Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys check out the FC i posted a video below the pic
Preeti.xo thumbnail
OMG guys Kulraaj n Meher crack me up they look soo funny when they r banging on the doors
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Anyone want to translate the scene for me?

Prem says something and he tries to *ahem* lay on top and then Heer says something.  She did ask him again right?  What he's doing.

But then she sort of sighs when her sister and Kul Di comes knocking on the door.  The sigh that she knew exactly what was going to happen but because of her sister and sister-in-law Prem wasn't able to finish his task ๐Ÿ˜†

How's that for evil? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

How could she sleep with all this Premeer naughtiness going on?

Evil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I m not Feeling Sleepy at all...and with this Ebil discussion i dnt wnt to hit my bed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Hmmm ok in the begining Heer tells him to get up coz its morning n then Prem pulls her on top of him โ˜บ๏ธ n then he goes the night was sooo short lets go to sleep again โ˜บ๏ธx56789909876543234567890987654 n then Heer like always Prem what are u doing n then Kulraaj knocks on the door n say u both love birds get up n then Meher comes tooo n then they tease Prem and Heer
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

LOL Grace.  It has been 6 years, that is why Heer didn't ask Prem that question.

@ Uswah, Harshad is so naughty.  Did notice Harshad was trying put his leg on top of Additi's leg.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And yr i alraedy notice this yr How he Put his Leg on her ...โ˜บ๏ธ
Even u guys know here its atleast some blanket but d other scene which i post now see his Both legs on Heer legs ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธI dnt know how they feel at tht moment but when first time i asw tht scene na i choked my Water from my mouth ...he is actually lying on her

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTjdnFtCrA[/YOUTUBE]

Preeti.xo thumbnail

Uswah is that the same video i posted up???

Grace i have translated it for u above ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Hmmm ok in the begining Heer tells him to get up coz its morning n then Prem pulls her on top of him โ˜บ๏ธ n then he goes the night was sooo short lets go to sleep again โ˜บ๏ธx56789909876543234567890987654 n then Heer like always Prem what are u doing n then Kulraaj knocks on the door n say u both love birds get up n then Meher comes tooo n then they tease Prem and Heer

Aaa, that's what I thought.

But you noticed the sigh...Heer's memory seemed to have returned for that brief second...like she knew but because of Meher and Kulraj she had no choice but to get up and answer the door.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Anyone want to translate the scene for me?

Prem says something and he tries to *ahem* lay on top and then Heer says something.  She did ask him again right?  What he's doing.

But then she sort of sighs when her sister and Kul Di comes knocking on the door.  The sigh that she knew exactly what was going to happen but because of her sister and sister-in-law Prem wasn't able to finish his task ๐Ÿ˜†

How's that for evil? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

for evil 100/100 well done! ๐Ÿ‘ we'r glad to have you in our gang ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

and prem told her that the night was very short and passed away quickly...lets sleep again โ˜บ๏ธ and tries to *ahem* with her๐Ÿ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

And yr i alraedy notice this yr How he Put his Leg on her ...โ˜บ๏ธ
Even u guys know here its atleast some blanket but d other scene which i post now see his Both legs on Heer legs โ˜บ๏ธI dnt know how they feel at tht moment but when first time i asw tht scene na i choked my Water from my mouth ...he is actually lying on her

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTjdnFtCrA[/YOUTUBE]

OMG! uswah...this was another โ˜บ๏ธ scene!
I knw yaar here he was literally lying on top of her! O gosh How would have they felt! even I was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ the first time i saw that scene...but I love this sceneโค๏ธ