Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Wow thats great..wanna see the sigggie๐Ÿ˜Š

@Bold: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG! Hope eevrything will be fine for your aunt! and its okay...we totally understand

Everything is fine now.

My Uncle was really lucky.  There two guys...one sitting in the car as a getaway and the other one inside the house looking for stuff.  My Uncle went to the drug store like 5 minutes away from the house.  He came back and saw this light color car parked in the driveway and thought it was a friend or something.  My aunt and uncle have a lot of people who stop by the house...a lot of friends and they are really active in the community.

Anyways because my Uncle came home early he interrupted the break in and the car drove away and the guy inside the house ran out the back door where they pool was and out the screen door.

He then called me and I drove over to their house and called the police for them and helped them file the report.  The only thing taken was some jewelry and it was custom jewelry so not very expensive stuff...everything else was left untouched.

The front door had been pryed open and the bedroom door kicked in.  The doors are getting fixed right now.

----------------------------------

The siggie Fatima made me is in my signature it's the one that says Picture Perfect.
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

OH achcha how cums ur using Nab's sig???

Mein baar baar sochti hoon ke tum Nabiha ho n Grace i wanna see ur sig

Arre Bcoz Waqas made it for Nabiha specilly but when i saw it ...i m luving it so much and take permission from Nabiha to use it so thts why u see it in my Dabba๐Ÿ˜‰

me too wnt see ur siggy Grace๐Ÿ˜ณ
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh kk Grace im glad everything is kl ohhh sooo Fizii made u a sig ive always been a fan of her creations

Abby u going too???

Aur wheres my evil twin gone???
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Angel..

byeee Abby and Uswah nicee meeting youu guys!! :)
and suree Preeti, will PM youu :) xx

Same here Annie ...hope to talk with u agin soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Grace about the update i dunno whens the update but im planning one :P

N yeah im planning on making mixed update eg Sushant n Riddihma n Anu n Heer etc not the normal couples but im being told not tooo...n i hope everything went k n u caught the person who broke in i hate it when people do that.

Anniie send u my stuff for Minnie tomoz kl still working on it

Okay a mixed up couple update huh?

Well, that would be fun I guess as long as people don't take offense to it.

Heer and Anu?

Prem and Pihu?

Manav and Hetal ๐Ÿ˜† (Hetal is Meher's new character on RMJ)

Preet and Hetal?

Preet and Archana ๐Ÿ˜†
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Everything is fine now.

My Uncle was really lucky.  There two guys...one sitting in the car as a getaway and the other one inside the house looking for stuff.  My Uncle went to the drug store like 5 minutes away from the house.  He came back and saw this light color car parked in the driveway and thought it was a friend or something.  My aunt and uncle have a lot of people who stop by the house...a lot of friends and they are really active in the community.

Anyways because my Uncle came home early he interrupted the break in and the car drove away and the guy inside the house ran out the back door where they pool was and out the screen door.

He then called me and I drove over to their house and called the police for them and helped them file the report.  The only thing taken was some jewelry and it was custom jewelry so not very expensive stuff...everything else was left untouched.

The front door had been pryed open and the bedroom door kicked in.  The doors are getting fixed right now.

----------------------------------

The siggie Fatima made me is in my signature it's the one that says Picture Perfect.

Oh Thnk God everything fine ...and this siggy is really cool yr
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So u guys fink we can spam n finish this CC???
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Okay Guys gotta go now and do revision!

will see you all soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have a great time you all and miss me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜† (sorrry I'm just being stupid)

byeee...tc all โค๏ธ

Bye Baccha ...we miss u tujhe kehne ki zaroorat nhin ๐Ÿ˜‰

And miss us also ๐Ÿ˜†...luv u TC๐Ÿค—
uswah thumbnail

Ahhh kk Grace im glad everything is kl ohhh sooo Fizii made u a sig ive always been a fan of her creations

Abby u going too???

Aur wheres my evil twin gone???

I am still here Baccha ...dnt worry i dnt leave u easily๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
uswah thumbnail

So u guys fink we can spam n finish this CC???

Ofcourse we can finish it today...