I want DD to go to death,,

nahi to hamesha negative force winner hogs ,,,

weather niviarth together or not but divya should died 

jese ko tesa

hmmm akshi yah ryt DD should die its better for her 😆😆😆

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

DD shud live n not only repent but insult CC wen she tries to pison her.She shud tell every1 tht it was CC who poinsoned her n who is against nivi.How can she die,cc revealation is still left

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why??
Her crime is not that big that she deserves to die
and now that she knows the truth she should repent and make her bond with her sister stronger!!
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't want DD to die . I want DD to repent for her mistake and not to escape so easily.
if they cannot  gift my nivren... happiness...i think im prefer nivi and viren should dies..it better...what do u think guys...
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why should anyone die, for heaven's sake!!!!That is not the solution to probs.Other than making Nivi more sad and giving HL and CC a chance to blame her death on Nivi, what else is going to happen. 
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

hmmm akshi yah ryt DD should die its better for her 😆😆😆

No sin is bigger than anyone's life, specially when they realize their mistake. So inhuman of you guys to wish someone's death. Chii!
Sai_2010 thumbnail
Divya paid for her mother's sins and manipulations. Divya's death is a proof, that its necessary to follow God's instructions and wills. Hemlata did every manipulation possible to bring happiness to her daughter, she tried to become God and write her daughter's destiny, by doing everything possible to get her married to Siddharth Sood and control Divya's happiness. But she could not become "Vidhaata" and Divya died an untimely death.

Divya would have continued to live, if she was not married to the Sood guy, Siddharth, and she would not have got married to Siddharth, had Hemlata, her mother, not manipulated the entire marriage circumstance.

There is another justice to be done: the misdeeds of the younger son of Bhupat Sood.

It might be possible, there is a mastermind behind this attack and someone from the Soods had masterminded this blast, a consequence of the property issue? Who is that person? Jawahar Sood, Siddharth Sood, Viren Sood, Bhupat Sood, Vandana Sood, Chanchal Sood or someone else, from the Sharmas? Is that the real twist of the story that there is a master brain? The masterblaster might be present somewhere close and will be revealed soon.

Edited by Sai_2010 - 12 years ago
Sai_2010 thumbnail
Was wondering why Divya was dead on Mother's day. I read somewhere that she tried to abort her child, because of a suspicion. Mothers are epitomes of selfless love and sacrifice. If Divya had indeed done that, then that was a major sin, trying to kill an unborn child and that too for what- a susicion? Mothers protect children from even cruel fathers, mothers give their own lives for the sake of safety of children.

Divya's insensitivity towards Nivedita can be forgiven as her childish act, but being a mother, if she had really tried to kill her child in her womb, then she did a major mistake. God also never forgives such mistakes.

Plus, I had watched her giving life threats to get her job done previously. So, she never really knew the importance of what life is all about.

Insensitivity towards Nivedita could have been washed off by repenting, but trying to kill own child in the own womb, is an unpardonable sin and probably, she paid for that price by giving up her life and thus, could not mother the child. 
alfa00 thumbnail
No DIVYA should have not been killed its not good please get her back to the show she would appologise for her mistakes she was a good human at heart so please get her back to the show.