in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
I ll tell u my eatinrbue ones ripped apart by euphoria , all by muskan , and haan one more the writers name is dilibadat (paulomi dutta) but she has shifted to facebook due to some issues all her stories r fantastic specially pinjar( most fav) crime of passion , guns and roses and many many more short stories                             and what about u
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

I ll tell u my eatinrbue ones ripped apart by euphoria , all by muskan , and haan one more the writers name is dilibadat (paulomi dutta) but she has shifted to facebook due to some issues all her stories r fantastic specially pinjar( most fav) crime of passion , guns and roses and many many more short stories                             and what about u

i read all FFs which come my way.. or which r recommended by my frnds here...😆
but u know some stories are just beyond kliking... u just dont like to read them but u sometimes want to live them... among those r some which i counted!
@ arzoo and priya : dear i m commenting from mobi thats y i m slow
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

😆...
love u arzoo...
one day i wanna write something on u too... i m dearly fascinated by ur story yar!😳
luv u too dear. u r welcome to write anything u wish for. though i'm not a writer but i hope one day i can say the same thing about u 😳 

have u seen the movie its a boy girl thing. an old but adorable film. have nothing to do with any of our conversations ...just a fun watch. 17 again i can watch it atleast 17 times. holiday, luv actually, notting hill , sweet home alabama ,how to loose a guy in ten days,devil wears prada, ofcourse pride n prejudice ...r my regular watch
now over to u
Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

@ arzoo and priya : dear i m commenting from mobi thats y i m slow

no probs yar😛
Originally posted by basicquestion1

luv u too dear. u r welcome to write anything u wish for. though i'm not a writer but i hope one day i can say the same thing about u 😳 

have u seen the movie its a boy girl thing. an old but adorable film. have nothing to do with any of our conversations ...just a fun watch. 17 again i can watch it atleast 17 times. holiday, luv actually, notting hill , sweet home alabama ,how to loose a guy in ten days,devil wears prada, ofcourse pride n prejudice ...r my regular watch
now over to u

among all these i hav just watched P&P😆
and i loved it...
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

among all these i hav just watched P&P😆
and i loved it...

ok yaar then i hope u have a blast watching em. what about 

Bridget Jones's Diary part 1? thats a sweet one too.

Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
ok kaika n priya me leavin. wud luv to catch u again❤️🤗❤️

ok kaika n priya me leavin. wud luv to catch u again❤️🤗❤️
bye          waise bhi my net is also giving me lot of problem

ok yaar then i hope u have a blast watching em. what about 

Bridget Jones's Diary part 1? thats a sweet one too.

yar i dont watch much of english movies... there are limited in my list... mostly i like animated movies.. like  umm.. Cinderella, corpse bride, beauty and the beast etc .. i just love them!...
and other than it i hav watched harry potter 5 parts.. twilight saga, spiderman, super man, sisters act, titanic , herbie fully loaded, a walk to remember, if only,mirrors,troy,final destination,confessions of a shopaholic,made of honor,honey i shrunk the kids,a haunted in connecticut, the proposal,the league of extraordinary gentle men, and princess dairies! huh...