Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YO Riya, here you go. My weird and Vivid dreams 😆😆

Dream-like Promo

She laughed, her softly laughter recurring through the sounds of the trespassing winds, the sky gruesome and dark, however the soft laughter from her lips brightened the whole atmosphere. The vicious thunders splattered daring through the skies, as her laughter crackled a little but the sounds still filled the ears of ones around her.

The rain fell, continuously, the murmurs of the rain were getting stronger, it was spitting down like a ball of fire. But the sweet giggling sound, the murmur of a loud mumbling voice whispering through the dark skies of the surrounding around them. The small features of her bare feet came in sight, as she ran in utter ease, her bare feet cruising through the short length grass. Her feet moved, as they brushed against the bareness of her thighs, as she stood there in the damp rain in a pair of white shorts, hugging onto her hips with such ease and comfort.

She laughed even more, as she turns around and pokes her tongue out. She throws her hands up in the air, as the rain hits her face with the tremor of force, her pink top slides up, as her top tightens around her body in more need. She throws her head back and laughs, as her eyes are shown and then whimpered as she felt her body being pulled forward.

"Tum na" she whispered as she tries to push her hands away from the tightening ones around her wrist.

Slowly her breathing comes to halt. "Mein na?" the dark husky voice tearing through her barriers, as her body heaves, his eyes are shown, the dept of his soul. "Bolo Na Shona" she shivered, as her eyes fluttered softly, as she felt his rasp jaw line come in contact with her cheek.

Silence drenched on, as she looked up and saw the rain building up as it hit them with just the same immense of force, dragging it down on her body. She smirked, as she watched the light confusion in his face, and with one utter ease movement, she was out of his capture and running through the lawn once again.

"Always keep your guard up" she said loudly, as the thunder crashed among them, and she ran into the lining of clothing outside.

She turned around to see him right behind her, their soft laughter's filling the air up, as she threw the curtains on the railing back, as she saw his smirking face laughing as it hit his face, she ran through the clothes, throwing it back and forth, until she felt both of her hand being grabbed through the back, as she was pulled behind. Her body came in tight contact with a hard wet chest, as she leaned back to stare at his blazing eyes.

"Shilpa" his soft breathing getting heavier, as he started to lean forth, their eyes hooding up with the nature of passion, as he leaned closer, his chin brushing past here's, as he felt the flutter of her lashes against his flesh.

"Karan" she said with the loud sigh, as they got even closer.

"AND CUT!" A loud voice booming out, as Karan and Shilpa both parted away and smiled at each other, and looked at the camera in front of them.

"Not yet" Shilpa whispered as she turned to Karan and then at the camera, as the rain pattered down their skin. "It's good to be back" She smirked, as Karan laughed and then picked her in his arms and twirled her around, as laughter filled the surroundings.

-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

@OI bey apni kartooton par dhyan de mujh bholi par ungli uthanese pahle😳

🤣

get lost🤣

PS: i ant kash DESPERATELY😳

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh happy whr r u yar i need to talk
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

lol hello SWAN :P

@happy: copy cat..kaha se copy kiya song??🤣

@CC: DD ich kamini hai,tell her to shut up :@

hawww me copy cat ?😡😆
waise meine google se copy kiya 🤣🤣🤣
tumhe toh paata hai ke i'm sooo lazy toh zyada likhne ka maan nehi kiya is liye google se copy kiya 🤣
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am off now bye guys...KASHnight & KASHdreams🤗🤗
-Cherry- thumbnail
Cya Jenny

Heyya Rishu

god whr is everyone these days?
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
@SWAN:😍y r u the only one who gets such dreams?? m jealous :|👎🏼🤣
wow KASH and barich..kashsome..especially the twirling around with her in his arms😍

Edited by -LoVe.KaSh- - 12 years ago
fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm off for a while as well, will be back later. 🤗
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
aww bye CC, kash care
@DD: come back soon
@swan: donno yaar, every single kashian seems to b busy these days🤔

-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

@SWAN:😍y r u the only one who gets such dreams?? m jealous :|👎🏼🤣
wow KASH and barich..kashsome..especially the twirling around with her in his arms😍

I dream too much 🤣🤣🤣 i wish my dreams came true, but at the end of the day it was only just a dream.

Cya Sana 😳