Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 20tullip2000

oho control girl come back to earth from ur icecream land
come sooon

me waiting

have u come

thank god

u know how ppl die over chocolates...no not me..u know how ppl die for cakes...no not me...ok i'll take that back. i luv homemade, nonfrosted with no icing cakes. i actually enjoy them warm . luv their smell whn u take em out of the oven...mmm ...so yeah i can eat icream even if i'm sitting in a blizzard. actually blizzard is also a flavor of dairy queen but i don't like it that much.
all  i c is icecream now. it's floating everywhere. i think i'm half awake n half dreaming. 
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 20tullip2000

@ arzoo :waise abhi tumhari watch main kya time ho raha hai

ice cream time πŸ˜†
yaar it's 12:59 am 
and what about u?
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

u know how ppl die over chocolates...no not me..u know how ppl die for cakes...no not me...ok i'll take that back. i luv homemade, nonfrosted with no icing cakes. i actually enjoy them warm . luv their smell whn u take em out of the oven...mmm ...so yeah i can eat icream even if i'm sitting in a blizzard. actually blizzard is also a flavor of dairy queen but i don't like it that much.
all  i c is icecream now. it's floating everywhere. i think i'm half awake n half dreaming. 

oho di u r the limit

ask jiju to buy a icecream shop for u and u will live in it
agar thodi daya aaye to ek spoon hume bhi de dena
u r toh like my younger sis she is also maaad after choclates and ice creams   she toh sometimes gets scolding from me for imagining mt. everest of ice cream or a giant truck of choclates

u bothare  ...are...ufff!!!!!!!!!!
20tullip2000 thumbnail

ice cream time πŸ˜†
and what about u?

11:30 am
neend nahi aa rahi kya
lullaby sunau kya

basicquestion1 thumbnail

ice cream timeπŸ˜†
and what about u?

sorry I went away for a while. All of a sudden my keyboard started typing in Arabic . I was too sleepy n I think I pressed sumthing on it... So it was funny n frustrating at the same time. Now I'm replying from my phone. It's the first time I'm appreciating his phone. Otherwise I've a serious hate relationship with this thing.
Neend... Pocho mat kitne aa rahi hai. It's almost 1:15 am here now.
Tum achi si koi Lori sunaoo. That wud b fun. Do u evr sing to ur siblings. My older brother n sisters used to sing me to bed or teach me prayers at night. I miss that time now. Funny how u think this time will nvr finish n u take everything forgranted.
Now now... Mt everst of icecream... Haayee Kia baat hai. What's the name of my new soulmate?
Give my hugs n kisses to her. I was destined to know her wonderful ideas. Pure destiny u c ;)
20tullip2000 thumbnail

sorry I went away for a while. All of a sudden my keyboard started typing in Arabic . I was too sleepy n I think I pressed sumthing on it... So it was funny n frustrating at the same time. Now I'm replying from my phone. It's the first time I'm appreciating his phone. Otherwise I've a serious hate relationship with this thing.
Neend... Pocho mat kitne aa rahi hai. It's almost 1:15 am here now.
Tum achi si koi Lori sunaoo. That wud b fun. Do u evr sing to ur siblings. My older brother n sisters used to sing me to bed or teach me prayers at night. I miss that time now. Funny how u think this time will nvr finish n u take everything forgranted.
Now now... Mt everst of icecream... Haayee Kia baat hai. What's the name of my new soulmate?
Give my hugs n kisses to her. I was destined to know her wonderful ideas. Pure destiny u c ;)

its ok dear
i m toh always on mobi and from past two days its giving me problem

waise my sis  name is kritika

lori wait i do not sing to them , i used to wen they were young then i used to them  filmy songs
but now toh they r big enough
my sis in 7th
and bro in 5th
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey reet plz update,its long time yaar.plz
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Ice cream shop... That's a gud idea but then I'll gain so much weight. Shop ka pata naheen but I made him buy an icecream freezer. U know how u go to gas station n they hav. Freezers just for icecream with all those yummy stickers on the shelves... Yup I have one in my basement. Whn my nieces n nephews come , I make sure I have each n every icecream ba that matches the pictures... N ofcourse sum extras.
Mai kab se ranting ker rahi hon apne sweet tooth ki... What do u crave for... Apart from maan Singh khrana?
20tullip2000 thumbnail

Ice cream shop... That's a gud idea but then I'll gain so much weight. Shop ka pata naheen but I made him buy an icecream freezer. U know how u go to gas station n they hav. Freezers just for icecream with all those yummy stickers on the shelves... Yup I have one in my basement. Whn my nieces n nephews come , I make sure I have each n every icecream ba that matches the pictures... N ofcourse sum extras.
Mai kab se ranting ker rahi hon apne sweet tooth ki... What do u crave for... Apart from maan Singh khrana?

i m a normal person i m not paagal at a particular thing
waise do not mind me asking how pld r u coz u r taliking like a kid

and haan i m not gaga over msk its just that i like the serial coz its  story line and also coz its romantic not coz of msk
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Sweetums yaara I've to go. Me tooo sleepy.
Hope we can read reet's work soon.