in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi honey, hope u remember me;-)
gosh my exams finally got over! Such a huge relief . I guess everyone would agree at that. Exams simply suck out d life out of us. First it was u who went off d radar n then i took a break. Its been so long being away 4m ur ffs.i actually could not locate my last post! So i suppose, u have been proactive on if making up for ur absence, n now m simply too eager to trace d story. I left ILWE When chief freed geet, i guess d story might hav moved miles away. N best part, u did update BT too:-D All set to read them both n post my comments.
Last bt not d least i missed u a lot honey:-)
Originally posted by basicquestion1

@ maanEEt-fan ... Priya ... I met hm n I don't understand y ppl say he is stuckup n all. He was extemely sweet, whn I talked with him.
In nervousness, I dropped my pen then the magazine whn asking for an autograph n he ducked his chin down n I heard a soft chukle. Thud thud thud ... I thought I wud pass out any moment n to add to my misrey whn he happily was taking a picture with me n he kinda side hugged me... My friend dropped the camera. 🤣 (I wonder who r those ppl who have perfect pictures with their crazy stars) so for the rest of life I've this picture of me n him that's so shaky n absurd but oh well his autographs n a million other pictures of him that I took n that I
have a sweet memory of chatting with him casually, r all I can
savor happily. By the way if u r thinking that ur jeej wud kill me if he reads all this, so then let me calm u by tellin u that he is the one who sent me for rob hunt. He was working on his laptop n I said to him... Do u know rob is going to be at that place at that time... N he said y don't u go n take a chance on meeting him. What r u talkin about , r u outta ur mind... N he said ... How many times one gets a chance to know where exactly they can find what they r lookin for. Obviously it was still a scary idea to book a whole trip just for meetin one guy. But my husband thought every1 shud do atleast one stupid thing in their life. So there that's how I met rpattz.
Waise in all the twilight films, I mostly enjoyed only the first one. I luvd it's raw outlook. From 2nd onwards they became too polished for my liking. If u like action , then bourne identity movies r a cool watch.

@ reet ... I miss u yaar.

arzooo u te;llling me ur encounter with him... and reading ur meet.. i m blushing hard!... haye.. the side hug was so  cute... shit... i hope mai bhi kabhi usse milu.. in person off course!..
um.. so jeez is cool han.. i mean who would do that just fo meeting a star.. i mean... men alwayz found it crazy and all... really u sometimes make me wonder and demand god to give me some1 same like my jeez...😳
ok me going to watch geet... bye.. cya aftr 10 :))

@ maanEEt-fan ... Priya ... I met hm n I don't understand y ppl say he is stuckup n all. He was extemely sweet, whn I talked with him.
In nervousness, I dropped my pen then the magazine whn asking for an autograph n he ducked his chin down n I heard a soft chukle. Thud thud thud ... I thought I wud pass out any moment n to add to my misrey whn he happily was taking a picture with me n he kinda side hugged me... My friend dropped the camera. 🤣 (I wonder who r those ppl who have perfect pictures with their crazy stars) so for the rest of life I've this picture of me n him that's so shaky n absurd but oh well his autographs n a million other pictures of him that I took n that I
have a sweet memory of chatting with him casually, r all I can
savor happily. By the way if u r thinking that ur jeej wud kill me if he reads all this, so then let me calm u by tellin u that he is the one who sent me for rob hunt. He was working on his laptop n I said to him... Do u know rob is going to be at that place at that time... N he said y don't u go n take a chance on meeting him. What r u talkin about , r u outta ur mind... N he said ... How many times one gets a chance to know where exactly they can find what they r lookin for. Obviously it was still a scary idea to book a whole trip just for meetin one guy. But my husband thought every1 shud do atleast one stupid thing in their life. So there that's how I met rpattz.
Waise in all the twilight films, I mostly enjoyed only the first one. I luvd it's raw outlook. From 2nd onwards they became too polished for my liking. If u like action , then bourne identity movies r a cool watch.

@ reet ... I miss u yaar.
omg omg it would have been an out of this world experience to meet him and ur hubby (can i too call him jiju) is super cool and i have read ur fairytale love story . Hope i also get someone like him *gone to my dream world *
😭😭😭 long time no update!

reet stuck with problems but

we greedy fellas want an update so troubling her😳

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bad girl egrat,😡vry  bad girl😡troubling reet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💔sorry reet💔

holding my ears! 😉

Edited by egrat94 - 12 years ago
hi reet
u r a star.⭐️...i read ur whole ff at one go today n i mi ve no words...
U R outstanding...👏👏👏👏
the whole writing style n characterization is so real..
i felt like i was watching a blockbuster movie..
i ve no words to praise u
U R THE BEST...
really appreciate ur writing...its plain superb😳😳😳😳
goodmooorninggg everyone...
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

goodmooorninggg everyone...

good mornin sweetums . n yes u can him him jeej as well. 
how was yesterday. what was the highlight of u'r day?

good mornin sweetums . n yes u can him him jeej as well. 
how was yesterday. what was the highlight of u'r day?

i toh feel like strangling my friend who at mid night called me and said that tomorrow is the result ...i toh could not sleep ...and then in the morning she called that she has got 75% and asked abt mine ..i like lunatics was searching for my result and then she calls and says  i was teling lie ...arggg.. i m vry vry angry from her ... and she is laughing her head off..
@ arzoo:and thanks i got a jiju and a di like u coz i m eldest one among all my family and have no one to call jiju so thanq vry much...