Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

20tullip2000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

yar i dont watch much of english movies... there are limited in my list... mostly i like animated movies.. like umm..Cinderella, corpse bride, beauty and the beast etc .. i just love them!...
and other than it i hav watched harry potter 5 parts.. twilight saga, spiderman, super man, sisters act, titanic ,herbie fully loaded, a walk toremember, if only,mirrors,troy,final destination,confessions of a shopaholic,made of honor,honey i shrunk the kids,a haunted in connecticut, the proposal,the league of extraordinary gentle men, and princess dairies! huh...

me too these r my fav ones too
20tullip2000 thumbnail
@ priya :Waise now me too going for reading one on one                                                               good nite dear
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@kanika.. really...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@reet... come online na..  hum spam krte krte thak gaye...
Parakeet thumbnail
gud nite to u too... bye...๐Ÿ˜Š
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

yar i dont watch much of english movies... there are limited in my list... mostly i like animated movies.. like  umm.. Cinderella, corpse bride, beauty and the beast etc .. i just love them!...
and other than it i hav watched harry potter 5 parts.. twilight saga, spiderman, super man, sisters act, titanic , herbie fully loaded, a walk to remember, if only,mirrors,troy,final destination,confessions of a shopaholic,made of honor,honey i shrunk the kids,a haunted in connecticut, the proposal,the league of extraordinary gentle men, and princess dairies! huh...

that's not fair..i've seen all of the ones that u've mentioned apart from herbie fully loaded.
twilight...i'm totally in luv with robert pattinson. i've met him in person.n had a sweet chat with him. he is adorable ...
confessions of a shopaholic...my fav. sentence is a long pause n no answer. me n my crazy fully loaded family watched that scene a million times or more. i think that was two summers ago in atlanta...we had full bowls of icecream over n over ..i think that movie n twilight were our regulars at night

i've seen all parts of harry potter in theaters. last 3 in 3d. i'm not showing off๐Ÿ˜† but it's cool to c the action in 3-d
Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
kalpana_spn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
darling...u want us to die waiting for another part...please write something yaar...seriously..pls
febinyusuff thumbnail
Hello Everybody,

Registering the attendance for the day..

How are you all??
Parakeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

that's not fair..i've seen all of the ones that u've mentioned apart from herbie fully loaded.
twilight...i'm totally in luv with robert pattinson. i've met him in person.n had a sweet chat with him. he is adorable ...
confessions of a shopaholic...my fav. sentence is a long pause n no answer. me n my crazy fully loaded family watched that scene a million times or more. i think that was two summers ago in atlanta...we had full bowls of icecream over n over ..i think that movie n twilight were our regulars at night

i've seen all parts of harry potter in theaters. last 3 in 3d. i'm not showing off๐Ÿ˜† but it's cool to c the action in 3-d

OMG u hav met rob patz in person!... lucky u..๐Ÿ˜‰
wel to tell u the truth i am his fan but not die hard one... though my frnds are just crazy for him..๐Ÿ˜† 
hmm... harry potter... i was crazy for it in strting.. but them i lost my craze over maneet!๐Ÿ˜‰
twilight is um... kinda awesome!... i loved its all parts til now!
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning Hows everyone today
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ maanEEt-fan ... Priya ... I met hm n I don't understand y ppl say he is stuckup n all. He was extemely sweet, whn I talked with him.
In nervousness, I dropped my pen then the magazine whn asking for an autograph n he ducked his chin down n I heard a soft chukle. Thud thud thud ... I thought I wud pass out any moment n to add to my misrey whn he happily was taking a picture with me n he kinda side hugged me... My friend dropped the camera. ๐Ÿคฃ (I wonder who r those ppl who have perfect pictures with their crazy stars) so for the rest of life I've this picture of me n him that's so shaky n absurd but oh well his autographs n a million other pictures of him that I took n that I
have a sweet memory of chatting with him casually, r all I can
savor happily. By the way if u r thinking that ur jeej wud kill me if he reads all this, so then let me calm u by tellin u that he is the one who sent me for rob hunt. He was working on his laptop n I said to him... Do u know rob is going to be at that place at that time... N he said y don't u go n take a chance on meeting him. What r u talkin about , r u outta ur mind... N he said ... How many times one gets a chance to know where exactly they can find what they r lookin for. Obviously it was still a scary idea to book a whole trip just for meetin one guy. But my husband thought every1 shud do atleast one stupid thing in their life. So there that's how I met rpattz.
Waise in all the twilight films, I mostly enjoyed only the first one. I luvd it's raw outlook. From 2nd onwards they became too polished for my liking. If u like action , then bourne identity movies r a cool watch.

@ reet ... I miss u yaar.Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago