Fan Fictions

in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 56

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm on fb. But I kinda dislike it alot. Y u may ask. Coz I've this million cousins n friends that demand time n attention. Giving time to any1 offends the other. I've been in extreme troubles just bcoz of even the shortest sentences like I miss u on sum1s
wall. How do u please all soo many? So in the nut shell I like the old ways of talkin on phone or via email. One on one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
PriYa how does ur sEmester system work? Whn u say this is last yr of studies... What does that mean. U have one yr to go , two semesters or what? Whn r ur finals? In December or summer nxt yr?
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: basicquestion1

I'm on fb. But I kinda dislike it alot. Y u may ask. Coz I've this million cousins n friends that demand time n attention. Giving time to any1 offends the other. I've been in extreme troubles just bcoz of even the shortest sentences like I miss u on sum1s
wall. How do u please all soo many? So in the nut shell I like the old ways of talkin on phone or via email. One on one

um... i understand...😊
Parakeet thumbnail

PriYa how does ur sEmester system work? Whn u say this is last yr of studies... What does that mean. U have one yr to go , two semesters or what? Whn r ur finals? In December or summer nxt yr?

i have only yearlys as u see.. i m doing BA honors...  and in this only finals  xams  happen..  no semesters for me.. the xams wil b nxt yr in summer..
Parakeet thumbnail
heya pls pls pm me ur FB link .. i wont add u.. just wanna see something... pls yar...
basicquestion1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

i have only yearlys as u see.. i m doing BA honors... and in this only finals xams happen.. no semesters for me.. the xams wil b nxt yr in summer..

Oh ok. So it is indeed one yr. What subjects did u pick ? Honors... That's cool !
I'm thinking if u don't have a semester system then u wud meet the same ppl every day.
That's the upside of yearly classes. Do u have a bunch of frnds that u hangout it with or u just
like to mingle with one or two at once?Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail

Oh ok. So it is indeed on yr. What subjects did u pick ? Honors... That's cool !
I'm thinking if u don't have a semester system then u wud meet the same ppl every day.
That's the upside of yearly classes. Do u have a bunch of frnds that u hangout it with or u just
like to mingle with one or two at once?

i m kinda introvert wen it comes to society.. i like to mingle with the ppl who stand alone in the crowd.. cant mingle with everyone at once... bt i gain frndship as time passes... i feel uncomfortable in strangers company...

i do have many frnds... but  in univ i have 1 fast frnd.. and to all others i  m frndly.. like on talking terms...😆
20tullip2000 thumbnail

Kanika Naraaz ho?

di i not naraz its just that my mobi is giving me problem it gets switched off while i m on net and then does not get on sry dear
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Thx di for ur wishes and hi priya my little sis is sitting on my head with her holiday home work and i m making her chart gosh it feels as if home work is for me not for her and then my younger bro is also waitin in line with his home work
Parakeet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 20tullip2000

Thx di for ur wishes and hi priya my little sis is sitting on my head with her holiday home work and i m making her chart gosh it feels as if home work is for me not for her and then my younger bro is also waitin in line with his home work

i hate HW!!🤢