Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki kushkismati... - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
@hima: it happens a lot...the daughters of the house have more freedom then the DILs... but some progressive households give same treatment to both daughters & DILs... what to do our society's mental make up is such especially in north india... but things are changing...

reena - nice post ... mama is always the bali ka bakra ๐Ÿ˜†bechara mamaji ...

mamaji mamaji ... bhole bhale mamaji ... this song reminds me of deven varma serial which used to come on doordarshan on saturdays ... some 15 - 20 years back on saturdays ... where he played mamaji ka role ... any one saw it ... it was a gud comedy show ... i used 2 love it ...
Hi priya... I'm fine...hope you're also good..

Mona โ€“ lovely pictures you are posting. Me miss reading your analysis today๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Mona, spee, hima and mamata โ€“ thanks my lovelies๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Spee โ€“ I am fine how are  you feeling today๐Ÿ˜Š

Hima โ€“ me agree that I don't like how tej and beeji have one rule for the daughter and the other for daughter in law.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

Agree that tej needs to realise that he is treating his wife very badly and how dare he make judgements about maan.

Me want Geet to kiss maan and then maan to kiss geet. I definitely want a SR๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

all@ something funny, I have used my data for the internet for the month. I can still use my internet but it will be a bit slow until my allowance starts.  If they print a report on what website I go to, all they will get is geet.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by misty85

@hima: it happens a lot...the daughters of the house have more freedom then the DILs... but some progressive households give same treatment to both daughters & DILs... what to do our society's mental make up is such especially in north india... but things are changing...

hmm ... ok ... 1 more thing i also noticed that where saas ki nahin chalthi  when bahu is very shatir mama ke language main ... i have seen & heard of some bahus like that also ... i guess it's always like tht ... when the bahu is gud ... saas is evil ... vice versa ... & in very rare cases we have saas & bahu where both get along well ...
Originally posted by misty85

Hi priya... I'm fine...hope you're also good..
hii mamta it's priti. i am good ...
Maan said tum nahi chata ki mein jao kiyu ki tumhe akela achcha nahi lagta ...

Hima - thank you my sweetie. becahara mamaji is definately a bali ka bakra even if he has not done anything he gets told off.

mamaji mamaji ... bhole bhale mamaji ... this song reminds me of deven varma serial which used to come on doordarshan on saturdays ... some 15 - 20 years back on saturdays ... where he played mamaji ka role ... any one saw it ... it was a gud comedy show ... i used 2 love it ...  Hima - song sounds funny, i have not seen this serial

Hi priya - how are you

@prithi-hi dear

@reena-thanks dear

i'm fine today...thanks...

reena not only u but nowadays v all go on only one website mainly that is Geet Forum๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†...and therefore so many of my friends and cousins and all complain saying i don't reply to their messages on facebook and e-mails soon๐Ÿ˜†...

@spee...loved ur analysis dear...agree with u MAANEET r becoming more and more adorable day by day...love them lots and lots muaaahhh...

@hima...fab. analysis...loved their bedroom convo it was so natural...waiting for the bandage scene now...