Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 (Page 229)

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Joined: 19 September 2010
Posts: 9496

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
is it some way someone can contact Reet if she OK and when she will come and update it? Plz somone tell plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Being

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 5065

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

is it some way someone can contact Reet if she OK and when she will come and update it? Plz somone tell plz.

Arzoo & Gouri has her contact but they are also unable to reach her. Only God knows, what's happening. 
Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Joined: 23 November 2010
Posts: 52418

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
OMG ... that was simply superb!!!Smile

Mind-blowing...loved itHeart

plz cum back and update
s0phie_152 Groupbie
s0phie_152
s0phie_152

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 183

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Do u enjoy reading fan fiction stories about romance, love, passion, and alot of masti and dhamaal..

 If the answer is "yes" then look no further...

 We have wrote a lovely romantic love story for u guys!! Hope u enjoy it as much as we enjoyed writing it for u guys!!

 Please do comment and share ur feedback with us... also do let me know what is ur fav part?? 

 Do mention who is ur fav character!! waiting for ur reply x x x

 Below is the direct link to the story "Kaho Na Pyar Hain" ... do read it thanks x x x add me to ur buddy list if u want a lot more updates x x x x

 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2325057

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Joined: 22 March 2011
Posts: 1739

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

ab ummeed nahi ki Reet u will update as Geet also got ended.

<font color="#0000ff">PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT. I AM STILL HOPING, SHE WILL COME BACK. </font>


My hopes hav gone out of window, i once had hope but wid d show my hope is also gone. But still der in my heart a tiny miny part wish dat Reet plz come back soon n update becoz dis ff will haunt me all my life just bcoz Reet didnt gave us any end.
I want to tell u dat my assignment was to write anything 4 college magazine n we hav grade 4 dat. U can even write or can give sumother people work but not sum famous they shud b youngsters like how we make online frnds n all. So i was thinking to ask permission 4m Reet n give dis ff 4 my college magazine but its not complete. The theme is actually love,peace,justice & integrity, n dis ff hav it, isn't it?

U can other also but based on theme will b better, atleast 1 out of those but i dis ff hav all.t

<font color="#0000ff">This very ff is the reason I registered on IF though I used to visit GF time to time as guest. SO,
Fingers Crossed for Reet to come back & Update. I will be waiting till she notifies us; either some update or the demise (that I never wish for) </font>



Though i say dat muje umeed nahi hai but in my heart i still wish dat she will or may cum n prove me wrong n i will b more den happy to b proved wrong u also just pray dat i m wrong, btw wats ur name.

Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 20 December 2011 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybediEccentric.Being

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 5065

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

ab ummeed nahi ki Reet u will update as Geet also got ended.

<font color="#0000ff">PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT. I AM STILL HOPING, SHE WILL COME BACK. </font>


My hopes hav gone out of window, i once had hope but wid d show my hope is also gone. But still der in my heart a tiny miny part wish dat Reet plz come back soon n update becoz dis ff will haunt me all my life just bcoz Reet didnt gave us any end.
I want to tell u dat my assignment was to write anything 4 college magazine n we hav grade 4 dat. U can even write or can give sumother people work but not sum famous they shud b youngsters like how we make online frnds n all. So i was thinking to ask permission 4m Reet n give dis ff 4 my college magazine but its not complete. The theme is actually love,peace,justice & integrity, n dis ff hav it, isn't it?

U can other also but based on theme will b better, atleast 1 out of those but i dis ff hav all.t

<font color="#0000ff">This very ff is the reason I registered on IF though I used to visit GF time to time as guest. SO,
Fingers Crossed for Reet to come back & Update. I will be waiting till she notifies us; either some update or the demise (that I never wish for) </font>



Though i say dat muje umeed nahi hai but in my heart i still wish dat she will or may cum n prove me wrong n i will b more den happy to b proved wrong u also just pray dat i m wrong, btw wats ur name.

I am Saba. Completed BBA & hopefully soon will be in MBA program. What about u?

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Joined: 22 March 2011
Posts: 1739

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

[QUOTE=SOLACEofEYES][QUOTE=serenelove] [QUOTE=SOLACEofEYES][QUOTE=serenelove] [P][QUOTE=SOLACEofEYES]

i m Qurratulain my frnds here on GF call me Bebo except angi. I m in FYBsc, i stay in south mumbai, India. Where r u 4m ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari10Eccentric.Being

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 5065

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

Originally posted by serenelove

[QUOTE=SOLACEofEYES][QUOTE=serenelove] [QUOTE=SOLACEofEYES][QUOTE=serenelove] [P][QUOTE=SOLACEofEYES]

i m Qurratulain my frnds here on GF call me Bebo except angi. I m in FYBsc, i stay in south mumbai, India. Where r u 4m ?
Hmm, BSc in which subject? can I call u Annie? I live in Punjab, Pakistan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SOLACEofEYES

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 113913

mithilalovesksg 179 113913 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
My Lover My Enemy~pt 13pg64~dt 8/1/13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Eza_analyst   Replies: 451   Views: 66402

Eza_analyst 451 66402 19 September 2013 at 10:09am by fariya20
MG OS: Falling in love... With Love

2 3

Author: MysticalRealm   Replies: 20   Views: 21662

MysticalRealm 20 21662 17 March 2013 at 9:25pm by Harman987
ArSh OS: Falling in Love... With Love

2 3 4

Author: MysticalRealm   Replies: 26   Views: 25585

MysticalRealm 26 25585 02 February 2013 at 10:59pm by amandadsouza95
Sleeping with the Enemy 2- last part pg 52

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: ammy_ka_ashu   Replies: 368   Views: 37993

ammy_ka_ashu 368 37993 15 May 2012 at 8:49am by rads73937

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index