Official KaranSGrover AT ~ PerfectCoupleHost - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
today more focus on couple πŸ˜”
Noruu hi baby! I wonder what the tasks are too! YES, I love the way he stands, and just his attitude in general *sigh* His outfit for today, the black hat and white t-shirt..he looked SO hot in the pre-cap! But I loved loved all the outfits they showed in SBS..I think the black one has to be my favorite :$ The way he stood with his hands in his pocket in that *sigh*
Edited by ..Mira.. - 12 years ago
OMFG yes the black jacket that's my fave TOOO and he keeps like nibbling on his lips when he was wearing that :$ I want him!

he is hot with hat and white t shrt not ful view till now he prerap first what happpen last week with his style then in his own style says perfet ouple with cute face no googles today πŸ˜ƒ
only 2 ses in first 15 mins rest only ouples πŸ˜”
Originally posted by nowee10

OMFG yes the black jacket that's my fave TOOO and he keeps like nibbling on his lips when he was wearing that :$ I want him!

OMKSG, I know!! I love his style, and everything about him 😍 The way he was randomly playing with the kids while shooting was going on! πŸ˜† Such a sweetheart! <3

Hi Mithz! You watching?

Hi AnkuuuπŸ€—
I so want to watch it..
nobody uploaded it kya? :(
he is standing first with his hands together weloming them and asking first two uoples about there date
then again hands down and hands in poket asking the last ouple why u ame last . then hands in waist asking couple whom the want to hallenge the task and then ombining hands telling rules about the game his smile ahhh and the way he gave one lap let start it are u ready ok and time to time just niodding his nek awsummm he roks finally wait safal huaaa
awsum saying time starts now while holding stop wath and thoda jhuka hua way he is looking upo to them awsum as 😳
hey miru yeah me wathing
Hayeee I can't wait to watch Mithz! He's so natural in this show, I love love love loveee it!<3
i agree he is natural real ksg
they way he is standing in beah with leg spread ahhh he is just awsum
the way he is boasting couples ❀️
Hey Miruuu Mitz πŸ€—

I cant even watch PC till an hr or so :( my tv is busy