Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 (Page 9)

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
wow  that  was   just  awesome  cant  wait  for  the  next  ...
plz  geet  and  maan  now  ladai  chodo  aur  pyaar  karo...

pleas e  reet  di  update  soon...
we  all  are  waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
congratz 4 the new thread!!!

Amour_Reet

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Congratz on the new thread...Reet!! Big smile

Fabulous update, just loved it -- it was too good yaar!! Clap

Would have given a detailed review but am busy revising for ma politics exam...Unhappy

But had to comment cos what an brilliant update..and u used one of ma fav songs too !Hug

Plz cont soon and keep up the fantastic writing!

Amour_Reet

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
res
congrats for new thread
its the awesome superb bravo fantastic update Clap
hates of to you
plzzz do continue soonSmile

Edited by wajiha-1 - 09 May 2011 at 2:33pm
Be.edgy Goldie
Be.edgy
Be.edgy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Congrats on the New thread ..
And woooww!! Loved this part ..
Gosh Why does Maan have to be soo rude .. She cried whole day thinking abt him and look what he  does!!
Anyways.. SYING to read the next part ..
Plzz Continue soon ..

Amour_Reet

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Reet tu aagayiii aagayi tu?? now i can breathe... anyways before i start commenting on this update i shall catch up on the previous ones n reserve this post for the current one! Big smile 

*EDIT*

PHEWWW i have lost count of how many times i have read your latest update but every single time i read it it feels like i am reading it for the first time! i have no words for this update. the first time i read it i seriously could breathe. so many emotions in one update! Reet please humare health ko bhi dhyaan do tum (i am taking the liberty of addressing u in singular because u hv become my good friend so i hope u dont mind...) aise updates doge toh hum zaroor ek hafte ke liye hospital admit hone chahiye...LOL 

coming to the update...

geet's emotional outpours were simply amazing. i could literally feel her pain in the beginning when maan ignores her while she keeps on trying to manaofy him... i think a girl can accept any kind of treatment from her beloved except silent treatment or nonchalant treatment... the heart wrenching pain of nonchalance from the guy's side i tell u is not a pleasant feeling... but i do understand maan's agony when he tries his best to control all his emotions so that he doesnt get hurt again... i guess men muster enough courage in them to become cold and carefree to shield themselves away from pain while women simply put their pain in words. this was well reflected in geet n maan's dialogues... this actually reminded me of my own poem. tumhe aitraaz nahi ho tho i would like to share it here. its in tamil i shall give the translation with it... i had written it when i was lost (not literally)... i feel it reflects geet's pain when maan simply gives her a cold shoulder...

unnul ennai arindhen 

I realized myself in you...

unnai nokki vanthen 

[And] I came in search of you

nee ennai maranthai 

[But] you forgot about me

naan vantha paathayum maraithathu

[And thus] the path I traversed also disappeared...

--madhu

yash's cute little love story was a nice surprise... loved the way he fell in love at first sight. n misha's reply was out of the blue... i guess love makes u do things that u wouldnt even think of even in ur dreams...Day Dreaming 

n then the song just blew me away! wah bhai wah! lovely song apt for the situation. i can sooo imagine geet singing this i am surprised maan didnt come running to her at the end of the song... well thats maan i guess always unpredictable Embarrassed the dinner exchange between maan n geet n then geet calling him a loser was hmm i dont know i hv mixed emotions. i guess she was too possessive that turned out into name calling...

now the rain scene/terrace scene (wait i remember seeing u had written it was raining torrentially did u edit it out in the beginning of the scene n included it later?? madhu confused here)... DREAMYYY... la la la loved itEmbarrassed i love how the way maan teased her initially with his trademark smirk LOL but the convo got more serious. i remembered the time we discussed about talking it out during tiffs between lovers. this was the exact moment i was waiting for. maan needed to know geet's unusual behavior (according to him) while geet needed to know maan has simply fallen head over heels for his beloved geet. although there was pain between them clearing it off gave them the much needed love in between Wink ... the line: "You know what the joke is ..??  ...to whom I have lost it ...calls me heartless... !" is still livid in my memory i just cannot get over that line. it was simple, elegant, beautiful. it is the BEST love proposal i have ever seen! so muahh for that Hug its good they didnt speak immediately after she declared her love for him. words would have been unnecessary. they needed to speak their minds out n thats what they did. once they were done with it words would just be a barrier in my opinion. u have beautifully executed that. love ya for that Wink... 

rest of the update is history Embarrassed the foreplay was sensuous... oh my god my stomach went for a ginormous roller coaster ride with every sentence Embarrassed ah that kiss when maan asked for it was ravishing Blushing sherni geet haan? uff! n finally hamara maan babu kya kar diya... hai maar daala! 

OVERALL VERDICT: A COMPLETE PACKAGE Smile

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 17 May 2011 at 11:40am

Amour_Reet

cyberprincess Senior Member
cyberprincess
cyberprincess

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
congracts for the new thread reet, looking forward to read the update :)

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

xo xo xo
luvd the update
thanx for coming back n taking time out of u'r life to tame our uneven heartbeats. cheif may have had survived as he had the love of geet to hold on to...mera kya hota kaalia? dil-e-beqarar ko kaise qarar aata?
so thanx my saviour that u updated HugHeartHug
aww geet is finding solace n direction from every ture luv story.
 it's like as if she is finding her missing pieces in some1 else's life.
luvd the way maan kept a stern facade just for geet betterment. 
any thing in the service of the adored one Approve
luvd the songs u put in n the poetic lyrics.
how do u put in so much effort in one update. no wonder we r all goons in the luv of u'r ff.
do update again n soon. 
plzzz pretty plzzz
may u always stay blessed :)

hey arzoo ,...aww...!

this fic turned u shammi kapoor ...aww...chooo chweet !
oh the lines i marked touched me yaar
 ...she unknowing kneating the loose ends ...

thank you madame ..!

and yes ...i will reply to you in old thread hav seen it but as of now ...hell disturbed with the update

uparse reva bhi busy hogi uske exm prep me...

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 09 May 2011 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Eccentric.Being

Go to top