Fan Fictions

in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 51

20tullip2000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: basicquestion1

hi fabin n kanika...how was the weekend. me busy till wednesday. hope reet comes back soon. while i was gone did deniac or kads say anything about reet's return or not.

nahi reet ki koi news nahi ayi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

febinyusuff thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 20tullip2000

hiii arzoo di hope u r in best of ur health and spirit and di mera result is out i got 77% and natasha too got 77

Congrats Kanika.. what are your plans then?.

febinyusuff thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: basicquestion1

weekend was nice a bit hectic. now i've some company over ...cooking nihari for them. my hubby has gone to bring fresh naan..i always make fun of him...coz the place is 30 minutes away from us...n yet there r dishes where he wud only like to eat them with the fresh naans. 
i live in midwest but i'm thinking of moving to eastcoast for a while. his works make him travel a whole lot so mayb it'll be easier if we move on the ecoast.
what did u do in u'r time off...do u like being a couch potato n duck in or u like to travel n do stuff?

We live in south..I like traveling and we are planning to visit our friends in NY this weekend..
20tullip2000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: febinyusuff

thx febin now toh i m waiting for my enterance results and hopping i get a good engg college
20tullip2000 thumbnail

febinyusuff thumbnail

thx febin now toh i m waiting for my enterance results and hopping i get a good engg college

ha great :).. which stream you like?
20tullip2000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niddzz

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#990000">hey kanika DIDI and all...!!!lol</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#990000">i has asked kajal/kaddzz on fb abt reets whereabouts and she just replied lyk 45 mins back that reet is still busy with her personal commitments and hence wen she vl arrive can not be predicted...!!!</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#990000">
</font>
<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#990000">*fingers crossed 4 reets arrival* is all we can do 4 the tymbeing...!!</font>

thx for that info dear will be waiting
20tullip2000 thumbnail

ha great :).. which stream you like?

stream as in wat ? I had non medical in 12 th and i m sorting out all possibilities i have ahead
febinyusuff thumbnail

stream as in wat ? I had non medical in 12 th and i m sorting out all possibilities i have ahead

I mean engg which branch..
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
koi mujhe ye batayega why is reet taking so long to update ... is she dng ok ?