Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

9/05/11 CD+CC >... Happy Birthday Big Boss - Page 16

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jaani here is the link 

p.s : mansi and sissy i feel sleepy will come later...see you later ðŸ˜‰and siisy have a great time in the toilet ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much my dear jaani! 🤗Okay go sleep, we shall meet later.. And don forget about we feasting on our boss.. Will let our cook jaan know about it.. And yes maansi, let me know if you still don get it..
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Thank you so much my dear jaani! 🤗Okay go sleep, we shall meet later.. And don forget about we feasting on our boss.. Will let our cook jaan know about it.. And yes maansi, let me know if you still don get it..

zaaru does thush mean to say that everyone should pics with cerain theme every day...?did i get it right?????
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

hey hey jaani today KC episode rot shall we post pics like this..maneet pics

Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

awesome jaan.. Alright you go sleep.. I shall pm sim jaan about it.. If its shalini turn today, have she already told us the theme? Ill ask sim jaan about it..

@mansi jaan, you are right darling.. We just countdown here, mostly chat and talk about all crap stuff.. 🤣 then on tanu's update we say thanks to her and post picture according to the theme of the day.. You can check on tanu's update and check out any of our cdies post..
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok me mega confused, sims had one CD on friday for saturday but since there was no show on saturday she created a new one for today, but i figure that its shalinis turn, but then i looked at tthe wrong list, i looked at the thanks list, so its my mistake, let me pm shalini

and on tami and mansi, we put a pic as our appreciation for tanu for her updates, so everyday there is something, it started of with random themes, i remember the one where we had to put the drunk smiley (that was funny, even tanu laughed a lot), then we had one where we had to put out favorite gshp character except geet and msk (oh tanu got a major heart attack that day🤣)

anyway let me solve this theme issue and get back to you all ok

4 hours 29 mins
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome jaan.. Alright you go sleep.. I shall pm sim jaan about it.. If its shalini turn today, have she already told us the theme? Ill ask sim jaan about it..

@mansi jaan, you are right darling.. We just countdown here, mostly chat and talk about all crap stuff.. 🤣 then on tanu's update we say thanks to her and post picture according to the theme of the day.. You can check on tanu's update and check out any of our cdies post..

yaa i saw that...and u people count me in too in the theme pics...😃
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Boss Boss check this link shall we do like this ?shall we put the maaneet pics in moon >??it will look nice?>check that link we can put diffrent Pics?😳
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

Boss Boss check this link shall we do like this ?shall we put the maaneet pics in moon >??it will look nice?>check that link we can put diffrent Pics?😳

thats wonderful, but lets wait, i just a pm to shalini and veru and sims, since i created a small confusion there, so lets get the theme from shalin if we dont then we can use this, just a bit patience thush (oh dear that reminds me of doc😕)

4 hours 22 mins
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

thats wonderful, but lets wait, i just a pm to shalini and veru and sims, since i created a small confusion there, so lets get the theme from shalin if we dont then we can use this, just a bit patience thush (oh dear that reminds me of doc😕)

4 hours 22 mins

Ohh iM Sorry i just got a om mesage from my friend and she asked me to post this kind pic since its KC episode cz she is having xams soo i just searched and found this link thats all ðŸ˜ŠNoo prob ðŸ˜†