Channel V Other Shows

India-Forums

Channel V Other Shows
Channel V Other Shows

Official KaranSGrover AT ~ PerfectCoupleHost (Page 85)

noru IF-Sizzlerz
noru
noru

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hi Mirz Cool I wonder what the tasks in todays epi are teheee I love how he stands with his hands in his pockets <3

mithilalovesksg IF-Sizzlerz
mithilalovesksg
mithilalovesksg

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
today more focus on couple Unhappy
..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Noruu hi baby! I wonder what the tasks are too! YES, I love the way he stands, and just his attitude in general *sigh* His outfit for today, the black hat and white t-shirt..he looked SO hot in the pre-cap! But I loved loved all the outfits they showed in SBS..I think the black one has to be my favorite :$ The way he stood with his hands in his pocket in that *sigh*

Edited by ..Mira.. - 29 May 2011 at 7:46am
noru IF-Sizzlerz
noru
noru

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OMFG yes the black jacket that's my fave TOOO and he keeps like nibbling on his lips when he was wearing that :$ I want him!
mithilalovesksg
mithilalovesksg

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

he is hot with hat and white t shrt not ful view till now he prerap first what happpen last week with his style then in his own style says perfet ouple with cute face no googles today Big smile
only 2 ses in first 15 mins rest only ouples Unhappy
..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nowee10

OMFG yes the black jacket that's my fave TOOO and he keeps like nibbling on his lips when he was wearing that :$ I want him!

OMKSG, I know!! I love his style, and everything about him Day Dreaming The way he was randomly playing with the kids while shooting was going on! LOL Such a sweetheart! <3

Hi Mithz! You watching?

Hi AnkuuuHug
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I so want to watch it..
nobody uploaded it kya? :(
mithilalovesksg
mithilalovesksg

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
he is standing first with his hands together weloming them and asking first two uoples about there date
then again hands down and hands in poket asking the last ouple why u ame last . then hands in waist asking couple whom the want to hallenge the task and then ombining hands telling rules about the game his smile ahhh and the way he gave one lap let start it are u ready ok and time to time just niodding his nek awsummm he roks finally wait safal huaaa
awsum saying time starts now while holding stop wath and thoda jhuka hua way he is looking upo to them awsum as Embarrassed
hey miru yeah me wathing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index