in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
GUD MORNING TO ALL

lol i slept holding my mobi in hand and i realised that i slept in the morning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Loved the discussion with u all . . . . . . . ,

REET TUM KAB AOGI DEAR TUMHARE LIYE SAB PALKEN BICHAYE BIATHA HAI . . . . . . . COME SOON !!!
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

GUD MORNING TO ALL

lol i slept holding my mobi in hand and i realised that i slept in the morning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Loved the discussion with u all . . . . . . . ,

REET TUM KAB AOGI DEAR TUMHARE LIYE SAB PALKEN BICHAYE BIATHA HAI . . . . . . . COME SOON !!!
Good morning to you.It's night here. 11:41 to be exact. I was hoping for an update. Par lagta hain mujhe update pare bina hi sona parega 
Originally posted by niddzz

gud mornin everyone...!!!!

REET where are u ...we all will surely go insane if u dont show up today...!!!!
pweez pretty pweez...aj toh hame apne darshan dedo...!!!!!

gud morning dear...sry yaar kal main so gayi thi raat ko  page refresh karte karte...so hows ur plan going of saving ""your"" chief
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHR8WiH7kPM   this is stupid and won't let it show up right

thxxx for the link dear i love this song
Originally posted by niddzz

nango patango maan is so distracting.
Yup u r right... Msk and geet both r beautiful together. But story is so blah now. I wonder in awe if this
is the same show that I fell in luv with. I still watch the old episodes all the time. There r so many hot scenes but two particular ones that I c often r whn geet is talking to the cup and is ready to b kissed by maan. Second whn she yells at him for dissappearing and he says "bas ek raat ke liye Mai tumhare paws naheen tha to itne sawal" ... Haaa
how sweet ur dada dadi came to visit u. Aww how janu. Make sure u take care of them.
I didn't have nana naani and dada. They all expired by the time I was born. My dadi was sweet but she was frail and mostly sick... So sadly really didn't hav the pleasure of knowing the bond between grandparents and kids :(
what's ur favorite food? Do u like sweets
more or salty stuff?

ssly di...those were the days...i still watch kurbaa hua almost every day...yup the scenes u mentioned are my personal favorite too...even kehna hi kya were maan says "koi mere samne tumhe kuch kahe yeh mein bardast nahi kar sakta" sumthin close to it and den geets realization that he has made place in her heart...and teri deewani...i just loved geet to no end till their failed engagement but after that it went to drain...the story was lost...geets character was butchered big tym...the geet who left HP with the dignity was lost the day she accused maan 4 marrying her to save dev and the list goes on...even i prefer watchin old episodes over and again...!!!
yup its really great to have dada dadi ...u can complain to them abt ur parents...and they pamper u ...lol...i have a very strong bond wid mah nana nani too...!!! mah dadu is Phd in physics and very font of books so he keeps fillin me wid knowledge wich is out of mah course of studies...!!!
i love chat pata khana...i can eat anythin and everythin in the name of junk food and chat...GOLGAPPAS...mah favorite ...but poor me is not allowed outside food during monsoon ...so will enjoy watchin ppl having golgappas...😭

oh my God ..it's amazing how we think alike. for me the show died the day  whn geet accused maan of siding with dev. the guy put his life, family, ego heart everything aside for her and just one sentence, one misunderstanding and she stopped believing in him. luv...what a joke ..even respecting sum1 has it's demands and expectations...luv to bahut dur ki baat hai. geet cudn't evn show respect for his unconditional luv... 
the the whole show was based on the mere fact that knowingly or unknowingly geet always trusted maan and maan always helped her and did the right thing for her. he believed in her innocence from day1.

i really wish i was smart enough to understand that there was a new cv team in place..otherwise i wudn't have felt that crushed and hurt. i wud just have told then what i told myself later...it's the new cv team, new show..take it arzoo or leave it. don't expect anything...i still sumtimes watch it coz it's not gurmeet and drashti's fault and they r amazing. 

so in taste u r like jij..he can take anything salty. all his snacks have to b namkeen...i on the other hand can gobble up anything that's sweet.  though i do luv golgappa and chaat. chaat with samosa and chutney...yumm.. it's 1;03 am and i feel like eating samosas now.  
it's smart of u'r family to not let u eat from outside in moonsoon. i'm sure it's easy for germs to germinate in this weather.  i wasn't allowed to eat anything from road side sellers. the rule was if it's deepfried then i cud eat it. well u may think that's totally unhealthy...true but i'm sure burning hot oil wud kill many germs hopefully. 

u'r dada ji is a learned guy. it's cool to have 24-7access to wisdom  and luv.
Reet Didi... Kahaan ho aap????😕 😕
Come onnn!!!! We have been waiting for so much time 🤢
Pleeez come and give us a new thread with a sizzling update!!! 😆 😆 😆
omg omg omg...
reet still in incognito...
ppl trying to reliven the old GHSP days...
idiots like me reading the update for umpteenth time...😆
ppl chatting and finished away this thread...

the whole thread had only one update...

u guys are simply best...
reet...u must be proud to have a crazy bunch of readers who are literally stalking u and have kept the thread alive and waiting for u...the gesture is simply sweet...
reet ab sirf tumhari hi kami hai...
jaldi aajao...
ab aur mat satao😳

great to see a loyal bunch of readers...u guys are simply awesome...
am proud of u sweets😃

love u

reva

hey  finally  ur  back  dear...
how  long  i  waited  for  ur  one post  u  know😛...now  happy  that  ur  back...
please  jaldi  update  karo  na...ab  aur  intezar  nahi  hoga  mujhse...

Reeth finally i am happy you are back, congrats for your result 🤗

waiting for your updates dear the wait is crazy 😉
@ arzoo di Ufff . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . bas khaane and u can go on and on . . . . . !

Waise me too like jiju i like salty spicy food and i like sweet but occasionally for a change . . . . . . . I like indian food more chole bhature idli dosa and han gol gappe i love eating pakoras when it is raining . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .     haaay. . . . . . . I cant name more mere muh main pani aa raha hai . .Edited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago