Posted: 12 years ago
congo for the new thread...
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: manashi

OMGGG...dead...🀒

reet,

i have followed your story from the beginning but never really commented...SORRY...😊

a love story between stark opposites in terms of beliefs, upbringing and mind set...😳

in your updates i have noticed that geet always had a trust issue...till the last one...but that is the most natural reaction from her part...she did not even know the name of the man she loves neither did she seen his face until recently...πŸ˜’

and about maan...he is a dream...he reminds me of a very famous character from a bengali novel by,
sarat chandra chatterjee... "patherdaabi"...SABYASACHI...😳

now there is something that bugs me everytime i read your updates...this DEV  is not as doodh ka dhula hua as much he appears to be...πŸ˜•

now about today's updates...

it was awe inspiring...specially the line...

To whom I have lost it ...calls me heartless...!!

splendid...πŸ‘

it was sensuous, sexy and divine...will patiently wait till they finally cross the barrier and become one forever...☺️

update soon...love you...πŸ€—

my god ...pather dabi .///girish mahapatra ...
goose bumps gosh !...

well ...yeah i was kinda influenced by it ...bt u know subconscious mind

subhas will always be a real hero of our nation ...!

-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
yes...subhas bose...the ultimate WARRIOR...πŸ‘

are you a bong?...😲

well then hi5...

i sent you a buddy request...please accept and add me to your pm list henceforth...😊
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u left no word wid me to describe the feeling...love...between them...!!!

extremly awesome update dear...u r marvellous like always...!!!

pls post the next update soon...!!!

and congratulation for new thread...!!!
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply amazinggg...
beautiful...loved it...
plz cont soon...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg reet...
though i read the part of the update yesterday waited for the rest today...
wat to write...
awesome...
amazing...
mindblowing...
i dont hv any more words...
when she was asking him to speak to her...and though he was losing it in front of her but still wanted to keep the distance it was killing me like it was killing them both...
i thought not again...these come little closer and then the distrust comes bw them...
its not him all the time...but its her...though she loves him to the core she doesnt hv the trust on him well she thinks him to b the criminal...but still unable to control her feelings for this one man who is her life and soul...
when they ask her to propose to her love...
my heartbeat skipped dear...
i thought she might not or maan wud interfere...
but no she did thro her song...well the song u chosen is one of my fav...
i waited like her for his response but the kinda response he gave i lost my mind...
the way he behaved with her well i thought he was trying to control his feelings not just bcz of the prev night but for her life and safety...
i thought he wud never express his feelings to her...
then again he hurt her feelings...smashed her little heart again for his mission...
when he suffers that he is not able to go and shush her as usual as su was there in the room it showed that though he wanted to stay away from her he can never...
when adi tells she is not in her room i froze more bcoz u stopped it there @ that point...

well i was refreshing the page all day today to c if u hv updated and then finally now when i checked u did...u dont know how happy i felt to c the update...
that was the awesome sensual and romantic maaneet moment...
her blabbering that she hates him when she herself knows that its not possible ever...
even @ that situation he wanted to make the moment lighter for her and keep her at ease but geet being geet how can she understand his intentions...
when he finally spoke the very few words of hi heart and his feelings...omg that was heavenly...i stopped breathing for good few seconds to know wat was her response...
i thought she wud hv frozen hearing his feelings for her...
but thank god madam kuch toh boli aur woh words boli jo maan ko hilake rak diya...
the way both r possessive abt each other...
him calling her my girl...baby...its just awesome...
then the awesome sensuous part...
that song is my fav of sonu nigham...thats a lovely song...
the romantic moment they share...uff that was awesome but it never crossed its limits and u hv written it so sensually that it doesnt feel vulgar...
the way he lovingly changes her into his dress...
then she ordering him to change...
then she possessively commanding him that no one else can touch him...
him asking if she trusts him...she said she does but how far this trust of her will keep her cool...how long can she wait to hear the true sides of him...will she b strong enough till she listens from him...or will she jump to conclusions as usual abt him and slam him with her accusations...these r the things i am waiting to c...that how their relationship is gonna grow...well the aftermath of them sleeping together...how will they b facing others...will they get to know or not...
finally reet one question...when can we expect the next update...
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally confession... wow...

Reet baby u did very well with the foreplay... very sensuously written...muah... love ya... hugs

Ok u need to edit the part where u hv written su n yash were to take flights from mumbai as there u hv written mumbai to india instead of mumbai to kolkata... 
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the pm
u said "waitin for u'r response"
so i'm responding πŸ€£
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@mana and reet - bengali kudiyon discussing bengali literature here??? moi gets very lost... ritu baby just got ur sms... tu samjhi na that not to stay awake till 6 am? n haan u hv to work on the assignment hv given u... time line stays at may 20th

@mana - babe ya... will call ya in a day or 2...

@reet and mana - my nxt kolkata visit hv to hv to meet u both... reet if u will b in college when come to Kol then will actually come to ur college wala town to meet u... hugs to u both... muah... 

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deniac

@mana and reet - bengali kudiyon discussing bengali literature here??? moi gets very lost... ritu baby just got ur sms... tu samjhi na that not to stay awake till 6 am? n haan u hv to work on the assignment hv given u... time line stays at may 20th

@mana - babe ya... will call ya in a day or 2...

@reet and mana - my nxt kolkata visit hv to hv to meet u both... reet if u will b in college when come to Kol then will actually come to ur college wala town to meet u... hugs to u both... muah... 

m damn excited ...! when !

is bar koi bhi aa jaye m gonna miss u ... bas will miss the 3rd person ...sniff sniff !

dont kill meee