congratulation for new thread.
beautiful,brilliant, awesome update.
it's going more interesting way.
loved it.
 enjoy it.
 continue soon.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

@febin, aarzoo, reva... looks like its time i call up reet again n find out whats happening at her end n y is she MIA for so long... hmmm

@reva - baby concentrate on ur exams... all the best

@Jazz - if u liked reet's work.. read her first MG FF - Bin tere... thats awesome too...

Edited -

@Febin, aarzoo, reva... i called reet...but her fone is switched off... hmmm... will try again later... n will keep u gals updated

hey gouri..thnxxx for the message...
yaar...reet aa jao jaldi...
Ohh I forgot 2 ask u some things regarding this ff as I have noted them till now (plz tell me if I'm wrong or missing sumthing)

Q.1) You hav shown dev as the owner of a law firm and geet as his assistant,and u r showing them investigating cases and probing into them by being at the spot of action for first-hand info...is this really the work of a lawyer??? I'm asking this b'coz usually the CID,CBI,IB departments handle these sort of things,i.e investigating a case in details by visiting the places of concern,interrogating the supposed witnesses or information holders right? Then why geet and dev are doing these things as lawyers (according 2 my knowledge) looks into the legal/illegal matters,present the case to the judiciary etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong there...

Q.2) During the masquerade ball,when geet was dancing with maan how come dev or pooja didn't notice them?You wrote and described the previous dance of maan where he was (almost) stripping that dev was busy interrogating a few people of importance but u didn't say where he vanished when maneet were dancing and resurfaced again only to propose to geet!

Plzzz clear my doubts yaar...

Thanx in advance😆

Love

Shreya
Originally posted by shelly_08

Ohh I forgot 2 ask u some things regarding this ff as I have noted them till now (plz tell me if I'm wrong or missing sumthing)

Q.1) You hav shown dev as the owner of a law firm and geet as his assistant,and u r showing them investigating cases and probing into them by being at the spot of action for first-hand info...is this really the work of a lawyer??? I'm asking this b'coz usually the CID,CBI,IB departments handle these sort of things,i.e investigating a case in details by visiting the places of concern,interrogating the supposed witnesses or information holders right? Then why geet and dev are doing these things as lawyers (according 2 my knowledge) looks into the legal/illegal matters,present the case to the judiciary etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong there...

Q.2) During the masquerade ball,when geet was dancing with maan how come dev or pooja didn't notice them?You wrote and described the previous dance of maan where he was (almost) stripping that dev was busy interrogating a few people of importance but u didn't say where he vanished when maneet were dancing and resurfaced again only to propose to geet!

Plzzz clear my doubts yaar...

Thanx in advance😆

Love

Shreya

I'm not sure how the business goes in ur country but here in the states layers r allowed to
interviw ppl related to the case. They don't necessayily collect forensic evedince from a crime site but they are free to go about to find information about the case.
Where was dev???? That's interesting ;) now if maaneet r having time of hteir life, the last person I'd ever think about wud b dev... He he heEdited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

@febin, aarzoo, reva... looks like its time i call up reet again n find out whats happening at her end n y is she MIA for so long... hmmm

@reva - baby concentrate on ur exams... all the best

@Jazz - if u liked reet's work.. read her first MG FF - Bin tere... thats awesome too...

Edited -

@Febin, aarzoo, reva... i called reet...but her fone is switched off... hmmm... will try again later... n will keep u gals updated

Reva how r ur exams going?
@ Deniac thank u so much for lookin into the matter. I hope she is doing fine.
Originally posted by basicquestion1

I'm not sure how the business goes in ur country but here in the states layers r allowed to
interviw ppl related to the case. They don't necessayily collect forensic evedince from a crime site but they are free to go about to find information about the case.
Where was dev???? That's interesting ;) now if maaneet r having time of hteir life, the last person I'd ever think about wud b dev... He he he

Hey thanx 4 replyin di...i didn't knew so i asked

And abt dev's vanishing act...well that i can do without😆
Pl ajao pl hume aur mat trapao

Tradap tradap ke is dil se aha nikati gaiy mujhko sazaa di Reet ne asa nya guna kiya ke lut gaye haan lut gaye is FF Me
hey REET me dying for the update where are youuu?😭
reet update kake kaha gayab ho jati hai????????