Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima thanks for clarification the precap...
misty85 thumbnail
@all: guys has anyone noticed a change in maasi... after seeing that dadi has sent sargi for geet she also gives sargi to pummy... I think even if Maan couldn't do anything for Tejjy & pummy before he gets exposed, even then maaneet love would make him realise his mistake or atleast soften him...
divareena thumbnail

Me loved todays episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lool adi nearly let the cat out of the bag.  He was talking to maan but the way he was standing looked like he was talking to devil. When adi was talking why did devil not anything😑😑😑

Loool adi did not want any khatirdhari today, he remembered the beating he hot last time, he could not wait to go.🀣🀣

Good that beeji praised dadi and how she told nandini to get sargi for pammi. Pammi looked shocked and happy. I wanted to go and hug her. 😊Hate tej he is so rude to pammi, 😑😑😑good that maan will sort him out and teach tej the language of love.πŸ˜†

Lool I love how maan told geet to that she should be thankful  that she has got a sona pati. Bechara comes closer for a kiss and geet did not give in. loool me loved it when she called him dusht danav.😍😍😍😍😍

Aww I loved it when geet said that only very lucky women can get a husband like him. so sweet that maan does not like to see tears in geets eyes. Loved their nok jhok, it is so full of love.😍😍😍😍😍

So sweet and understanding maan is that he asked dadi to get sargi for geet. me Loved the hug geet gave to maan and told him that he is too good. Maan so wants a kiss from geet and bechara has to wait until KC. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loool maan wanted an excuse on not to leave geet's room, lool all she said was suniya and he ran like a bullet to sit down.🀣

Loool laachi stepping on mamaji's hand was too funny. Lool them making mamai run was too funny. Everyone just makes fun of bechara mamaji. Lool yashpal imitiating laachi's voice. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

misty85 thumbnail
@Reena: nice analysis... today's episode was really good...mama's scenes were hillarious as usual ... now it has been proved that anyone can fool him.πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mamta - beeji & teeji both look like a hypocrite ... thy say some thing do some thing have 1 rule for daughter another rule for DIL ... & if pammi was married for 8 years ... then Y did nt beeji give her sargi ... like ... she was saying elders never make mistake ... & all what does that mean ...  then if elders do not make mistake then y did she not give sargi 2 pammi before ...  tejji ... he is angry on maan for ill treating his sister without knowing the facts ... why is he ill treating his wife ...

what tejji does is right & what maan does is wrong ...

@mona - u r welcome dear ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Reena superb analysis dear...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-lovely analysis dear
divareena thumbnail

Hima – lovely analysis and I tell you they are copying from anokha pyar. Agre that adi remembered being beaten again and did not want to stay there for much longer. Me don't like BD, CVs should know by now that we know every angle of maan by now from SBV to NPMπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Spee – lovely analysis  and agree that it was nice to see their shararat and romance today. So true that maan cannot see geet in tears, he would hurt himself than see her cry. Agree that mamaji, laachi and yashpal scene was too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mamta - how are you 
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mamta - U have a point ... if tejji does not stop even after beeji asks ... he will def stop after geet asks him 

@reena - U want geet 2 kiss him ... i don't mind ... bring it on ... kiss is always a welcome ... even SR bhi ... πŸ˜†
@all.hii crazies how r u all...
hii hima...
hii mona...
hii spee..
hii reena...
hii bharthi...
hii mamta...
Edited by mayadika11 - 12 years ago