Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

9/05/11 CD+CC >... Happy Birthday Big Boss (Page 25)

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Thush Here Chek

9May/Monday/Thush-Maneet Pics In Moon
10May/Tuesday/Kirti-
11May/Wednesday/Veronika-
12May/Thursday/Samia-
13Mayl/Friday/Simona-
Next
16May/Monday/Param-
17May/Tuesday/Mishty-
18May/Wednesday/Slov-
19May/Thursday/Salma-
20Mayl/Friday/Bubbly-
Next
23May/Monday/Zaara-
24May/Tuesday/Sofiya-
25May/Wednesday/Azi-
26May/Thursday/Reema-
27May/Friday/Mouli-
Next
30May/Monday/Deepthi
31May/Tuesday/Pinku-
1Juni/Wednesday/Shalini-
2Juni/Thursday/Muskaan-
3Juni/Friday/Mansi
Next

Mansi and then Tamana she wwas a new entry but she went now Tongueand thanks for putting me first Embarrassed
Oke Jaan
Simona Is Now ChangingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-MansiKohli--Mrs.MSK-

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Hiii
hello dear...new here...i am mansiBig smile
Sorry Wrong PostD'oh
sorry but what was wrong post??
may i know ur name pls/////

okie ill tel she is our sweet simona..she is veronikas sister(kash-fanforever)and pur sister too Embarrassedand wrong post means vero has commented from simonas id LOL
oh ...just got it now...hello simona...my chance is on 3rd of june...looong wait...Cry
Hey Mansi DearEmbarrassed
Ohh You Want To Change With me..?EmbarrassedBig smileWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu-MansiKohli--Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


Thush Jaaan HugYou Such A Sweet SisterrEmbarrassed
Wrong Post means I Though Mansi Quote My Reply But It Was Vero's
So Thats Why Wrong PostLOL
Hi Mansi As My Sister Told Im Simona Nice To Meet You DearHug
Welcome HereEmbarrassed
Hey JaaniHugThanks a lot for puting me on top in the listHugohh this time wrong post has diffrnt situation usually u do comment from her ID LOLsoo i though u did the same thing today as well LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-MansiKohli-

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Girls me going to eat se you all  in 10minsEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-MansiKohli--Mrs.MSK-todayzstar

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Girls me going to eat se you all  in 10minsEmbarrassed

Jaani i too about to leave my lecturer has send me the Homework paper Deadno sleep today ..see u all bit later if i get bored with the home workLOL

@ Simona jaani see ya later Embarrassed

@ Mansi Bye Again see u 1 or 2 hours later Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-MansiKohli-

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31306

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hey grlsssHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-MansiKohli--Mrs.MSK-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Hiii
hello dear...new here...i am mansiBig smile
Sorry Wrong PostD'oh
sorry but what was wrong post??
may i know ur name pls/////

okie ill tel she is our sweet simona..she is veronikas sister(kash-fanforever)and pur sister too Embarrassedand wrong post means vero has commented from simonas id LOL
oh ...just got it now...hello simona...my chance is on 3rd of june...looong wait...Cry
Hey Mansi DearEmbarrassed
Ohh You Want To Change With me..?EmbarrassedBig smileWink
CHANGE FOR WHAT SIMONA????Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-todayzstar

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


Thush Jaaan HugYou Such A Sweet SisterrEmbarrassed
Wrong Post means I Though Mansi Quote My Reply But It Was Vero's
So Thats Why Wrong PostLOL
Hi Mansi As My Sister Told Im Simona Nice To Meet You DearHug
Welcome HereEmbarrassed
Hey JaaniHugThanks a lot for puting me on top in the listHugohh this time wrong post has diffrnt situation usually u do comment from her ID LOLsoo i though u did the same thing today as well LOL
No Problem DearEmbarrassedHug
Hahhaah Yea  I Know Me CrazyEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Why I think my boss is a superhero by Geet Handa

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Sookie-   Replies: 52   Views: 8928

-Sookie- 52 8928 14 April 2011 at 9:17am by ammygurl
One Shot: Maan's Boss

2 3 4 5

Author: bDgT   Replies: 34   Views: 10007

bDgT 34 10007 02 October 2010 at 5:44pm by maanmeet1
Few things common between Maan and my Boss Plz hel

2 3

Author: veryberry01   Replies: 20   Views: 2225

veryberry01 20 2225 17 August 2010 at 1:17pm by Sananya09
Geet's new BOSS, Savitri Devi, Hence the OUTHOUSE

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: --Nargis--   Replies: 51   Views: 5559

--Nargis-- 51 5559 21 July 2010 at 9:40am by Dastaan23
SSSHHHH...Maneet Bumping - Boss VS Tortutary LMAO

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 23   Views: 3245

maybe-just 23 3245 01 July 2010 at 7:51am by morningdew

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index