Fan Fictions

in love with enemy-4 i m back @ 126

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In Love With Enemy !
thread IV

sigh ..,.! 5 update and an entire thread finished !
 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
okay ..i will b saving posts for the future updates...

edited yesterdays update ...please scroll down the 2nd post ..

the posts i have kept reserved ...will be edited for next updates

thanx and love to all

febin saba gouri anamika(she doubted its her or not  grrr...) reva arzoo bul nidhi nazma fourleaf clover priya esha madhi memorable solace prethia pritha vinni ! sorry if m forgetting to mention but remember m not forgetting u
you guys have become my family !

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10sips_crazybhakbhartifankeerthireddy8swathi9889gaberdpurvainlwgeetshanky18scarce05lively-piiachristshospitalsheetalvasarania786Bkjaspalvishruti.sirihem271Lola13sree12nehavashi9290860623angels18mishtimohabbatVidushi89bindiyas1980zil143geettfullyfaltu796maanskfatiya52110maneet-56DILKASHIIniddzzpinku33khansangelmaanhargeetnewfanalfiya7kathie_bernslostfantacyratertaterashvinisharmakasturi11PrettierpreetiHina.khanxxxvarshakhedekarmons_bhatiaursrithikaseshatreenonabebufizza25kapoor435satya_narayana2bel_alikalpana_spnzerroicy_magmaringmelathaaukareena32sweetysumaiyaTinkJiaroopareddytanya_vitina7Kkadssanuandavivantu12taanniesheena080588jiasharmaNiVu-mjht1PushpaTReddynithi07maaneet_pisces.muskaanhasiiiayu14prizamaansi007kirannaryanicyberprincessholyangelam_sweet_parimanashinazsijsaadi88RukhluvMaanrichiiim-g19Krishnaluv94nan_10krati5rupzloveumaaneetfan123shelly_08bono_jostnaPaloma_Dsam1234flygangesegb286pearlambeernsakadafiMaaneet.Loverprincess163sana.saba7PurplePetalsiroililysuba2011zoha25Maaneet_09SOLACEofEYESscorpiodreamsArmu4evaejaz_loverBul3kesha2412kptlluvabbybabyanshimanshit-mayur-sajan-jMaya_PputhfebinyusuffSakshiGargdoosheekazaara2212shining_moonbasicquestion1sonali_NCutieTejumallu.crowe20Teenage.dreambluedreamz953blueopalshivangi783jazzerette-shamima-ambbihaDrashtiDhamiNo19n9i9s9h9u9zahra15serenelovedrashsree100MsMovielover7thHeavensona-raiPerfectYaRavShalvewajiha-1millie_maaneetpreethiaRocks.DharaXXXYYYZZZshah10Dreamy_Mystiqueshalini01esha143-sann-sweet cherrypickachuIqbal Neha1Anvi2009sweet scorpiobd670816sharmake11PrithviSanyo1-afsha-taibaaanamita25kashndsel4evaansahFallen AngelmonikasethStarry_nightvrsharmaMaanEET_FANkadydeeprsroopaliaashluvsmaan-dia-mrk_1deniacjyoti_l

thank you dears !
love
Reet 😳
Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
the readers has read this part yesterday ...please scroll down to find today's part of update ...its a looong part  

hmmm...surprise !!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

part 32

mujhse baat bhi nahi karoge ..??

the bloody heart cheated him skipping the next beat at the syrupy voice ...he looked up to find those honey brown emerald eyes twinkling at him ...  her slender milky white hand glistened blocking his way ahead  ...

the mere look on her eyes raced his heart ...quickening the breaths ...

he stood silent sinking in her eyes again ...

is it  me ..? or her eyes had the inescapable power to kill the pray !!

the chief was trapped ...!!

wont you even talk to me... she asked again trying to read his eyes  ...he stood in silence staring back at her...

his eyes seemed darker than before ...she couldn't read enough ...there was something about in his eyes always clouded her thoughts ...

he was first to break the eyelock .moved aside and looked straight behind her shoulder ...with a indifference plastered on his sharp jaws ...

she mistook it for arrogance ...

you still mad at me...? she murmured coming close to him ...taking off the hand blocking his way ...

ex-cuse me ...!! saying that to her utter surprise ... he walked past her ...

maaannn !!

he had to stop at the sincere voice  ...

what ...? he uttered glancing sideways ...where she stood behind him gaping him with uncertainty and fear ...

I m sorry ...truly ...!! she spoke with utmost sincerity ...

I heard that ...but woudnt it be me saying ...i-m-sorry..!

.sarcasm dripped from his sour voice

But ... she tried to speak ...!

That's it ..!!...he stopped her curtly and was about to walk away ...

but couldn't move ... a pair of searching hand crawled on his chest from behind ... hugging him tight ...rubbing her nose in his exhausted shirt ...!

Oh that touch ...!

he clenched the fists to control himself...

The aroma  of her hairs hit his nostrils when she put her head on the back of his right shoulder...

the soft hands tugged him from behind...keeping himself to her  ...placing damp kisses on his back ... ...making him close his eyes in reflex...to grasp his senses back ...though the shirt was hindering her to reach the skin of his back ...but he could still feel her lips on himself ... it was getting tougher than he thought !

Aren't you going to forgive me..?

she drawled putting her chin on his shoulder...her warm intoxicating breath grazed the bare skin of neck... the sense of her proximity ran through his spine as shivers ...!

maan clenched his teeth to hold back the slipping senses ...! he could not let her know his quickened breaths ...he has to distance from her ...or she would hear drumming in his chest ...!

Let go...! he spoke with as much as indifference he could muster ...!

If not... then ... ?

She whispered touching his neck by her moist lips ...

the gasp escaped from his mouth letting her know the effect she still had on him ...

Both of them closed their eyes at the feel of the others touch ... savor them ..

The salty tired skin of his felt so good ...so right against her lips ... she hugged him tighter !

so tempting her beckons were ...
He bit his lips to stop her from stirring up the emotions ...

Bohot naraz ho ...?

Her ardent voice echoed around him as her lips brushed his earlobe...tantalizing his nerves ...

Please forgive me...!

he took a deep breath , opened  eyes to come back from the world of utopia she had sent him in...

Who am I to forgive you ... I m no 'one ...!

Saying he detached her arms from himself with a jerk ...! making her numb with the impassiveness in his behavior ...

She watched him walking away with coldness in his stride  ...walking away from her...  

Don't talk like that ...!! please ...! she rushed to stop him ...hold him back ...

Blocking his way she held his collars ...and pulled him down on her ...

Kiun aise baat kar rahe ho ...? her lips quavered in his rejection ... mat karo na...!

She pleaded through her big eyes...the honey brown emerald shone in the slightest light of the room ...but was enough hint of welling up tears ...

His heart took a flip ... as his own eyes caught her earnest gaze ...but no ... the distance is better ...

Kaise bat kar aha hu ...? he spoke with mustered coldness again tearing off the gaze...

Like m a stranger to you ...you don't know me at all ... she answered locking his neck in her arms ...  the pair of eyes fixed in each other ...

Yes...i don't know you ...at all...he replied with the tinge of sarcasm ...the wound is still fresh in him ...

Anyway ...let go ... somebody might come any moment ...! and get wrong idea's ...

I don't care ... !

she announced stubbornly  hugging him tighter ...pressing herself against his big strong chest ...this is the only place ...belonged to her and only her...she always felt strangely safe here ..no matter what the situation is...!

Warm rush of moist breaths tingled his senses as she shoved her face in crook of his neck ...her fruity sense mingled in his own breath ...as he savored the feel of her possessive arms around himself ...

She is crazy ...!

It was getting impossible to hold back the senses for him  ... gripping himself back from losing the senses in arms of his love ...is the most difficult thing on earth ...

His hands rose in an impulse...and was placed on her slender waist ...his fingers gripped her tiny waist in the familiar grasp ..

She sighed as felt his fingers crawling on her waist  ... and closed her eyes in satisfaction ...!

it felt so right ...so good to be in your arms...hold me ...tight ..! her mind whispered ...

she burrowed her face deeper in the crook of his neck ...nuzzling the nose in his nape...filling her lungs with the smell of his skin .. rejuvenating her senses ... she pressed herself in his chest...

his stout physique wrapped around her petite frame ... ... the soft warm dove seeking shelter in him ... He felt the her soft bosom heaving against his chest ... supple moist lips grazing his clavicle ..pricking thousand emotions in him...sending the delicious agony down .. .he closed his eyes loosening himself in her ...slowly  buried his face in her loose soft tresses  ..taking her scent within...the addicting scent of hers was opening the caps of bottled up emotions ...driving him crazy again ..he caressed her back pulling her waist to himself...he sighed ... she managed to drug him once again ...if there was anywhere heaven on earth ..it was in her arms ...he can die peacefully burying himself in her...

Geeet ...! ...

a mumbled whisper escaped his lips ...rather a helpless call...submitting himself in her arms  

...but as soon as his own voice reached his ears ...he was aware of what he was doing ..!

Darn her ...!!

Always brings out the best and worst of mine ...!

Leave me...!! groaning he tried pulling away from her holding her waist ...!

No ...never ...!! she mumbled  and strengthened the grip around his neck ... scared like hell ...

Oh you will ...!

He rudely pushed her away ...and fixed her in front of his eyes...!

Distance is so desired ...! got me ...?

But I said sorry na ...!!  she pleaded earnestly trying to grasp handful of his shirt ...really I m !!

Oh Please..!. stop it for heaven's sake   ...!!...he rudely  pulled out his shirt from her grip ...

She stared at her fist ...watched the shirt ...and him...  to slip away from her hand ...

I thought you are mine ...!!

. the heart wrenching whisper escaped her lips without her knowledge ...

Darn heart ..!! ..skipped the next beat  at her remark ...

I felt an irrepressible desire to take her in my strong arms and whisper ...i m all yours ..!

But no...! what 's the use...her feelings is as fickle as she is ...it will take moments to her to misjudge me again  ... she can never trust me... after all we are so different ... I should not fall for these again ...it will take a moment to see the scattered pieces of my heart on the floor...she did it again and again ...no not anymore ...the darn lump in my throat ...

Don't melt ...i whipped myself struggling hard...

Its better for her to stay away from me...if she has stepped back ..let maintain the distance ...its better ...!

Distance is desired ...i reassured myself... she will be happy ...and safe ..! I gulped down the defiant urge ...

She helplessly gazed him ... making it more tough for him to snub her...

Geet ...there's everyone outside ...behave properly...would you !!

his stern voice hit her rudely  ...!! we have work here to do ... so stay away from me...!!! he uttered in a matter of fact tone ...as  he could hear voices in distance ...

But I  m so...

Stop ...!! he silenced her pressing the fore finger on her lips ...the moisture rubbed in his finger ...controlling the disgusting  urge to kiss them senseless... he continued ..

I said ...m no one to forgive you for anything ! ... there is nothing to say sorry or forgive you ...as I told you ...you are staying here until everything calms down outside...i mean the mess you created ... he paused...

while she stared at him with her round eyes adorned with big curled lashes ... taking the silence as response  of agreement he continued

I m sorry that you have to share the same place where i have to come as well... I have my mates here ...m extremely sorry ...but cant avoid this encounter ...as at this moment no other place is safe for me except this place...now plz behave properly ...cause there's ..everyone out there with whom I share a professional relation ...and the last thing I want them to know all these stuffs ...

Hope you understand ...!

he said indicating the end ... saying he turned around and took steps away from her...

You know what ...? he paused in his track as her voice blew from distance ...you can slap me if you want...

she uttered out of nothing ...!...he realised she had not listen a single word of his , ... turned back surprised at the sudden mention ...watched her fixed on the ground with her head down ...

you can slap me... hit me ...i won't cry ... promise... Like you used to do ...she murmured observing the floor with minute attention ...fight back the pricking tears ... that was far more better than this cold treatment ...! I cant handle this utter silence of yours ... ... the tiny fists of hers clenched tight ...as she uttered the words with much difficulty ...

She rose her face and looked up to meet his quizzical eyes ...

Please forgive ...and take me back ...! the honey brown eyes  brimming with tears pleaded earnestly  ...

Making him run out of words...

You can hit me until you get tired ...! she reassured him ...

Shut up geet ...! the response blurt out .

She smiled sadly ... that was even better... you know ... than this silent treatment ... she took a step close to him ...unable to stand the distance ..

she came forth ...closing the gap ...Again breaking the walls he has raised around himself ...crashing down the defenses by her tears...she neared his heart ...

how he could try the impossible ?

Itnaa kareeb na aaya karo geet ...pachtaogi ...! the rich baritone rang around her ...his eyes were darker than clouded sky of this night ... she couldn't fathom them...

She smiled mysteriously ... ...paachtana  manjoor hai ...sao dard kabul hai  ...! par yeh doorie nahi ...! and took  another step closer ...

He gasped at her blatant confession ...being unable to face her...he  turned his back at her... putting his hands in his pocket ...not trusting them anymore ...

Yeh sob kitaabi batein hain  ...! life is not a joke ...understand geet  ...! the exasperated retort came...[this is all bookish talks]

my heart is no more in my control ... will not listen to me ... feeling her intense gaze on himself he  looked back ... tried my best ...but it won over everything ... darn heart..!!she answered firmly ... 

Dil ki batein beokufi ...dimag se kaam lo ...tumhari bhalai isime hai ...listen to me...! maan tried again ...[use ur brain not heart ]

She smiled at his stupidity ...you are late enough ... ...  

Ab bhalai mujhe  raaz nahi ayegi ...ab to yeh burai  hi meri puri jahan hai ..

[now no good would help me...this sinner has becoome my whole world ]
 slowly she pointed her finger straight at him ... the content smile of unplumbed love hovered on her gleaming face ...her eyes held the dear confession ...!

making the breath stuck in his throat ...he tried ...tried his best ...but could not tear the gaze as her innocent eyes held them ...The clarity of the launguage in her eyes scared him ... her frankness troubled him ...

likhne base the sikayet tumhare naam...galtise muhabbat ka naam likh diya ...

kehne chale the nafrat ki baat ...lavon pe muhabbat ka paigam likhe diye ...

[i had read it sumwhere ..not remember where ...some words must have changed as i tried to re write ]

she whispered huskily bewitching his senses ... sending his heart in a frenzy ...
what could be the possible reply ...he wondered ...but lost again in the resonance of her words ... 

Geet ...where are you ...!! rishi's voice approached them ...

Lo ...talk of love ...your poor lover is here ... ...! he spoke trying to clear out the dense air of tension ...and distract her ...he indicated rishi as her lover ...but the smile in her eyes said otherwise...back firing his joke right way ...

She didn't budge at all ...gazed his eyes intently as if looking through his soul ...for the first time in his life he felt ...he cant mask himself enough even behind the black piece of cloth ...  ...

uncomfortably maan looked away ...unable to bear her peering gaze...stepped behind  ...much concerned of the tense air if the room and rishi becoming aware of that ... trying hard to control his erratic breaths ...

She has chosen me pushing apart  the rest of the world ...

Has she lost it ...!

Oh god ...!

He could believe his own ears ...as her voice echoed in his mind ...

Raaz na ayegi mujhe bhalai ...ab to yeh burai meri jahan hai ...

Thank god you are here .. you know I have combed the whole house for you ... rishi jumped in front of them ...well it was her only ...he has stepped behind ...away from everyone's eyes ...! except one pair...whose gaze bore him until she was vanished behind the door being dragged by rishi ...

Hey geet ...where have you been yaar ...!! yaash pulled down a lost geet beside him ...

Oh ...i was...um...

she fumbled with the words

Haan yaar ...what were you doing there in dark ...standing like a doll ... a confused rishi asked interestedly ...

poor us waiting for you ages ...albert pouted dramatically ...! aadi smacked on his head at that ...

what yaar ...instant  complain came    ...

have you really lost the way to fridge , like seriously ...??... rishi asked bewildered at the level of her foolishness ...

hmm... I have lost the way ... she spoke in a daze... lost in the way of love

u had ... he rectified immediately ...

aadi scoffed at his remark ...he very well understood geet meant otherwise  ..

uh ..yeah ...i just missed the way you know ...

what ...? u missed the way to kitchen ? yash gave her a puzzled look ...

Aree yaar ..Postpone your interrogation na ...first spin the bottle ...! sunaina nudged rishi being indicated by aadi ..!

Oh yeah ...!  rishi  leaned on the table ...and the attention from geet turned to the little soda bottle ...

Geet sighed of relief ...close escape ...!! thanking sunaina mentally ...

The bottle ended on yash ...

Yay ...!! got you dude...! rishi exclaimed happily !

Chalo ... you have to dance ...?

What ? have you lost it ...? m not going to dance... yash snapped at rishi ...

Oye..! what do you mean by you wont ...

Dance on what ...? sunaina asked

Jara kiss me- kiss me kiss me...jara hold me hold me hold me... rishi smirked smugly ...!

What the f***...!! yash exclaimed ...no way man ...i m not going to do any stuff like that ...i quit ,...! he announced defiantly ...

language ...!! aadi groaned ...making geet stiffle a laugh ,.,,

Oye you have to dance ...!! you must ..!

Rishi and yash soon caught a fight...but suddenly geet cleared her throat meaningfully...

Can I ask something to yash ...?

Everybody looked at her...

Rishi obviously couldn't ignore her proposal ...so ultimately everybody nodded except a very interested aadi to watch yash performing a seductress Katrina  ...! but an elbow from sunaina made him shut ...

Tell us your lovestory ...!

What ...? yash's cheeks turned red at that moment !

Haan ...you have to do this ...!!.rishi demanded wiggling his finger dangerously at him... albert seconded him suppressing his chuckle at rishi supporting geet blindly ...

Okay ...only for geet ...humph ...! yash announced and everyone silenced at that instant very interested to listen the lovestory of yash and misha

Misha ..used to be the daughter of our head of the dept ..! like every other boy of the class I used to hit on her... casually u know  ... onenight ...the day before ganesh chaturthi ...we sneaked in their garden to steal flowers ... we almost did it ...but she had spotted us none of us knew it ...we came back with one huge victorious smile hanging on our face ...turning the dear garden of misha's father into a wreck..okay that was intentional ...we couldn't tolerate the old khusat ..!! that's different ...whatever everything was going smooth until ..uh  ... the notice came for us to meet the dean instantly ... as we got into the his office we spotted dean  hod of our dept and misha standing there ...

God ...we understood what the matter could be...as we expected they blasted ...dean was already irritated by us troublemakers ... no damage control worked ..he furiously asked who trespassed in his garden ...none spoke a word...stood there hanging down there face to earth ...we would have gotten the benefit of doubt ...but

But ,... misha had directly spotted her finger at me... out of no where she pointed me...and as usual my loyal friends stepped behind ...leaving me on the war ground ...and that happened ..i got a suspension letter for long 1 wk ...but that hardly mattered cause the hod counted me on bad book ...i yelled on the other frens one whom dared to spill the beans to misha ...that was the start ...yash laughed goofily ...followed by sorry cards from  misha ...and my heart taking summersaults ...but like me was...i never did let her know I was kidding only ... and when it starched further ...she started crying ...i was at a loss...!

Don't know what happened ... I said ... marry me...?

What ??

No I love u ...no ring... Straight marry me?? All of them squealed ...

Yeah ... straight-- -marry me !...yash blushed in different shades of red getting lost in lane of memories and continued with the faraway look  in his eyes ...her face was priceless... she thought I have gone crazy ...in shock of the probable doom of my career ...But no back out from there ...i knelt down and again said in a firmer voice  ...marry me...!

Guess what she  did ..?

Slapped you ...aadi spoke rubbing his chin pretending to think ...

sorry to disaapoint you my love ...yash blew a flying kiss to aadi to which he made face ... ...!!!

she said ...but papa wont nod for this marriage ...!

What ? the q came in unison ...

Yeah ...!! then I said ...i asked you ..not your father ...! I promise to take care of you like him till the last breath left in my body ...!

Wow yaar ... romantic haan ...? rishi butted in ...

No yaar ...i was never romantic before...but don't know what happened to me at that moment . I came close to her...i didn't know what I was saying ...i was asking her for marriage like my life depended on it ...and i guess i felt so ..i still feel so...whaveter ...i told her that with an air of confidence ... I was confident that I can do anything to keep her happy ...i never knew before I so much wanted her in my life ...

Then...? sunaina asked

Then what ... she slapped my head ...

Dekha ..!! aadi exclaimed...i told you so ...

But she whined for the ring ...!! ...dude ... !! yash shot him a glare !

Sunaina smacked aadi grinning triumphantly ...

And 1 year more left in the college ...we used to meet secretly...we were like two teens head over heels in love with each other ...we fought on every second thing ...but at the end of the day ..i used to climb up the pipe of her bedroom to kiss her goodnight ...we couldn't stay away from each other ... ..and when I was about to leave the college ...after packing my things as I stacked them in the car ...she came out of the blue and plunged her large suitcase above ...\

I was puzzled ...but she didn't care at all...and got into the car ...yelling for me to hurry up ...as I got inside she declared she has left home ... she asked her father for permission when he didn't she just left her entire family behind for me... she left everything behind ...

That's what love is ... geet blurted... ready to lose the whole universe for love ...!

Yash nodded with a content smile hanging on his face ...he ofcourse didn't notice the frenzy look in her eyes ...

amused whispers lingered around the dining... ...everybody little lost in there past ...

peyar to sabke jindegi me kabhi kabhi na kabhi aata hai ...khusnaseeb hai woh jinko uska sath puri umar milte hai ... geet muttered resting her chin lazily on her knees hugging them tight ... aadi secretly took a deep sigh and swallowed the pent up emotions ...looking up he glanced at sunaina who was looking intently at him ...he smiled in reassurance  ...pulling her in a side hug ... he closed the slight ajar door of past ...

[ yash love story is very much important ...i remember someone commented that i missed his ...no dear i didnt ..i didnt reply to u as i knew what i had planned ..reet winks ! ]

Oye yash now ur turn ...spin the bottle ...aadi poked yash to bring him back ...

Geet's  reverie broke soon with the squeal of joy in the room ... confused she noticed everybody grinning at her ...

Its you..!! ..the target ! !... aadi aanounced...

What ...? me...no way ...!!

Yes way ...!  rishi and aadi declared in unison ...

hey hey ,..,..m not doing nething stupid okay ? geet skeptically glanced at the whispering heads opposite her ...

propose your love ...???? aadi blurted as he saw geet slowly creeping back ..thinking no one noticed her ...

what ...??? geet's eyes almost dropped from the sockets ...have you lost it ...? u kidding right ... geet was panicked at his clear meaningful glances ... ...!

m serious ..!! aadi said crossing his hand on chest ...

I m not going to do anything like that ...geet spat sternly ...

by the way whose your love ..you love someone ??...? yash  asked bemused ...at the serious exchange of words  between aadi and geet ...

me who else...rishi declared grinning ear to ear ... sunaina shook her head ... a fuss ran along the room ...

and geet ,.???..oblivious to the talks in the room in a haste she searched for a face in the crowded dining ...only to halt in a figure stood in distance near the gallery ...that stared carelessly at her ...

the black curtains bellowing around him ...draping him in the obscurity ..his erect posture clad in black tank top and denim ..the strong shoulders ...the wheatish  skin glowed in the light  ...his attire has the aura of confidence and challenge in it ...the little stubble on his sharp jaws made him look more sexy ... his eyes had amusement mixed with a smirk ... she watched his lips curling into a arrogant smile ...he turned his face away ...about to walk away when ...

plz click it and keep on pause...! let it load !

agar tum mil jao...!

...jamana chodh denge hum ...!

the voice of molten gold chained him where he was...

the power went at that moment ...!! the windows thrust open allowing the wheeze of air to enter ...

what a perfect timing  ! ...aadi remarked searching for candles ...

[ ok guys imagine the karaoke behind somewhere*lol* plz let us become idiot and feel the song ]

The whistling sound of winds ...the rattling noise of windows ...swallowed her voice...

Sunaina closed the windows ...and

Scratch ...!!

The flare of flame glowed in the dark ...The matchstick crushed to burn itself ...

Like her ...set ablaze herself in fire of love...

aadi placed the candle in front of her ...

Her illuminated face caught his breath in throat ...Mystically divine ..!

the brown falls of tresses  tumbled on her shoulders and waist ... loose locks framing her gleaming oval shaped face ... the almond eyes shimmered in the yellow light ...the dark lashes curtained the lowered eyes partly ..the perfectly arched brow giving the final touch ...

her milky skin glowed against the dancing flame of the candle.. she looked ethereal ...

Nothing could more beautiful than her ...

. she stared at the flame of the light ...and parted her full pink  lips ...to propose ...!

Agar tum mil jao

Zamana chod denge hum

Agar tum mil jao

Zamana chod denge hum

Agar tum mil jao

Zamana chod denge hum

clouding  his sanity ...she sang eyes down on the floor... ...

her pink full lips caressed each word of it ...the celestial music resonated around the dining space of a house belonged to certain mister khurana ...who stood bewitched in the gallery ...too numb to breath ...!

she looked up to meet his stunned eyes... and smiled through eyes ...hinting she meant the every word...

proposing her love ...!

Tumhe paa kar zamane bhar se rishta tod denge hum
Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Slowly she lowered down her eyes ...not wanting anyone to witness them welling up ...

She knows...her heart knows ...how she meant every word... the melodious voice stirred the hearts ...even the one had a stony one ... the criminals were losing themselves in the arms of their beloveds ...once again ...

Her voice was opening up the closed doors everyone had left behind ... losing themselves in the left behind  moments ...

Her beaming face flashed infront his eyes... her pouting... shaking head in laughter ... blushing crimson ... hiding in his chest ...

Bina tere koyi dilkash nazara hum na dekheinge

Bina tere koyi dilkash nazara hum na dekheinge 

Tumhe na ho pasand usko dobara hum na dekheinge
Teri soorat na ho jis mein
hooo ooo ooo...

Teri soorat na ho jis mein
Woh sheesha tod denge hum

Her voice broke his reverie and made him look in those beautiful eyes... urging him to give in ...he remembered 3 days back ...the night ... her search for him ...

She had always craved for me...a single glance ...a single call of love ...a brief  hug ...a small smile ... a little love ...

He couldn't tear the gaze from her eyes ...her eyes were filling up with unshed tears ... the eyes had thousand emotions in them was begging to him ...for acceptance ...

The lump was rising in his throat ...

How can one love the other so much ...love so much she can leave her entire world...love so much she can throw back everything she had ...for me...?

Please forgive ...and take me...

So simple... yet ...so profound ...

do i deserve ...???

Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Her utterance echoed in his head ...

What are you made of geet ... how can you love me so much ...i never I deserve love,...and this pure ...

You make me afraid ...afraid of losing you ...

Oh geet ... don't come so close...i wont be able to breathe without you .. I wont be able to live without you ...

It might sound cliche but .. you have become my world...

They gazed each other...searched for others existence in the eyes ...lost in the world of them...the world that had only them ...

All the others ...wiped off at that moment ... nothing mattered...neither life nor future...except the moment ... the desire...the prayer  to be in the others heart forever ...to be secured in the castles made of love and nothing else...

Tere dil mein raheinge tujhko apna ghar bana lenge

Tere dil mein raheinge tujhko apna ghar bana lenge 

Tere khwaabon ko geheno ki tarah khud par saja lenge 
Kasam teri kasam
hmmm...
Kasam teri kasam
Taqdeer ka rukh mod denge hum

Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum 

the depth of the song declared its origin ...her heart ...!

They say ...only their song can reach the others heart ... who has a pure heart . geet was one of them...a heart to love ...to submit entire existence to a person she knew nothing except the name ...

She lowered her eyes ...tossing from her eye a tiny drop settled on the polished wooden floor ... his heart sink at the sight ...he clasped the curtain tight in his fist ...when she sang again ...promising to love forever !

Tumhe hum apne jism-o-jaan mein kuch aise basa lenge

Tumhe hum apne jism-o-jaan mein kuch aise basa lenge

Teri khusboo apne jism ki khushboo bana lenge

Khuda se bhi na jo toote

Khuda se bhi na jo toote...

Woh rishta jod lenge hum 

Agar tum mil jao

Zamana chod denge hum

Her melodious voice had hundred promises of love...

He stood bewitched by her ...her love ..her beauty  ..her proposal ...he didn't know what to do ...how to respond ...

Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

She finished the song peering in his eyes for a single response ...but he was too lost to react !

Rounds of applause echoed in the room as soon as the fellows recovered from the mesmerizing voice of hers ...

Overwhelmed to utter a word aadi engulfed in a hug ... he could feel what the every single word meant ...he wanted her to take the step as he knew chief way too well ...that he will never do that ...

He glanced at the silhouette blended in darkness ... and brushed his hand on her hairs ...slightly nodded at her ...

She smiled understanding the hint ...

sunaina patted her back ... and patted her back ...

we play with guns ...but you toyed your life... god bless you ...

yash rishi albert and the other two who had least idea what was going on ...suddenly become nosy to hear whats going on ...

okay ...enough of games ...i m hungry ...! aadi declared to divert the attention and give the two a little time in private ...

I will serve the food ...sunaina declared and headed towards the kitchen ...

Guys make the table ...! aadi engaged the rest in work ...

everybody moved inside following them ...

taking a brief glance behind geet walked towards the gallery ...where the wind played around whimsically ...alerting the impending storm ...

he stood in the middle of dark ...the knight of darkness...the knight of not only hers ...

she gaped his tall stout feature admiringly ... wind ruffled his hairs ..an unruly lock falling on his forehead... making him more handsome ...

she closed the gap ...standing in front of him she brushed the lock behind ...

he stood still amused at her act ... the single touch of hers sends shivers through his spine ...

aisi bhi kya naraazgi ...? she tilted her head like kid ...pouting slightly ...before raising her hand to rest on his shoulder ... and another hand touched his cheek ...

what the hell are you doing ...he snapped thinking she was about to snatch his mask ...

heights of stupidity ...!! seriously geet ...!!!

he growled misunderstanding her intentions ...!spoiling the moment and shattering her feelings in thousand pieces...

at that moment  current came back dazzling the house all of a sudden ...

suddenly alarmed by the closeness they shared maan rushed inside ...not wanting to raise unnecessary  questions in between his gang members ... not giving geet a chance to explain ..or rather complain ?

he didn't notice the lone drop of tear tossed down brushing her cheek ... he didn't notice geet didn't move a little as he left her ...!

he was in whirlpool of thoughts when geet approached him ..all happened out of reflex...  one after another ...too quick to understand the meaning ...but happened...

making geet mistake it as his arrogance ...and refusal ...
didnt she just proposed...?

the clattering sound of the lightening hided her  moans ...! that died in her throat ...the scent of damp soil filled the air ...making it too heavy breathe...

rain started pouring without waiting for a welcome ...

geet stood still...and her scarf wanted to escape from her ...from the termoil of her heart ...from aches ...

repeatedly ...at the optimum moment he refused me ...brutally ...it was always me who took the first step and he...stepped back each time i tried proposing ...

why ...goddamn it why ???

what could i do more...? what was my fault ? didnt i suffer enough ...?

why the hell he always snaps at me...?

why ???

scared of commitment or love ?

doesnt he love me enough ?

oh no ..not there again ...!

m i this bad...???

half n hour has passed...every one started eating ...except two ...one in the table ...and the other stood in the gallery lost in the tempest  ...

come on geet ...! where are you ...! sunaina called for the 7 th time ...but she didn't respond ...

rishi slumped back on the chair...naah ...she is not inside...!

somewhere must be enjoying the first rain of the monsoon ... yash remarked helping himself with the vegetable ...waisebhi ...she is nothing less than a kid ...

that's true ..!! .albert commented and aadi laughed...oh yeah seems like you have recognized her in one evening ...

areeh rishi always keeps ranting her name ... albert retorted winking wickedly at rishi ...

oh shut up haan ... rishi kicked him under the table

maan uncomfortably glanced at the gallery ...! he could probably understand what made her stuck there ...

noticing him sneaking glances at the gallery aadi commented ...

what happened chief ...you look a  bit lost ...an amused smirk playing on his lips ...

aadi had missed the brief transaction took place secretly between them ... he mistook it as a little romance ...what on earth could make him think they just fought after she proposed him ...!!

maan lshot daggers at his snort ...

oh ...are you fasting ? aadi pushed further ...!

sunaina pass the bowl please ...!!...maan found it impossible to wait for her under aadi's strict vigilance

cursing him loud in his mind ... he started his dinner

did you say something sir..?

AADI ...! .talk less and ..eat fast ..!! .

he groaned fiercely ...he was already frustrated at himself...he didn't want to behave that rudely with her...and even he cant pacify her for the food ...

Now aadi being such a pain on his neck ...!

Yesh sir...! aadi muttered in very serious tone ...of course maan knew exactly how serious he is ...

Maan could only glower at him announcing his impending doom ... we have to talk ...eat fast ...and su ...bring geet wherever she is ...!

Gone ...! aadi commented  ...

What?

Su has gone ...! he cleared ...

Maan understood glancing behind that su had already gone in search of hers ...

After a while su dragged an unwilling geet and pushed her down on the chair beside maan ...which used to be her own one ...

Few minutes passed in silence busy eating ...as everyone was alarmed by the rising temper of chief !

Why aren't you eating geet ...aadi asked looking at her fingers playing with the roties  ...!

Finish it ...quick ...!!  su sounded like an elder sister ...pouring some  chicken on her plate ...

Maan buried his head on his chest and concentrated more on his food...he didn't risk to speak a word in front aadi ...who was ready to corner him ...

Geet smiled faintly at su who placed her hand on hers..to comfort her ...

She started nibbling not wanting to draw more attention ...

After a few minutes passed ...she was eating slowly ...

Why are you nibbling yaar ... eat na...waisebhi seems like your growth is hindered ,...

Rishi grinned idiotically ...

Maan had had enough ...>! he lifted his head and glanced at geet ...who was coincidentally looking at him only ...

Eat fast ...!and go to your room ...he uttered in a cold voice ...wanting the whole drama to finish off soon ...

We don't have the whole day for you ...need important things to discuss here ...

She too had enough of his threats ...

She slammed the spoon on the plate and simply walked off without a single word ...

Damn it ...!! maan clenched his fists ..!

Aadi didn't say a word but shot such a glance at chief ...forcing him  to look away ...!

Aadi was already finished... a concerned su was about to go after her ...was stopped by him ...you guys carry on ...i will make her eat ...! aadi headed to her room picking up her unfinished plate ...

Rest of the dinner was silent ...

Aadi has gone after her  ...but she sincerely excused herself from it saying she was full...

Sighing aadi came nack and joined the gang on the dining ...

They had started discussing the rest of the plan ...it was decided that how yash will approach prithvi and later sunaina join them as third party ... albert will be the one keeping contact with raman ...and aadi will handle the rest along with jarina's kidnapping plan ...rishi will keep track on jarina's position and her security ...while chief will kidnap her ...

The game was all set ...very early in the next morning yash and sunaina will go to Mumbai and take flight for india ...separately all though ...

Aadi will set the rest of the trap ...to allure rheo ...and chief will just use it ...while shadowing  him ...chief was about to give some more directions but abruptly stopped...

His eyes caught geet standing at his side ...who was looking daggers at him hearing his plan of another kidnap ...!

She had ultimate disgust in her eyes hearing the word "kidnap " ...she was precarious ...her kidnap has ended up in the most troublesome and painful experience of her life ,...she was unsure...not able to reach their course of works...

You are such a loser ...!! she mumbled in an almost inaudible voice ,...but he couldn't miss that ...not anything said by her ...

Just Go inside...!! he roared breaking the silence into pieces ...being utterly humiliated amongst all his inferiors ...! ...

horrified at his sudden yell ... She ran out biting her lip to control the tears ...

Maan couldn't concentrate more...everything was going wrong since he has entered ...each time he has ended up hurting her terribly ...!

The rest of the discussion ended soon ...as maan couldn't participate more in that ... after a while it was dissolved ...rishi yash and aadi went to the bigger bedroom beside's geet's ...albert and the others settled on couches on the dining ...sunaina in geet's room and maan headed to his own

He was in his room physically ...but not in self... her eyes were haunting him ...she was probably asleep .with su in her room ...he couldn't even got a scope to talk to her ...

Seems like I did the wrong coming back here ,... but I had to ...we had so many plans to finalize ...he reasoned himself...

But everything with her has become a mess...!

And I guess m the one responsible this time ...

He sighed massaging his temple by his thumbs when aadi barged in ...

What the hell...!!

Aadi didn't pay attention to his groan ...and anxiously scanned his room ...

Is geet here ...?

What happened...? maan asked baffled at his tensed face ...

Geet is not there in her room ...su is saying she was outside with us./.but none of us had seen geet after...he paused indefinitely !

What do you mean ...maan jerked up from the bed...have you searched properly ...?

Every single nook of this house...! aadi replied restlessly

Where can she go ...?  maan rushed out in the dining ...check again aadi ...may be u have missed her somewhere ...!

Oh god ...!! ..the idea struck maan and he stopped in his way

What happened sir ...?

she is... ...aadi ..leave it ...i know where is she...!

What ?? where ...? but sir...how ??...sir...?? aadi threw bundles of questions behind a rushing maan who ran to terrace...

re-edited ---

update here ... ready to serve ... wait untill you see the hit the like button comment !

Please god ...she should nt be here he mumbled witnessing the harsh storm  from the door of the terrace...

It was raining torrentially outside !

He tried searching through the rains ... she is nowhere of his sight ...

The rain poured down on him as he tried looking for a girl ...taken shelter in arms of nature hurt by the love of her life ...!

She was crying bitterly digging her head in her knee's ...

Mumbling something continuously ... shook her head stubbornly ...

I hate you ...hate you ...i will never ...never ever talk to you ...i hate you ...!

But I thought otherwise...

A voice stopped her rambling ...at first she thought its her illusion ...

Are you sure...that  you hate me..?  ...

But the voice was louder this time ...she looked up to find the person of her wrath grinning mischievously  ...! comfortably settled beside her ... Sitting in same way she was...

Hmm...!...you are a die hard romantic ...!!aren't you ? rain ...terrace ...and cry ...sniff sniff ...!..oh ...!! srk movies or what ...? he smirked glancing at the little shelter above them ...

She glared at him and about to get up when he put his arm on her shoulder ...pulling her in a side hug ...

Aww...come here ...my crybaby ...!

Fuming at his constant jabs ...she threw his arm from her shoulder ...as a result of which his hand banged on the wall behind ...

Ouch..! that hurts ...!! he scowled ...

She paid no heed to his fake howls  and shoved him away ...but he bounced back on her with the same force she had pushed him away ...

Close to her ...leaning on her face ... he blowed ...

Observing the mixed expressions on her eyes...

livid geet missed to read his eyes...

Look...!! she wiggled her fore finger at him ...

Looking baby ...!

Arrgghh...! just go to hell ...! she got up frustrated ...!

Promise me you will accompany ...he held her wrist back ...

She was about to snap again ...but his eyes caught her ...

Eyes that were not mocking at her...smiling in a different language .eyes that were darker than ever ... shimmering in some unsaid words ..the dark sharp brows ...the hints of stubble ..the arrogance ...the strange smile hovering his lips ...

he sat there in front of her . completely drenched ...water dripping from his hairs... the blank tank top clinging to his torso ...redefining his six pack abs...the chiseled chest glistening wet ...the strong pumped biceps ... .. in 2 word ...steamily sexy ...!

He chuckled as noticed her checking him out ...

The chuckle was enough to bring back her wrath ...!

What happened ? it was just yesterday you had declared proudly ...you will never touch me again ... and now all gone in drain  ...she indicated at her wrist ...

That was instantly released...!

Out of all this  you had remembered that part pretty well haan ...! he smiled sourly ...getting up wiped off the dust from hand ...

But in thrust he didn't notice the dangerously low shade above his head...he was about to hit it ...when geet pulled him grabbing his arm ,,, ...

Like you ...like me...!! she remarked with arrogance ...

You love to hurt me...and so do I ...she shrugged ..

By the way watch it where you are going ,...she indicated the rod he was about to hit his head ...

Why do you care so much ...? haan geet ...?  he asked looking straight in her eyes...

The huskiness of his voice raced her heart ...she looked away uncomfortably...

Letting go of his hand she turned away ...

As if you don't know... !

Why do you care geet ...!!

Just Leave it ...!! she walked away ...when he blocked it raising his hand on her way ... ...

Why geet ...!!

Irritated  at his pester she glowered  at his impatient eyes...! the eyes searching in her face ...as if the answer written on it...

I m sure ...whatever may be the reason will not interest you enough ...!

Just let me go ...she pushed him off her way ...

She had a faint idea...he would again stop her...But he didn't ...

However she didn't stop either...

Why do you always walk off me ...??

The question came from a distance ...

little surprised she looked over her shoulders to find maan standing  near the parapet gazing  at the horizon  ... facing her back ...

I walk off you ...?? me ? isn't that your style ...? geet  bit out ...

Maan didn't retort to her raw sarcastic question   ...

They stood there under the bare sky ...rain pouring on them mercilessly ...washing all pretense ...

I thought you can hear me...without saying ,...!

He remarked tenderly ...when she was about to walk away ...making her look back in stun ...

Cant you ...? geet ...?

he asked looking sideways ...hands in his pockets ...

She stood stupefied...the tiny viscera on her chest beating pitilessly ...she could hear the drumming ... the rain was like a veil around him...

And she felt it's a moment ...! didn't know why ...but she felt it is...!

Why do you have to crush me on your heels each time I come close...?

If you want the distance...don't come close geet...! please don't ...!! he bit out sourly ...failed to keep back more ...

momentarily she was blank ...didn't know what to answer...retorted after a pause

It is always about you ...YOU wanted the distance ...!!  Remember " distance is desired "...?

What do YOU want geet ...?  he spoke again ...with a strange hope ...

Geet was dreadfully silent ...as maan waited ...it seemed that he was waiting for ever for her to speak ...

Say it ...what do you want ..?

As if  you will give me that ...? she bluntly taunted ...!

He smiled sadly...  don't you yourself know the answer ...?

No I don't know ...i can not ...!!..! I m tired of the guessing games ...in one moment you are showering affection and next  you snap at me for nothing ...  ...you never care what I go through with your these mood swings ...how hard it hits me...why would you ... you know what ... i have never seen a heartless creature like you ... you are smug  arrogant and a ruthless criminal ...what can you give me...

She yelled frustrated of crashing down of hopes ...repeatedly ...he did it again ...smoothly escaped from the confession ...i-love-you ...hell no ...he doesn't !

He laughed ...shocking her ...this is definitely not the reaction she expected to her wrath ...

Oh yes ..!! of course ...! i had forgotten what you think of me...smug , arrogant . ruthless...and yes  a CRIMINAL !! ...

he bitterly said  and paused for a moment ...you are  right geet ...!!..i really don't have anything left with me that I can give it to you ...

He stopped and shut his eyes tight...struggled with the tongue  ...allowing himself to speak the bitter truth ... yet so tender ...!

I used to own a heart too... may not really seem that I really had one ...but  I had ... .. just like everyone  ... that used to beat...!

but alas ... lost the last thing left with me...

Saying he walked off...not even glancing at her face ...

She stood where she was ...trying to comprehend what he said ...

Walking past her ...he stopped and turned his face sideways ...

You know what the joke is ..??  ...to whom I have lost it ...calls me heartless... !

He articulated the last words discretely ... 

and that hurts ...a lot ...! mutter under his breath after a tender pause  ...

The baritone was heavier than ever ... ...seemed it had taken a lot to him to actually utter that ...

Geet couldn't believe her ears ... she stood like a statue replaying the moment just passed ... entranced in vortex of the his utterance ...

To whom I have lost it ...calls me heartless...!!

The zooming sound in ears ...the tiny viscera has stopped beating ...mind clouded with the sudden confession ...she felt like knees giving way ...feared that she will fall any moment ...! tried helplessly to grasp the moment ...keep it forever to her ...

Was it a dream ..?  ...

She looked at the stature .. standing ahead her , near the threshold ...

In wait for her to say something ...react ...but she was moonstruck  ... living in his words...

The Most awaited ...the most craved .. the dearest revelation of world ...

She can never forget this moment ... the moment of her life ...she can wait thousand years just to hear this from him again ...

She knew he is not a person of expressing emotions ...but he did ...he just did ...

Once again her eyes stung ...the salty drops welled up in contentment ...

If it is a dream ...never wake me up ... I can die in this moment ...hugging the truth to my heart ...

He waited with a pounding heart ...  looking for single note ...from the person standing behind him ...the most important one ...the woman of his life ...his love ...

But there was no sound around him ...

Except the rattling noise of rain hitting the concrete ... 

She stood a like a doll gaping at him  ...

He Sighed at the silence... smiled dejectedly ...my wait has no end...she will never trust me...

Heaving the breath of defeat... he turned his face ahead ...to move forward ...

I love you ...!!!!!!

Three words froze him to death ...!

As geet saw him lowering his head ...and stepping away from her ...she didn't know what to do ...how to stop ...what to utter ...how to hold him ...to her ...!

So she just opened her mouth ...

And most valuable three words of life escaped before she could know ...

That took his breath away ...electrified   ...he jolted back ...

The  world stopped  that moment ...everything else obliterated ...except her ...!

He could exactly distinct the drops from rain from that rolling down on her cheek...

He approached ... ahead ...to reach her ...reach the words..

You what ...??

He atriculated the words cautiously searching her face minutely... could it be a mistake ... I misheard her ...or she really said it ...?

She heard a drumming sound ...coming from close ...

Leaning on her face ...he peered in her eyes...

You what ...?? he asked again ...  the whisper was urging ...

I love you ...she uttered again ...

Her frantic breaths of anticipation was fanning on his face ...

He stood stupefied... seemed she uttered from his within ...

Still trying to assimilate the most valuable words of his life...

smiling at his state ...clearly shaken by her confession ...she raised a hand she cupped his face ...to assure him ...to make him feel that she meant it ...

Suddenly he jerked her close...pulling her by her waist ... she was surprised but not shocked...its him ,...her dark love ...!

Say again ... !

The hearts were beating against each other drenched by rain of  love ...

She raised her face ...brushing against his own ... placed her hand on his chest ...to touch his heart ...

I love you ...

Softly whispered against his lips ...

The sweet pang passed down through his nerves...

He shuddered as the words entered him ...

Failing to control he bent down a little to touch her lips ...to feel her for real ...

they stayed there god knows for how long ...

With his lips pressed against her wet soft lips ...not kissing though ... eyes closed to savor the moment forever in his heart ...holding the woman of his life close against his heart ...feeling the warmth of confession of the first love...

Too content to speak...they stay exposed to each other ...under the bare sky ...pouring down on the two lovers ...too happy to feel anything else...too warm to feel the chilly breeze ...there is only one happiness in life ...to love and be loved ...

She snuggled closure to feel him more against him ...drenched by his love ...never so contented before ...

a thunderbolt flashed exposing the two lovebirds to the worlds...followed by the ear deafening crackling sound ...

geet clutched him tight in fear ...

maannn...!! the mumbled whisper rubbed against his lips ...

his own name never felt so sweet before ...

he pulled away ...and gazed the scared face lovingly ...!

why did you call me loser ???

he asked out of the blue narrowing his eyes...

she was first flabbergasted ..not able to comprehend when she had said that ...then chuckled...

don't you dare kidnap any other girl ...

he raised his brow ...?

is that a threat sweetheart ..?

its called final warning ...she corrected ...!

in reply she was jerked up close to his chest   ...pressing her tight against his body ...feeling every curve of hers to  his own ... he chuckled !

I like that ...!! the possesive side of my girl...!

YOUR girl ..? she raised a brow ...!!

Yes...! my girl ... he drew her tighter ...not allowing the thinnest layer of air between them...

YOU  are MINE ...!!

Always keep that  that ..!

Her cheeks turned crimson .. she felt blood gushing to her face ...

Look who's possessive here ...!

Whatever ...!  saying he was bending down to seal her mouth ...

But her finger stopped his lips to proceed...

Isn't that you who promised never to touch me again ...??

Correction my lady ...! I never "promise"d...i said that ...but how can I stay away from my girl ,...? hmmm..??and that too this irresistible ...!

He smirked smugly watching her facial expression changing from surprise to annoyance and then helpless and blush ...

U are incorrigible ...!

As u name it madame...!

With that he scooped her up in his arms...

What are you doing ...? put me down ...i will fall ... she snaked his neck by both her arms ...

Never !...i will never let you get  hurt !...

And miss Bollywood ,..! I accept the weather is very romantic out here ..! but we can romance down there ...!

I hate you ...!! she slammed her fist on his chest ...!

Hmmm...????

He raised his brow sarcastically ...do you always say what you mean otherwise .or just to me ...?? hmm?...i know I have that effect on you ...but this insanity ...

Shut up ...! saying she closed his mouth by her palm  ...burrowing her face on his neck ...to hide the blush creeping up ...

My Child woman .. ...! murmuring he clutched her tighter... walked down to hide her within the four walls of his own...

He took her to his room ...carrying in his protective arms...with eye in eye...drinking each other's sight thirstily ...

Entering the room he closed the door pressing by his back ...leaning on it ...he gazed her face lovingly ...and she bolted the door...!

i loved it ...do you .?..on maneet ...refresh your memories !

jal Jal Ke Dhuan Ho Rahe Ham

nas Nas Mein Nasha Bheega Hain Mann

jismo Ki Dabi Aarzoo Hain

mar Jaaye Teri Baahon Mein Ham

Still eyes locked in him ...

The faint stun passed through his eyes as she did that ...blushing profusely ... lowered down her eyes ...guessing the question in him ...

Oh ...that look ...!

The male heart skipped the next beat ...

And the female raced higher...

the hearts were throbbing against each other ...

snuggling for warmth ...

he carried her inside ..the rattling noise of rain draped the erratic beats in dark ...

where ice was in arms of fire...!

he put her down gently on the table...making her sit on it ... slightly distanced himself from her ... gazed at her features...thin linen of her churidar was clinging on her perfectly curved body ..illuminating the hills and valleys .. the dupatta has fallen from her neck ...exposing the dangerously deep neck line of her shirt ( kamij)...the silver line of neckline glowed against her golden skin ...tempting him fiercely ...

the perfectly shaped full supple lips ...the wrinkles on her lips .the water beads glistening ...the wet dark brow ... the wet locks stuck on cheek ...to the corner of her mouth .. the little nose of hers ...a single drop rolling down on the brim of it ...

the exquisite sight sent down the shudder of a sweet agony through his spine ... ...!

breathtaking she was ...!

jal Jal Ke Dhuan Ho Rahe Ham

nas Nas Mein Nasha Bheega Hain Mann

ho Ho Ho Baaho Mein Haam...

..he leaned down to breath on her face ... the veins throbbing in desire ...he  swallowed to ease the parched throat ...and raised hand to touch her face...

the touch of electricity passed down through her ...as his keen finger brushed down on her face ...his ravenous breaths were setting ablaze her body ...  ...

geet looked up to meet his eyes with stun apprehension and slight fear ...

noticing the quick pass of fear ...he took his finger off and slowly pulled away ...smiled to assure ... ...

his arm was still around her waist ...he pulled it away and turned back  ...

but couldn't move...surprised he turned back to find those delicate fingers clasped around his right wrist ... the butterfly eyes smiling mysteriously him ...

he took a step ahead bewitched by her hypnotizing beckon ...

her fingers brushed heading upwards ...grazing the skin of his arm by the nails of her long fingers ...

he closed his eyes to hold the breathe between his teeth...

her fingers caressed his cheek passing through his shoulder ...  making patterns on his cheeks...seducing the criminal to commit the crime...

she snatched the facade ...and threw away ...

the hybernating panther jerked open his eyes at the sudden loss of his mask ...

she stared at him with that breathless beckon in her eyes...

blue ...in desire ..

the luscious lips curved in a meaningful smile ...inviting the animal  ...

aaj Raat Ko Hosh Ki Hain Jaroorat Kaha

aaj Sharam Se Koi Kehde Na Paaye Yaha

he raised his left hand hovering the fingers slightly on her face ...grabbed her nape ... slowly rubbed the skin on her spine ...stroking sensuously deep behind ...sending the shiver down ...thousand butterflies in stomach  ...she closed her eyes as breath hitched ...tilted her head back ...inviting him to taste the dangerous curve of her neck ...

leaning down on her ...he caressed the arch with his eyes ...firing her up by his hungry breaths ...driving  insane ...

he smiled .nodding negative .,,,, ...torturing her by the wait ...grabbed her fist ...that was clenched in the tension building up in her body ... checked her face ...and pressed to open her fist ...she had turned slave in his tunes

he placed her hand on his chest ...half of her palm covered the wet tank top ...and half on the heated skin of his bare chest ...

then snaked her waist ...dipped her down on his hand...half lying on table...

leaning on her he rubbed his lips on her throat ... moving downward he nibbled the skin of her clavicle ...  ...

she shuddered at his sudden advance ...!

instantly four scratches on his chest imprinted by her nail...faint lines blood kept mark of her desire ...

groaning aloud ...he jerked her up ...and swooped down on her mouth ...capturing her soft lips that trembling in attack of his passion ... he sucked them hard ..igniting the hidden passion in her ...her other hand pulled him down pressing her mouth harder ... clutching his hairs tight in her fist ...kissed him back fervently ...

flared in her invite ...he kissed her furiously  ...!

the demons have been awakened in body ...

he kissed her deeper ...prodding his tongue in her mouth ...invading in the dark secrets of her ...

threw away the remained scarf from her shoulder ...baring her long neck ..he dipped down his mouth to access the undiscovered skin ...

she pulled him tighter ...pressing his mouth tasting the skin of her upper chest ...

suddenly he looked up ...at the sudden loss of warmth she opened her eyes and looked in his eyes ...that were seeking for her permission ...waiting for her signal ...

she sighed and looked at his chest ...grazing her nail on his shoulder pulled the strap of his tank top and tried peeling it off from him ...

chuckling he pulled it off above head ...the little thing  joined the poor scarf of hers ...

maan stood in front of her ...bared torso ...and her eyes fixed on his perfectly chiseled glistening chest ...

long delicate fingers traced the pumped muscles...grazing down through midline...she looked up to gaze in his eyes...

as her fingers dropped down grazing through his skin ...she felt him shuddering ...each of the single fiber of the muscles hardening ruthlessly in lust ...

chune Se Tere O Jaaneman

hota Hain Junoon Deewanapan Nasha

her hand was clasped in his fierce grip as it was about to reach his belly button   ...!

he threw her arms around himself ...and pulled her closure ...pulling her face closure he ran his eyes through her swollen lips ...her eyes inviting him ...

he looked straight through her eyes...his own speaking volumes...my love ...your nearness takes my breath away ...and all the things I want to say can find no voice...then in the silence I can only hope ...my eyes will speak my heart ...

she blinked...letting him know she can read ..

chune Se Tere O Jaaneman

hota Hain Junoon Deewanapan Nasha

The fingers of his left hand tucked her soft tresses ...and dipped lower...his other hand crossed the barrier ...searching through the valleys and hills of her body ...the palm caressed every dangerous curves ...she fisted his hair ...and the other hand tried to fist the skin of his chest ...

groaning he fisted her tiny fist in one hand  ...picked her up by snaking her waist  to level her mouth to his ... ...

her legs instinctively crossed around his waist as he carried her to bed ..

jal Jal Ke Dhuan Ho Rahe  Ham

nas Nas Mein Nasha Bheega Hain Maann

he carefully placed her on the edge of the bed...took the place beside her ...gazing intently at her ...he leaned forward ...

shying she pulled her knee's to guard around ...hiding her face in her palms ... incapable to bear the heated gaze ...

smiling he pulled her close ...engulfing her in his arms...

she concealed her flush in his chest ...feelings the masculinity against her lips ... warmth oozing out ...throbbing in pulsation of lust..

as her lips touched him ... he crushed her tight in arms ...feeling the feminnity getting pressed by himself ...he looked lower ...swallowing hard he moved the wet traces from her shoulder ...the single thread hindering his view beneath ...

a little tug unfastened the barrier ...the milky white satin invited him to taste and loose himself ... he nuzzled in her hairs...showering kisses he bent down ... ...the milky white long neck were drawing him like magnet ...and he was the metal ...

the searching fingers reached the zip in her back ... her body stiffened as he stifled with the lock ,...

the slender arms winded around his neck ...! he rubbed his stubble on smoothness of her hand ...to feel the silk  ...relishing her against him ...

the scent of his masculine skin was intoxicating her ...sending the bitter sweet agony through her nerves...gut churned to get more...

maaann ...!...she moaned nuzzling  in his hairs ...

yeh Is Kadar Mil Gaye Hain Hamare Badan

yeh Bhi Nahi Hain Pata Kaun Tum Kaun Ham

the call made him picking her up and place her on his lap ... the feel of his bare chest slammed against her own heaving bosom  ...clouded her senses totally ...urged her to press his face tighter in crook of her neck ...rubbing his bare back in desperate urge ... exploring him...feel him ...

feeling her wandering fingers crawling on his back ...he rubbed his lip on her back ...maan pulled down the tiny lock ...inhaling the fruity scent of hers ...filling lungs with the last drop of his drug ...

the touch of each other had intoxicated them ...driving senseless in arms of love ...

she arched back as he slipped his hand to caress her bare back ..feel her limitless  ... dipped back in apprehension ...clutching his shoulder tight ...her nails dug on him ...

ehsaas Paseene Se Hain Nam

Sholo Se Chalakti Hain Shabnam

he pulled her back ,...and fixed her lips above his face  ...

you are like red wine punched with honey ...the taste of you burns my mouth by its sweetness ...set  me ablaze baby ...!

kiss me...! he whispered in throat ...

ehsaas Paseene Se Hain Nam
Sholo Se Chalakti Hain Shabnam Jara

jaraaa...

geet brushed the fingers on his face...stroking down from forehead to cheek ...ending on corner of his mouth ...! teasing him mercilessly ... compelling him to close the eyes in thirst and raise the mouth to feel her ... increasing the urge ...

sighing she bent down to brush her lips on his face ...as her loose hairs veiled around their faces ...

he groaned in desperation as she continued teasing him ...planting damp fervent kisses everywhere on his face ...except on mouth ...

smiling at his annoyance she brushed his lips with her ...slightly grazing ...! and pulled away ...

geeet ...!! he groaned louder at her constant torture...

she pressed his lip by her thumb ...silencing her poor man .. rubbing his lips slowly ...

his eyes flared in desire ...

she chuckled ...and nibbled the tip of his nose...

sighing he pulled away ...

as he turned his face away ...geet pulled him back...cupping his cheek in her palms  ...and pounced on his lips ...

kissing him breathless...

jal Jal Ke Dhuan Ho Rahe  Ham

nas Nas Mein Nasha Bheega Hain Maann

ho Ho Ho Baaho Mein Hammm...

the ravenous search of her lips ...turned him mad ...his palms started exploring crazily the butter soft skin of her back ...the hook of her bra hindered him to get more of her...

growling in her mouth ...he released the last bondage ...!

she whimpered as the loose strings fall behind ...was about to pull away from him ...when piece of linen covered her back ... ...his palm played around her body ...

sighing ...she did let him lead where he takes her to ...

within few seconds... she found herself wearing a dry cotton kurta of his ... lying on his lap ...arched on her back ...he plunged down on her stomach ... explore her virginity by his tongue ...

her muffled whimper echoed in darkness as his mouth sucked the skin on her stomach ...caressing the belly button ...
the delicious torture sent her beyond the level of ecstacy keeping moisture of love on her by his inventing tongue ...  

she clutched his hairs...in the sweetest agony !

that moment his fingers pulled the thread of her bottom ...he raised his face ...and pulled her up on him ...  kissing her mouth raving mad  ...

after a few seconds she gained her senses back as he released her sore lips ...she found herself lying top of him ...wearing a long kurta of his ...that ended on little above of her knee's  ...with his arms secured around her waist ...

rolling on ...he pinned her down ...his palms squeezing her thigh ...pulling up on his own leg ...

legs entagled with each other they lay together ...

he pulled her closure by waist ...and gazed her lovingly ..

she blushed crimson feeling their intimacy ... he has changed her cloths ...totally ...but still not crossing the thin barrier ...

smiled proudly ...being in arms of her love ... a drop rolled on from corner of her eyes...

but that didn't reach the pillow ... his careful fingertip has collected the pearl ...

he raised his brow in question ...

she shook her head in negative ...

you get changed... she whispered planting a kiss on his chest ...!

he shook his head ...

in reply she nodded stubbornly in positive ...

that made his lips curl into an affectionate smile ...he bent down and kissed on her forehead...lingering lips a little long there ...

submitting to her demand ...! he got up ...

it was all dark in the room ...after a few minutes when maan didn't return ...she raised a little in search of him ...

instantly felt ...the duvet creeping up on her ...and a hand snaked her waist protectively ...

blushed  she shifted sideways for a kiss...

knowing that ...he satisfied her and pulled her in warmth of his chest ...

snuggling closure ...she picked up his hand from her tummy ...and placed on her bare upper chest ...just on her heart !

swear on me...you will never touch anyone else other than me ...

he smiled at her childishness... little girl in his arms... so insecured...

you are too important to me to swear on these tiny things ...

tell me... do you trust me...?

she nodded gazing in his eyes that held unending warmth of love in them ...

then keep the trust honey ...! and sleep

whispering he kissed her forehead ...

content she snuggled in his chest ...rubbing her little nose on him ...

maan smiled at her gesture ...pulled the duvet up and drifted off in the best sleep of his life till date ...with geet in his arms ...secured and satisfied ..

did the make love ?NO...just foreplay ! for that ...lets see...πŸ˜‰

hit the like button if u like it 

i want long discrete comments ...! or else not updating ...! keep on waiting to knw what the next morning held for them ...lol ...seriously ...m hell worried...this is the most sensuous part i have ever written ...excpt a tiny weeny one in bintere...so worried ...nailbiting !

kisses hugs and loves
Reet 😳

who wants pm alert for the update send me buddy req plz m clueless amongst the posts ..
Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Reet..

Congrats on new thread !!!

Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

On Your 4th Thread Reet

And Yes We Are Family...
Proud Members' Of The MG FF FAMILY !!!

Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz for the new thead!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey reet congrats on new thread yaar...been waiting for u long time...i wont b going to sleep until i read ur update yaar
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reet,

you are family too(woh Anu mere liye hi tha na...lolπŸ˜†)...one week away from you and you had us all missing you sooo much 😊

love you so much for being a beautiful writer and a beautiful human being...

Anamika
123pritha thumbnail
congrats on new thread dear..
u and ur ff is awesome
u rockkk
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzzz on ur new thread...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

sigh ..,.! 5 update and an entire thread finished ! πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
okay ..i will b saving posts for the future updates...guys please check frist 3 pages for updates ...i will be saving spaces...

i will update now...but wont pm anyone...

will edit the same post tomorrow with rest of the updates ...
cause after posting the part ..right now i will write the rest ..may be i will psot that before i go to sleep

thanx and love to all

febin saba anu reva bul nidhi nazma fourleaf clover priya esha memorable prethia pritha vinni ! sorry if m forgetting to mention but remember m not forgetting u
you guys have become my family !   β€οΈπŸ˜³

thank you dears !

Hey Reet Thnx a lot dear. πŸ€—

4 new thread

Am totally mad cause its 1:30 am & me on PC risking my fragile neck πŸ€£, love U . Will edit comment when U complete update πŸ˜Š

Edited:

Coming to the update:

Once again, a stunning update, I liked it fully but many dialogues were just outstanding.πŸ‘

Heart can only be tamed with love & nothing else work after that.

Chief is smitten but he is still sore cause of their last encounter.

Geet being angelic & Maan being sarcastic  was essentially required to bring them more close.

It was sweet how she tried again & again & Maan saying "Yes...i don't know you ...at all..." was 

Maan thinking, "Always brings out the best and worst of mine ...!" This is what love does. Anything 4 the loved ones.

Distance from love can never be desired. The thing all of us crave is to share our experiences, happiness, sadness with someone we believe in to be our well-wisher. 

When she suggested beating as punishment i was like please stop it chief.

"I thought you are mine ...!!"  & "...i m all yours ..!" was πŸ‘ 

"I m sorry that...Hope you understand ...!" Really Chief?

"Itnaa kareeb na aaya karo geet ...pachtaogi ...!" the rich baritone rang around her ...his eyes were darker than clouded sky of this night ... she couldn't fathom them...

She smiled mysteriously ... ..."paachtana  manjoor hai ...sao dard kabul hai  ...! par yeh doorie nahi ...!" and took  another step closer ...

"Ab bhalai mujhe  raaz nahi ayegi ...ab to yeh burai  hi meri puri jahan hai .."  This was fabulous 

Bad timing Rishi. Chief :"Lo ...talk of love ...your poor lover is here ... ...!"  r not u here chief?

Adi, the Savior behind the scene 

Yash's love story... πŸ€“ touched something subtly.

@Reet [ yash love story is very much important ...i remember someone commented that i missed his ...no dear i didnt ..i didnt reply to u as i knew what i had planned ..reet winks ! ] I don't know about others but I commented

"Yash's background was not revealed. Was that cause U don't want to blow the cover 4 up coming twist?" 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1662949?pn=115

Geet proposing her love. WOW Adi, once again u did it.

I liked this song before but love it now.

Adi is so nice, giving chance to Maneet to sort their problems.

I loved the addition of Geet's thought.

Adi's strict πŸ˜†vigilance was superb. Now Chief is bound. Loved how Su persuaded Geet. Adi taking control was entertaining but it also showed his care towards Geet.⭐️

Now U are going over board chief. 1st snapping her like that & then at dinner table. U have also proved that judgment can be cloudy on any ones part.

As if something was missing, here comes one more blow from angry chief.

Geet missing'. If not on terrace then where U want her😡?

Huh! SRK movies have rain, terrace & "sniff sniff". Where was I to notice them.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Loved "Arrgghh...! just go to hell ...! she got up frustrated ...!

Promise me you will accompany ...he held her wrist back ..."

"You love to hurt me...and so do I ...she shrugged .." Both of them are liars.

"As if  you will give me that ...? she bluntly taunted ...!" 

Unique confession "To whom I have lost it ...calls me heartless...!!"

"I love you ...!!!!!!"  πŸ˜πŸ˜

Now childwoman has one more name, "crybaby & Miss Bollywood"🀣

She is provoking him again & agin about his "I will never touch u again"

Sonu Nigham is superb, I love his albums specially "Deewana"

Finally, one big problem down. (Relieving sigh or should i still hold it)

4 the upcoming morning, only guesses, nothing verified. So waiting πŸ˜›

Continue Soon as something nudges that pace is going to increase. πŸ€“

PS: If U have seen my old posts, let me know & that translation that u asked about was also there.

PPS: Is it discrete enough. Believe me I can't put all the things in words as I told U.   

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago