Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki kushkismati... (Page 8)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@spee: hi
@hima: I agree with you... we are accepting this new dev(il) just becoz AS has left & the actor has been replaced otherwise it would have been a different story... but I've to say that SS is a great actor & even in comic scenes his expressions are awesome.
Mamta u r so right...if AS wud have been still doing the role then it wud be very difficult or almost impossible to accept him as dev(il) in these comic scenes...now it is better v slowly start seeing SS as new character bcuz if v see him as dev(il) then v can never see him accept him nor appreciate SS's awesome acting in comic scenes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hima thanks for clarification the precap...

sptrnodewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@all: guys has anyone noticed a change in maasi... after seeing that dadi has sent sargi for geet she also gives sargi to pummy... I think even if Maan couldn't do anything for Tejjy & pummy before he gets exposed, even then maaneet love would make him realise his mistake or atleast soften him...

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Me loved todays episode.ClapClapClapClap Lool adi nearly let the cat out of the bag.  He was talking to maan but the way he was standing looked like he was talking to devil. When adi was talking why did devil not anythingAngryAngryAngry

Loool adi did not want any khatirdhari today, he remembered the beating he hot last time, he could not wait to go.ROFLROFL

Good that beeji praised dadi and how she told nandini to get sargi for pammi. Pammi looked shocked and happy. I wanted to go and hug her. SmileHate tej he is so rude to pammi, AngryAngryAngrygood that maan will sort him out and teach tej the language of love.LOL

Lool I love how maan told geet to that she should be thankful  that she has got a sona pati. Bechara comes closer for a kiss and geet did not give in. loool me loved it when she called him dusht danav.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aww I loved it when geet said that only very lucky women can get a husband like him. so sweet that maan does not like to see tears in geets eyes. Loved their nok jhok, it is so full of love.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So sweet and understanding maan is that he asked dadi to get sargi for geet. me Loved the hug geet gave to maan and told him that he is too good. Maan so wants a kiss from geet and bechara has to wait until KC. LOLLOLLOL Loool maan wanted an excuse on not to leave geet's room, lool all she said was suniya and he ran like a bullet to sit down.ROFL

Loool laachi stepping on mamaji's hand was too funny. Lool them making mamai run was too funny. Everyone just makes fun of bechara mamaji. Lool yashpal imitiating laachi's voice. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnomisty85dewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Reena: nice analysis... today's episode was really good...mama's scenes were hillarious as usual ... now it has been proved that anyone can fool him.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnosumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@mamta - beeji & teeji both look like a hypocrite ... thy say some thing do some thing have 1 rule for daughter another rule for DIL ... & if pammi was married for 8 years ... then Y did nt beeji give her sargi ... like ... she was saying elders never make mistake ... & all what does that mean ...  then if elders do not make mistake then y did she not give sargi 2 pammi before ...  tejji ... he is angry on maan for ill treating his sister without knowing the facts ... why is he ill treating his wife ...

what tejji does is right & what maan does is wrong ...

@mona - u r welcome dear ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnosumona28misty85

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Reena superb analysis dear...

divareenasptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno