Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ha Reet...u made our wait worth-while with ur update๐Ÿค—aww what an update... Geet's confession was really so heart-touching...the song is so apt to describe her feelings for Maan...I just hope all these blocks in their path will melt away soon...not that I'm complaining but ur hint is surely hinting that way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›... ohh how I wish I was able to read the rest of the update too...u made me restless with two lines of ur hint Reet๐Ÿ˜ก...I would have been in peace if u wouldn't have given it out๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... well please do end this anticipation and update the rest ASAP...Please...please... pretty please...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Superb!!!! I have nothing more to say, coz its beyond my vocabulary!!!!
btw thank you so much for the song selection, it's one of my fav. and just perfect for Maneet. I was wondering why noone is using it
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh i love this story !! cant wait to leave ahread!!
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey reet i hope u get sum gud sleep b4 gettin on with u'r life...
ur field is medicine so it's preaching unnecessarily as to how important u'r sleep is to u. plz don't b sleep deprived n take care of ur self.
u know  what song have been playin in my head after reading u'r update over n over...bahon mai

chale he jana hai, nazer chura ke yun,
phir thami thi saajan tum ne meri kalai kyun,
kisi ko apna bana ke chor de...aisa koi naheen kertaaa
shhh shhh shhh   

i'm off to bed n my timing hardly ever coincide with ur's. so b4 ending my day , i just thought i'd say gudnight to u.๐Ÿค—
btw i nvr expect u to include any song that i mention here to put in u'r ff. all my song blaberring is just  in fun.
 i luv oldies n whn i was listing to it ofcourse every lyric reminded me of cheif n geet. 
even at the end of this song in the movie they don't do any deed ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
n yet the song is so janu n mischievous. 
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jal jalke dhua ho rahe hum 

just heard n saw ๐Ÿ˜ณthis song for the first time.
 it's so much fun listening to new songs along with gettin u'r updates .
can't wait for the update...wonder y  ๐Ÿ˜†
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow congrats for the new thread a\yaar !!!! 
continue soon
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy,,

super update...Geet tried her best and Maan ofcourse as justified being angry...๐Ÿ˜Š

Reet, Geet still doesnt trust Maan???She told Adi she did...then why did she call him a loser???

Waiting for the next part desperately...
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
reet...I really don't know what to comment
your updates have the power to render anyone speechless...though I know the most bewitching scene is yet to come๐Ÿ˜‰
first of all...CONGRATS for the new thread๐Ÿ˜›
lovely update
their interaction was so very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
maan's reaction was truly understandable though later he stretched it a bit too far but still he was badly hurt
but then I feel more bad for geet...she has always suffered more from the very beginning...!!
she was always at his mercy for meeting him when she was dying for his one look...and then his intimacy without any committment made it more difficult for her...and now his continuous snapping at her sorry was really painful...poor girl...!!...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
her musical mystical confession was marvellous...(ye to alliteration ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
adi and su were awesomeโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
and yash love story was beautiful...really felt like a true college love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
but why are you always talking about it like it is related to the main story...it is making me curious๐Ÿ˜›
anyways...just loved the update
love u๐Ÿค—
anupam

edited...

hey reet first I thought of commenting in a diff post but since we have already troubled you with spamming on your previous thread so this time ...sparing you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ok coming back to the update...tell me onething honestly...are you a professional writer...you know the one who has a diff pen name n all...secret one...well ur write ups indicate that only๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am telling you...if u ever thought of changing your profession then just go for writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I was literally lost in the update last night that I kept thinking about it the whole night...even dreaming about it...it has casted a magical spell on me...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you r simply amazing with those passionate scenes...really I don't have proper words to praise it...just hats off to you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the song was made for the scene...the way u match up with the lyrics was simply brilliantโญ๏ธ

you are very right...sonu nigam is the enrique of India...just love his voice

and you are nervous...if that is how you write with nervousness then I request u plzz plzz always write with nervousness...I just loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago
TinkerBella thumbnail
hay reet i loved this part can't wait for next part update soon
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reet u said u will update the next part today morning only. but still u didn't update it

Plzzz update it soon yaar