Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki kushkismati...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

URL=http://img862.imageshack.us/i/95379627.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.          Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.          For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core...           No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.         We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  
  • If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Crazie Darlings,

Title-MAANEET ki kushkismati hai ki unhe ek dusare ka saath mila...

Episode was lovely...DD and GC were awesome as usual...loved them to the core

MAANEET scenes were very beautiful...loved them to the core

Their nok-jhok their romance their shararat were all lovely and full of masti...

MAANEET's is an eternal and evergreen journey...Taveez was destiny's decision, wish and dream that Geet and Maan two strangers (both who had a dreadful horrifying and painful past and who were both lonely and sabse paraye, deprived of love, care, sweetness, colours and flowers's fragrance in their respective lives) shud meet, and become sabse apne, and give each other the care, love, happiness and fulfill all their wishes and dreams which they truly deserved and which belonged to only them, and also it was destiny's decision that MAANEET shud act as the medicines with miraculous healing power on each other and who wud wipe away every bit of pain, anger, bitterness, loneliness, nightmares from each others' lives, heart, soul and mind forever...it was destiny's decision that Geet and Maan who were incomplete without each other were meant to become MAANEET and complete each other and hence create an eternal saga MAANEET's eternal journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching divine sacred and magical journey that has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...

Geet and Maan gave each other new lives, new meanings and reasons to live... MAANEET ek dusare ki zindagi ki Deepak aur Jyothi, Suraj aur Chandni, phool khushboo aur rainbow hai...

MAANEET r divine sacred dreamy magical beautiful lovely musical breathtaking couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET r the perfect couple...MAANEET r an epitome of divine sacred true and pure emotions and thoughts of unconditional, selfless and immense care and love; mutual respect trust understanding, transparency, faith, admiration, pride, worship, prayer; and also they r an epitome of truth, justice, honesty and transparency... MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...

MAANEET have shown us that people don't fall in love but people rise in love and that to rise in love to such an extent that v all feel like worshipping MAANEET and their eternal love...

MAANEET's bond is unbreakable and special and that is y v always see love even in their hatred, sweetness even in their bitterness, happiness even in their sorrow, dreams even in their nightmares, roses even in thorns, understanding even in their misunderstandings, concern and love even in their anger, pain, arguments, helplessness and that is y finally MAANEET's eternal bond has won because of its depth truth purity divinity and sacredness...

MAANEET's eternal union of lives, hearts, heartbeat, breath, minds,  and soul is like coming together of two halves and two equals...both were incomplete without each other and now having found each other they both r complete... in case of MAANEET, each others' strengths makes it up for each others' weaknesses...MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET wud share everything in their new life...they will share be it happiness or sorrow, dreams or nightmares, roses or thorns in their life...

After having found each other, MAANEET feel that they r the luckiest and blessed people on this planet as both feel that now the destiny which was so cruel and unfair to them in the past has gifted them with each other each other's togetherness, care and love and thus, blessed them with more than they ever wished for or dreamt of...Geet and Maan were like two precious gems and now both have become one anmol ratna... ... for both their life starts and ends with each other...now they r one heart and heartbeat, one breath and one soul...MAANEET have shown us that no matter how heartbreaking and soulbreaking painful dreadful and horrifying  one' past is, one day such a person' present and future' reality will be more beautiful, blissful and colourful than any dream...this truly makes our MAANEET's journey an eternal saga😊❤️😍...

Today' MAANEET's scene was so emotional and beautiful...Love the way Maan wipes Geet's tears and Geet's smile...everytime MAANEET make us smile thru tears and they make us love, admire, respect and worship them even more with every passing second...DD and GC were out of this world in this scene as usual...

Maan cud not see his Geet's tears his pearls which were flowing bcuz she had thought that she has to celebrate her first Karwachauth without sargi from her sasural...so Maan called Dadima and Adi was here to give Geet sargi...v all knew this wud be the case...Maan apni Geet ke liye kuch bhi kar saktha hai bilkul waise hi jaise Geet apne Maan ke liye kuch bhi kar sakthi hai...

Adi is truly an evergreen friend and family member who is always there for MAANEET when they need him the most...love the bond of love, care, trust and understanding between MAANEET and Adi...

Also Adi scared of Teji lol...bechara kya haal banaya tha last time...

Mamaji, Lachi and Yash Paul scene was hilarious...

MAANEET playing cupids for Pammi and Teji...whereever MAANEET go they always spread love, care, happiness and sweetness...

Pammi's tears of joy and happiness when Maasiji gives sargi aww so sweet...so happy for Pammi that slowly she is getting the love, care and respect which she truly deserves...

Precap-

Teji has given work to Driver Balwant Singh...Maan gets hurt and Geet sees her Maan getting hurt aww so comes running downstairs...Maan might have hurt himself purposefully so that he can feed his Geet sargi and also so that Teji wud stay at home and feed Pammi sargi as well...

sbs/sbb-

MAANEET were looking so beautiful mesmerizing dreamy magical😍...loved them to the core❤️...can't wait for the episode!!!...

sbs aur sbb dekhke hamare yeh haal hai toh episode dekhne ke baad hamara kya haal hoga?!...

p.s.i don't know wat i have written in my analysis bcuz after watching today's sbs and sbb i'm in MAANEET dreamland truly paradise😍

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the episode...my heart went out to poor pammi..gosh how she craves love from her husband and teji does not even care..

loved the maaneet convo..it has the proper blend of everthing...that's how a husband wife should be...

precap makes us curious...what msk does to stop teji from going away and how does he feeds his geet..

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona ... watch the first part before break i.e. the first 15 min ... that has maaneet scenes ...  then the last part after the second break ... after the first break we had yashpal & lacchi scene ...

@all - girls mona had cyclone in her area so there is no power over thre ... trees have been uprooted ... so she will come as long as her battery supports her ...

GC ka BD ka body posture is funny 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ... the way he was bent to 1 side OMG  🤣 🤣 🤣

when adi was talking to maan ... the way devil was speaking his monolugues were gud ... liked those 1 liners what he was speaking ... 

adi was asked to dine ... but he remembered his dhulai ...   🤣 bechara adi ... it's so correct when thy say "Dhudh ka jala ... chaanch bhi phook phook ke peetha hain ...'' 🤣   🤣  

tejji forcing adi to dine ... adi agrees & leaves ...

maan & geet talk about pammi ... looks like maan will teach tejji a lesson ... It's proved that adi was sent by maan ... & maan already informed adi about devil acting as maan ...

maan called dadima for sargi ... chalo ... atleast that part happened like my SS  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  anokha pyar ... hope devil ki dhulai bhi ho jaye like my SS  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣   me double kush ...

maaneet scenes were great ... first love then nok jhok ...

maan still wanting a kiss ... geet was again avoiding kiss 😡😡😡 no problem i know she is waiting for KC ...  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  

geet finally calling him dusht dhanav ... when maan was faking anger ... she was like U R the best hubby in the world & was also saying i might have donated pearls in my previous birth that's the reason I have you as my hubby 😍so sweet of geet ...

bechara mama ... every1 fools him ... first it was maaneet now it's lacchi & her yash pal  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣 

geet angry that maan forgot her ... geet waking up early & praying to her babaji ... pammi enters & asks her to come down ... but geet was waiting for maan ... to come ...

maan wakes up with the help of alarm & gets ready ... but lacchi is waiting for him at his door step ... & informs him that tejji is waiting for him ... maan was angry & worried on how to feed her sargi ...

from the last scene it's clear that ...

maan will hurt himself so that ... he will not be asked to go along with tejji ... this explains his hurt ...

but ... I hope beeji asks tejji to not to go ...

then we will get geet doing first aid to maan & then the bandage wala scene ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
hello darlings.. missed u a lot during these three days!!! reserving my place... even though i miss u all at night!!!!
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined
sumona28 thumbnail