Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@seert: i actually started watching it at the end of last year. m trying to catch all the epis but still missing some in btw. The re-runs keep on coming so i don't need to watch them online.
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Amna...omg da song is very diff.. luv his version...

Amna: Lol dude you're slow! I became a VB near the end of April. I'm pretty sure we've interacted on heaven even when I was a VB. And ya 'tis very cool...I'm about to increase your WLs now ;p

Tani: You became a tutor? Good for you...I'm so happy. Ok lemme guess is it Calc or maybe some comp. programming subject?
By work I mean school/research stuff. Ya I always have that but I was sorta taking it somewhat lax these past few days b/c of stuff at home. But tomorrow it's gonna be back to the grind :'(
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By tutor I didn't mean TA... Just home tutor... n its MATH... Now I am learning all da stuffs I skipped in scul... N I am not happy being a tut... I mean I hav my own maths 2 deal wid... Uparse bcz of my Mom I had 2 bcum a tutor...:( So u had holidays as well Seert?...:-?
amna malik thumbnail
@seert: end of April wasn't tht far.So r u VB of a particular forum or just in general?
Amna: You're watching them now? Damn how did you miss their awesomeness before?! Anyways wtach it now and enjoy. It's really the best show ever...even their reruns are better than today's crap.
Ya I'm a VB of the Pak. serial forums...the forum where your banner is on display ;D

Tani: Lol no I knew it was something like home tutoring and not a TA (you need to be a grad student for that). But still it's good and you're getting paid...ahem math rocks and now you'll know why.
No I didn't have any holidays. I just took it a bit easy b/c of family stuff but I need to meet some deadlines soon so I can't afford slacking off any further.

Sorry guys I gotta jet. I'm sorry for leaving so quickly...hope to be back sometime later. Bye :)

Tani: Be active on fb.
amna malik thumbnail
I know m late. I didn't use to see English shows before, especially comedies cause i use to find it over the top but MAN Friends is epic. Better late than never right?

K guyz m leaving too. bye
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Seert... Best of luck... Miss u...:( I'll b active on FB soon... I wanna cope wid my uni 1st...:/ tc...<3

Tanzi bhag gayi kya?

edit:
BYE Amna... gudnite sweet dreams... 

I am sute Tanzi will leave as well... so tcb Tanzi...<3
Edited by TaniShaKaShid - 12 years ago
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bye Seert n Amna tc xx

Gotta go too...bye KaSh nyt tc xx
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3