes, this CC moves very fast Swati
 
Oh Grace why u make so stern face ...U know we all r at d same position when we talking about Premeer so chill and Enjoy Wink
Yup CC is going so fast bcoz when we discuss about Premeer there is no end Wink
I think soon i ll get warning for spammmingDead
 
 
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Joined: 13 November 2005
Posts: 17826

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

@Grace here r my nicknames:
 
Preeti
 
Preet
 
Preetz
 
Pree
 
Preetu
 
PG (Pretty gal) LOL
 
Catee
 
Preetsss
 
Oh yeah im turning old i loved being a teenager n i hope this lasts ROFL
 
wow pretty much so much of ur nick names not bad
 
 
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai

I'll be turning 30 at the end of this year in December Stern Smile December 12


Yes, this CC moves very fast Swati

Oh right...don't worry girl! You still sound very young to me! I thought you were a teenager!


Are you calling me immature? Angry

Just playing Tongue Wink

I still spazzz

But yes I do agree with the line you are as young as you feel.

And I was talking to my friend and she was saying (our) generation the Y Generation...tend to keep connected with their childhood...meaning they may do things that remind them of their childhood...the forever young type stuff but that doesn't mean we act childish and don't take responsibility like work etc.

I thought that was very interesting
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

@Grace here r my nicknames:
 
Preeti
 
Preet
 
Preetz
 
Pree
 
Preetu
 
PG (Pretty gal) LOL
 
Catee
 
Preetsss
 
Oh yeah im turning old i loved being a teenager n i hope this lasts ROFL
 
 

WOW! that is alot of nicknames! Shocked and you remember them allClapLOL

girl you still have 2 more years of being a teenager so don't worry and enjoy!Wink
but I agree even i want my teenage time to last forever!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
OMG u guys r talking bouts the rasgulla scene Shocked
 
Leaving me out one of my fav scenes i cud go about that but u know i cant be asked to write it i will just say they feel sooo comfortable doing this just like a real couple would love to see em do it again Blushing
 
OK moving on have u seen the scene where Prem says hes just Chahats papa i loved hearing that from his mouth Blushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 40178

meluvsrk 471 40178 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 50968

blackdaughter 952 50968 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87320

.Aparajhita. 814 87320 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39258

SobtiObsession 1135 39258 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 514   Views: 28844

ROBlicious. 514 28844 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index