undefined

undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
munda looking so hot with turban and sherwani!!

kudi as awlays.. too hot to handle in a saree!!

undefined

the best pic of the century!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona ... watch the first part before break i.e. the first 15 min ... that has maaneet scenes ...  then the last part after the second break ... after the first break we had yashpal & lacchi scene ...

@all - girls mona had cyclone in her area so there is no power over thre ... trees have been uprooted ... so she will come as long as her battery supports her ...

GC ka BD ka body posture is funny 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ... the way he was bent to 1 side OMG  🤣 🤣 🤣

when adi was talking to maan ... the way devil was speaking his monolugues were gud ... liked those 1 liners what he was speaking ... 

adi was asked to dine ... but he remembered his dhulai ...   🤣 bechara adi ... it's so correct when thy say "Dhudh ka jala ... chaanch bhi phook phook ke peetha hain ...'' 🤣   🤣  

tejji forcing adi to dine ... adi agrees & leaves ...

maan & geet talk about pammi ... looks like maan will teach tejji a lesson ... It's proved that adi was sent by maan ... & maan already informed adi about devil acting as maan ...

maan called dadima for sargi ... chalo ... atleast that part happened like my SS  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  anokha pyar ... hope devil ki dhulai bhi ho jaye like my SS  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣   me double kush ...

maaneet scenes were great ... first love then nok jhok ...

maan still wanting a kiss ... geet was again avoiding kiss 😡😡😡 no problem i know she is waiting for KC ...  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  

geet finally calling him dusht dhanav ... when maan was faking anger ... she was like U R the best hubby in the world & was also saying i might have donated pearls in my previous birth that's the reason I have you as my hubby 😍so sweet of geet ...

bechara mama ... every1 fools him ... first it was maaneet now it's lacchi & her yash pal  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣 

geet angry that maan forgot her ... geet waking up early & praying to her babaji ... pammi enters & asks her to come down ... but geet was waiting for maan ... to come ...

maan wakes up with the help of alarm & gets ready ... but lacchi is waiting for him at his door step ... & informs him that tejji is waiting for him ... maan was angry & worried on how to feed her sargi ...

from the last scene it's clear that ...

maan will hurt himself so that ... he will not be asked to go along with tejji ... this explains his hurt ...

but ... I hope beeji asks tejji to not to go ...

then we will get geet doing first aid to maan & then the bandage wala scene ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

any body home ... or not ...

divareena thumbnail
Hima- so good to see you online. We missed you lots. I should be online by seven thirty.

Mona- how are you. I hear there was a cyclone there. Hope you and everyone is ok.

All- love the pictures
divareena thumbnail
Tomorrow is going to be a health warning for us as munda looks too hot to handle and geet looks amazing.

Me so looking forward to the kiss
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello all...
Me missin u crazies so much..ll call u gals..

N reena kii bachi...u dint swnd me proper link of fridays threqd...

N kitna spam karthey ho yar...26 pms...omg..mein jab bhi ol aathi hhoon pms mein swim karthi hoon..

Thanks for sbs segments..n thanks all...
hima dii...me ll read dkk n anokha pyaar soon..
divareena thumbnail
Mona amazing pictures. Me on my way home see you at 730