Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki kushkismati... - Page 5

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What about the precap...Maan kaise hurt hua . kaam karte karte ya khod hurt hua...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona - U R so correct ... maan jaise hubby sirf aur sirf lucky logon ko miltha hain ... like geet hope every1 is lucky ...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - here I think maan might have said that the car was not working so that he does not have 2 go ... so he starts fixing the car ...

mona ... geet was waiting for maan in her room then she hears tejji's shout & walks near the window & watches maan fixing the car ...

so mona ... maan is fixing the car / checking it & then he pulls out some wire in anger & force & hurts his hand ... geet who was already down there ... was worried on seeing maan's wound ...

so i am guessing beeji will ask them no to leave ...
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

i know dear...it was such a beautiful MAANEET scene๐Ÿ˜...loved it

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i love this dialogue
misty85 thumbnail
@spee: hi
@hima: I agree with you... we are accepting this new dev(il) just becoz AS has left & the actor has been replaced otherwise it would have been a different story... but I've to say that SS is a great actor & even in comic scenes his expressions are awesome.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

mamta - actually for the first time i liked something uttered by that devil ... may B it's coz of SS ... other wise ... normally i don't like devil's actions or dialogues ... but must say SS is gud ... but i hate that character devil๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กto the core ...

coming 2 maan getting hurt ... he might have done that in anger or his helplessness ... first i 2 thought  that he did it on pupose ... but lets see ...

i agree with u both...today dev(il)'s one-liners were awesome and ss is really a gud actor...but no matter wat for all of us he is dev(il) who ruined Geet's life...

the reason for Maan getting hurt can be anything may be he hurt himself on purpose or it was really an accident...watver the reason is v will get Geet doing malhampatti on Maan so v all shud be happy abt that๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya scene hai...

divareena thumbnail
Hima - i think you are right that in anger maan hurts himself and he will not have to go. Geet is going to be so hurt seeing maan's hand bleeding. She should kiss maan to make him feel better๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
misty85 thumbnail
@Hima: I think even Geet would ask Tejjy to stop... if would say no then she knows how to play the cards... she do some emotional blackmailing ... but won't let Ballu leave.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: misty85

@spee: hi
@hima: I agree with you... we are accepting this new dev(il) just becoz AS has left & the actor has been replaced otherwise it would have been a different story... but I've to say that SS is a great actor & even in comic scenes his expressions are awesome.

Mamta u r so right...if AS wud have been still doing the role then it wud be very difficult or almost impossible to accept him as dev(il) in these comic scenes...now it is better v slowly start seeing SS as new character bcuz if v see him as dev(il) then v can never see him accept him nor appreciate SS's awesome acting in comic scenes...