Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: divareena

Hima - Wow you were under 10 when you saw the show. The show sounds lovely and I am sure if I see it i would become addicted. I can imagine that he must have been very handsome when he was 20 - 35.  

I remember show kashish, is that with rajeev khandelwal

reena i am not atlking abt kashish character from KTH - rajeen ki show ... I am talking abt TV show kashish ...

no reena ... the shows name is kashish ... it has malvika tiwari & sudesh berry ... sudesh berry was the director & he falls in love with his TV show lead ... malvika ... & then MU her as he sees  a man in her room ... & then he uses some harsh words & hurts her &  later finds out tht man is her bro & then he regrets his behaviour there by meeting with a car wreck & then she comes & nurses him back 2 health ...without revealing her identity but he recognises her as he had a wreck he damages his eyes so his eyes were operated so he was blind folded ... but the last day he realises tht it was her who was being his nurse all the time ... & then runs behind her ... & finally wins her back ...

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@all...today i'm going earlyπŸ˜†...gn sweet maaneet dreams girls

@hima and reena...tun dono paagal ho gaya ho!!!...Geet ke saath Maan hi romance kar raha haiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Spee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† GC just looked different from that angle. πŸ˜†

sweet maan dreams sweetie.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

@all...today i'm going earlyπŸ˜†...gn sweet maaneet dreams girls

@hima and reena...tun dono paagal ho gaya ho!!!...Geet ke saath Maan hi romance kar raha haiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

spee i know it's GC ... but just have a look how he is looking yaar ... gud night ...
divareena thumbnail

Hima - sorry about the mistakeπŸ˜†. I like the storyline of the show kashish. I bet its not even on you tube😭😭. I like the idea of how she nurses him and then he woos her back.
dewdropred thumbnail

Spee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† GC just looked different from that angle. πŸ˜†

sweet maan dreams sweetie.

reena ... wohi tho ... thy are not understanding ...

reena me 2 going ... c u tomorrow ...
divareena thumbnail
Himadi and spee - sweet maan dreams πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
love you all. We all had a lovely chat online todayπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
dewdropred thumbnail

Hima - sorry about the mistakeπŸ˜†. I like the storyline of the show kashish. I bet its not even on you tube😭😭. I like the idea of how she nurses him and then he woos her back.

reena it's a wonderful story ... i am telling U ... u will fall in love with the characters ... every1 were superb even the lady who played mother to the hero ... she loves the girl a lot ... just like dadima ...loves geet & she is the one who actually plays cupid ... & unites the 2 lovers ...
dewdropred thumbnail
reena - agree today was great ... C U tomorrow ... bye
divareena thumbnail
Hima - i will do a search on the internet to see if I can find some episodes. It sounds  such a lovely story. aww dadima playes cupid. All the characters you describe sound so lovely.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

divareena thumbnail
Hima - see you tomorrow and sweet maan dream. 😳😳 lots of hugs from me. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—