Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Be.edgy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wooaaa.. That was foreplay .. OMG! I'm shivering only by thinking when they'll actually do it!!
Reet that was HOT! โ˜บ๏ธ
Oh fish .. I'm worried about the morning ..
Well Thank god They've confessed but hope no separation .. 
I LOVED when Geet asked him to swear about not touching anyone else expect from her.. Just TOO Good!! Their relationship is too strong and I hope it remains that way..
But HATS OFF Reet!! Beautifully written .. You are Too good!!
omg! Cant wait for more.. so plzz continue .. and By the Way Thank you SOOO Much for such a long update .. ๐Ÿค—
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@ febin ...haha ...i m counting on u honey !

and na..nuthing sort of that will happen ...ofcourse they will remember it ..omg how can they forget !!!!...! expect the unexpected ! winks !

@sips crazy -- awww...thank you so much

@vidya thanks a lottt...ohh ..so sweet was that

@ princess- you are such a doll ! ...a little crazy one ...trust me...i did shake my head ...and then read that lolz

@teenagedream - hey whats ur name ...? aww...blushing profusely ...!  errr...actual one ...? well i dont know ...! cause i plan the next update plot ...! lolz ...and yeah ...no they wont forget ...the nearness!

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

di ...fopr u to notice

me whining !

Stop whining darling... am just worried bout ur health... abut my PM... am sure u wanna discuss that here in open... check ur fone for my sms in next 10 mins..

Am still at my dad's place... mom coming bck frm her trip on 15th ... after that will go bck to my house...m till then me n ur jiju both r at my dad's place

Amour_Reet thumbnail
wait di... its running out of charge ...discuss...?
omg !
and yes...i will go to bed early ...uhum ...! u know na ...hostel jaungi to firse 2 baje ke andar ...or else shubhe clas me ankehin bandh ho jayegi  hee hee...
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

@ febin ...haha ...i m counting on u honey !

and na..nuthing sort of that will happen ...ofcourse they will remember it ..omg how can they forget !!!!...! expect the unexpected ! winks !

@sips crazy -- awww...thank you so much

@vidya thanks a lottt...ohh ..so sweet was that

@ princess- you are such a doll ! ...a little crazy one ...trust me...i did shake my head ...and then read that lolz

@teenagedream - hey whats ur name ...? aww...blushing profusely ...!  errr...actual one ...? well i dont know ...! cause i plan the next update plot ...! lolz ...and yeah ...no they wont forget ...the nearness!

hahahaha...i knew it!!
as i said...its all your fault!
i am behaving like a lunatic...all dreamy!!
saying this again, but pg4 wala padhna! aur pakka ho jaaega that u have made me crazy!๐Ÿ˜†
Swati
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Ha Reet...u made our wait worth-while with ur update๐Ÿค—aww what an update... Geet's confession was really so heart-touching...the song is so apt to describe her feelings for Maan...I just hope all these blocks in their path will melt away soon...not that I'm complaining but ur hint is surely hinting that way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›... ohh how I wish I was able to read the rest of the update too...u made me restless with two lines of ur hint Reet๐Ÿ˜ก...I would have been in peace if u wouldn't have given it out๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... well please do end this anticipation and update the rest ASAP...Please...please... pretty please...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

hey reet i hope u get sum gud sleep b4 gettin on with u'r life...

ur field is medicine so it's preaching unnecessarily as to how important u'r sleep is to u. plz don't b sleep deprived n take care of ur self.
u know  what song have been playin in my head after reading u'r update over n over...bahon mai

chale he jana hai, nazer chura ke yun,
phir thami thi saajan tum ne meri kalai kyun,
kisi ko apna bana ke chor de...aisa koi naheen kertaaa
shhh shhh shhh   

i'm off to bed n my timing hardly ever coincide with ur's. so b4 ending my day , i just thought i'd say gudnight to u.๐Ÿค—
btw i nvr expect u to include any song that i mention here to put in u'r ff. all my song blaberring is just  in fun.
 i luv oldies n whn i was listing to it ofcourse every lyric reminded me of cheif n geet. 
even at the end of this song in the movie they don't do any deed ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
n yet the song is so janu n mischievous. 

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: shining_moon

reet...I really don't know what to comment

your updates have the power to render anyone speechless...though I know the most bewitching scene is yet to come๐Ÿ˜‰
first of all...CONGRATS for the new thread๐Ÿ˜›
lovely update
their interaction was so very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
maan's reaction was truly understandable though later he stretched it a bit too far but still he was badly hurt
but then I feel more bad for geet...she has always suffered more from the very beginning...!!
she was always at his mercy for meeting him when she was dying for his one look...and then his intimacy without any committment made it more difficult for her...and now his continuous snapping at her sorry was really painful...poor girl...!!...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
her musical mystical confession was marvellous...(ye to alliteration ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
adi and su were awesomeโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
and yash love story was beautiful...really felt like a true college love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
but why are you always talking about it like it is related to the main story...it is making me curious๐Ÿ˜›
anyways...just loved the update
love u๐Ÿค—
anupam

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reet honey,

third time i have read the update...my eyes are burning but cant stop them from reading...

your updates are drugging...i have read sooo much but the feelings you stir up are incomparable...

i could feel the "i love you"...and the submission...

everything about the update was superb and beyond comprehension...u know it was meant to be felt and not read and thats exactly what happened to me..

am i making sense...??

it is mind blowing...

the intimacy, the love everything was sooo evident and pure and heart touching...

you know the one week you made us wait...well the update compensated for it..

oh godd...all i can say is please keep writing forever...because we would want to read you forever๐Ÿ˜Š

loadsa love

Anamika
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reet whn i read u'r update, i felt like every emotion was being evolved within me
the way maan was pleading 

Why do you have to crush me on your heels each time I come close...?

If you want the distance...don't come close geet...! please don't ...!!

one ought to read it then go back n reread it .

every emotion is conveyed so well by u ..the way maan felt hurt whn he said Oh yes ...i had forgotten what you think of me...smug arrogant ruthless...and yes  a CRIMINAL !! ...   aww poor guy ..around him, every1 respects him but the one person that he seeks approval of, is the one he is not sure of. 

To whom I have lost it ...calls me heartless...!!

now do i have to comment on this. that was the gist of the whole maan's dilemma...just awesome๐Ÿ˜ n u just summed it up in one shmall sentence. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

aww maan made geet say i luv u three times. as if it wasn't enough the first time around. he wanted to hear it again n again. to savor the moment forever. 

And miss Bollywood ,..! I accept the weather is very romantic out here ..! but we can romance down there ...!

reet u r hopeleesly romantic.๐Ÿ˜†.i hope n pray that every fantacy of u'r come true n it lasts forever.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

so my heart beats were racing racing n racing till i read that part 

he carefully placed her on the edge of the bed...taking the place beside her ...gazed intently at her ...he leaned forward ...

shying she pulled her knee's to guard around ...hiding her face in her palms ... incapable to bear the heated gaze ...

sooo jaaanu. geet is really yum. i've nothing against maan if he can't resit touching her. look at her..here he is doing his seductive act n she is hiding her face in her palms. who wudn't loose their senses 

sumthing about thi

and fixed her mouth above his mouth . i don't know why...sumhow i found this to b really dirty. may b the way it's written. i cud visualize this or so much more ๐Ÿ˜†

oh geet r u one mischeavious girl. killin me softly ๐Ÿ˜† learnin the tricks of the trade. 

she pressed his lip by her thumb ... rubbing them ...

his eyes flared in desire ...

she chuckled ...and nibbled the tip of his nose...

sighing he pulled away ... geet is adorable. ๐Ÿค—

all through their passionate moments, geet's innocence n maan's self control was evident  n i luvd that wholeheartedly. 

luv luv luv the update n in general anything u type.