Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavensky thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How can you wish for a new mother to die? Also what is the baby's fault in all this? Divya deserves to live and repent for her wrong doings.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody deserves to die... Death is no solution. Instead she should live and spend her each living day with repentance and remorse. That will be her best punishment.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont see why she should die? No one deserves to die in my opinion. She should recover and repent for her misconceptions about Nivi and try to become a stronger person who isnt so easily manipulated by others. I hope they don't kill her, she's just had a baby, how is it fair on that poor girl to lose her mother within a couple of days of being born?!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, no one should die.  An eye for an eye will leave everyone blind.  Divya should live and repent for her mistakes and realize what she has done, learn to love and trust her sister again and of course be a good mother to her daughter. 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Divya should die?? Why should she die? I don't see a reason for her to die Its not fair on her child is it to lose her mother? I don't think anyone should die, in fact I want Divya to repent I want her to realise the importance of Nivi and I want her to regret for being nasty to her innocent sister. She should realise what a gem her sister is. x
kazena thumbnail
No I don't want here to die she realize her mistake so now I want to two sister bond together and make CC jealous and I want divya to ask HT a question about all this MU because she know everything truth
sarahagstn thumbnail
awww guys don't be so hard on the OP... a week ago most of us wanted divya or her kid to diešŸ¤£ but we are better humans now so no DD should not die. She should live and have an even stronger bond with Nivi to piss CC and HL off.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't want DD to die but not because of baby because I think Nivi can raise the kid without differentiation much better than DD herself. I want DD to repent for her mistake and not to escape so easily
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DD better not die. She needs to repent otherwise she has gotten off easy.