~*~Girls Only CC #7 [INVITES ONLY] New pg 120 ~*~ - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
I think Heer was supposed to be 22 n Prem 24/25ish in the beggining i fink they shud have made chahat 5 when Prem meets her coz then it would have made more sense chahat couldnt have been born b4 the leap
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Ok from April too october is 6 months unless Chahat was premature which i doubt coz she looks all healthy n Heers birthday is in May hmmm do u fink she knew when she left Prem or she found out after?

Heer's birthday is in May I thought it was in June?  Either way the dates don't work.

Cause if you go by June (July, August, Sept, Oct. Nov, Dec. Jan. Feb, March)  Chahat should be a March baby.  I mean premature I don't think you can have a child at 6 months...can you?  I thought for sure maybe a month or two before the due date.  8-7 months but not 6.
Originally posted by iheartChai

Heer's birthday is in May I thought it was in June?  Either way the dates don't work.

Cause if you go by June (July, August, Sept, Oct. Nov, Dec. Jan. Feb, March)  Chahat should be a March baby.  I mean premature I don't think you can have a child at 6 months...can you?  I thought for sure maybe a month or two before the due date.  8-7 months but not 6.
yes you can Grace
my cousin was born really premeturely
he was as asmall as a hand and skin wasnt even formed then
but hes about 3 now and perfectly fine and active
he just doesnt speak
its still baby language
everything else is fine
Edited by pwincess1 - 12 years ago

I know sum1 who had a baby when they were 6 months pregnant n the babies healthy just had its 3rd bithday. Hmmm but dont u fink u know when u r pregnant???
Anyone wiv kids here maybe they could help. 😃

She probably found out after she left Prem 😕
Originally posted by Aymee

@ Grace.  If you are going to try to figure out when Chahat was conceived, you are probably better off trying to figure out Prem's real age.  I remember when I joined IF everyone was trying to figure out how old Prem was especially after the leap.

What is even worse, this leap was suppose to be a 6 year leap but when the show ended Chahat was already 7 years old. 😕  Just like her father, we will never know how old Chahat really is.  😆

Yeah being 5 would have been better but since they did a 6 year leap they said Chahat is 6.

I think Heer was supposed to be 22 n Prem 24/25ish in the beggining i fink they shud have made chahat 5 when Prem meets her coz then it would have made more sense chahat couldnt have been born b4 the leap

That's what I thought as well.  Their round about age.

I know sum1 who had a baby when they were 6 months pregnant n the babies healthy just had its 3rd bithday. Hmmm but dont u fink u know when u r pregnant???

maybe she didnt tell him bcz ov all the problems that were going on
and then the ash business
she wanted to leave him and if she told him that she was pregnant then he wouldnt have let her go
Originally posted by pwincess1

maybe she didnt tell him bcz ov all the problems that were going on
and then the ash business
she wanted to leave him and if she told him that she was pregnant then he wouldnt have let her go

@Bold: I wish he didn't tho he did try to stop her n OMG the night before he pushed her really hard 😲

Yeah, I think she found out after she left Prem.  She left around the end of June. 

I'm going by if her b-day was at the beginning of June going with the way the episodes were broadcast...she was only three weeks into her pregnancy and with all the high stress drama going on...she probably didn't realize she had missed her cycle.  And Heer always worked herself tired so any headaches, etc she probably didn't realize anything was wrong with her.

Yeah, I think she found out after she left Prem.  She left around the end of June. 

I'm going by if her b-day was at the beginning of June going with the way the episodes were broadcast...she was only three weeks into her pregnancy and with all the high stress drama going on...she probably didn't realize she had missed her cycle.  And Heer always worked herself tired so any headaches, etc she probably didn't realize anything was wrong with her.
Hmmm yeah maybe ur right n she was really feeling well those days 😕

@Bold: I wish he didn't tho he did try to stop her n OMG the night before he pushed her really hard 😲

Yeah that push was way dramatic...a little too much in my opinion.

But he didn't know and I don't think Heer knew.

If Heer had found out after that fight that she was pregnant and somehow Prem found out too 😲

That would have been horrible.  Imagine Prem thought he slept with his wife's cousin and he's already feeling like a complete jerk because he thought Heer was having an affair.  Then to find out your wife is pregnant?  He wouldn't have let Heer go but man he would have been going insane with guilt.

Why couldn't the CVs do a storyline like that instead having that stupid 6 year leap?